TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: How to Get Away with Murder - Thursdays on ABC: Archive through February 21, 2016 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I am not emailing or playing on the computer. I am only focusing on this show when I'm watching. The problem I have is remembering all the details from week to week to week. Ugh! My powers of retention aren't what they used to be. Although I can still remember all the words to lots of TV theme songs and commercials from when I was a kid!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I'm not doing anything but watching either. The thing is it's not keeping my attention anymore. I find myself looking for something more interesting to watch instead.

Ronda

07-20-2009

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am on the same boat here.... I binged watched saason 1 right before season 2 started, and I LOVED season 1.

I do not like this season, and have been on the fence about keeping it on my DVR list.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
At least we know someone called an ambulance for Annalise--but I'm not sure who. I liked that speech one of the students made about how their group is like a teenage clique and just as deadly!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Today I am officially giving up on this show. No one is likable and I can't follow what is going on. Don't think I'm going to miss it one little bit.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
You lasted about a year longer than me, OG. I gave up halfway through the first season. I just don't get what anyone sees in this show.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
But you're still reading this thread (and posting too). :-)

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Have to see who else gives up.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i tend to fall asleep before the end of the 9:00 shows and then catch up on Comcast on Demand. I don't bother with this show.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I'm with OG. I've given it up. I just can't take it anymore.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like it but I like other shows better...AHS, Blacklist, WD

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed last season (to a point) but I haven't watched any of the episodes from the current season yet (I have them recorded).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We're still watching. It can be confusing, but I love a show that takes twists and turns that I don't see coming. I get bored with shows that signal what the outcome is and I can see it coming like a train down the tracks. I think the writing in this show is very clever, although it is pretty dark--literally, as well as figuratively. Why does everything seem to happen at night?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Good question--why does all the action take place at night? Better in the light of day so I can see! Were they led to that suitcase of money to get them off the trail of RFebecca;s body?

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Great mid season finale. Didn't see it coming how Annalise was shot. And we have the whole Christophe story coming up. I don't think Annalise killed Wes's mother, but she was involved.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i agree - great way to keep the story going - as much as i hate how they cover up way too much - but we just have to ignore that part of it not happening in real life.... (hopefully) :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Annalise has to be the worst law professor/mentor in history! She really is an awful person. But it makes for an interesting show!

I'm thinking Annalise and her lady BFF maybe pressured Wes's mother to testify in a case and she was killed? Somehow they feel responsible for his mother's death.

Can't wait till this show returns in February. This is one of the few shows we watch where I can't wait till the next episode.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I just binge watched this Season 2 yesterday. I think it's better to watch them that way so you remember all the details! When it comes back I'll do the same thing. Let them stack up and watch all at once. It's certainly over the top, but great entertainment.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
No one watched the season premiere? please...someone must have watched it!
what the hell was the show about???

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Flashbacks/dreams connecting Wes as a kid with Annalise? It makes me wonder what role Wes' mom had in Annalise's baby - now that we know she was pregnant. (Last scenes)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I did.

My guess is Annalise has watched that lady with her kid and thinks she is a great mom. Annalise gives her baby up for adoption and that mom turns out to be a bad mom.

There was a scene last season where her and her gf were watching a boy get questioned and they said 'what have we done"

Kmm

10-07-2005

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kmm a private message Print Post    
I have officially given up on this one...just too hard to follow with all the flashbacks...and really not a single likeable character in the bunch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow what in the heck is going on with this show? I had to give it up a while back, too many things to watch at the same time.....but I was watching People's Couch last night and cracked up when this show came on.

Is Annalise still on the drugs that gave her a baby, LOL? Did she really have a baby of her own?

Are they all just murderers' pretending to become lawyers, LOL?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It is hard to follow, and trying to remember who killed who....I had to goggle the show to remind myself.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I actually enjoyed last week's episode. Now the question is what happened to the baby...and did Wes' mom really kill herself...