TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
NOTORIOUS

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NOTORIOUS users admin

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Woo Hoo ABC seems to be on a roll with the new shows!

REALLY enjoyed this one, of course I like Piper Perabo from her days on Covert Affairs. I am enjoying the peek inside the news process and it kind of affirmed what I've always believed about our news reporting here....they report what they want us to know, not what's really going on.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yes, I watched Notorious and it may have potential for developing stories and everyone loves to see how the rich and famous get in trouble with the law or how they get away with it. The two main characters seem to have chemistry and may end up together by the end of the show.

Mware

09-14-2001

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mware a private message Print Post    
I liked this show because of all the familiar supporting actors: J. August Richards (Gunn from Angel), Aimee Teagarden (Coach's daughter from Friday Night Lights), Kate Levering (Kim Kaswell from Drop Dead Diva), and Marc Blucas (Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Recognizing the actors from other roles helps me get involved in the show because I know who each character is that way. I don't need to know the characters' names, I can just say "Then Riley said to the coach's daughter,". And I though the story was good too. It should fill the hole until Scandal comes back.

Snee

06-26-2001

Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snee a private message Print Post    
I can't help but feel that this show should be more engaging than it is. It has a great cast, but I'm finding it just meh.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love this show. The 2nd ep wasnt as fast paced as the first but still good

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I tried watching the first episode and turned it off about 20 minutes in. The acting just felt forced. I know I really should have given it more time. Maybe I'll look for it OnDemand and see if I like it better giving it a full episode at least (my ADD kicked in big time watching the first time).

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
10 minutes into the 1st episode and a bit disappointed but not terribly surprised at how trite and silly this show is.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I view this show like I view any show that Shonda Rhimes puts out.

"Notorious" is to journalism as "How to Get Away with Murder" is to the justice system. :-)

In other words, if I was taking it seriously I would've already dumped it. It kind of reminds me of "Dirt" but a bit less sleazy! (I miss "Dirt"...)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm giving this show another chance and see if after 3 episodes I'm still interested. But this show is surely better than some other new ones this year and I already dumped half of them.

I don't mind since it gives me more time to watch Italian and French tv shows which take already considerable tv time for me.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'll keep watching because it's really 'outrageous' !!!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I see, I may be the only one still watching... however, I'm glad it's pure fiction because I can't believe a tv show having that kind of power and make people believe all sorts of things about an innocent person.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i enjoyed the episode last night

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
DH quit this show after the first episode. Too soapy for him, but I'm still enjoying it. I like all the characters and the twists it takes.

Spunky, I do not doubt there are shows on TV that have that kind of power. I could mention a couple of the cable news channels that totally make things up, but I don't want to get political here, so I'll just let everyone use their imagination and come to their own conclusions.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The lawyer's brother, by adoption, keeps telling him how fortunate he is to have him as a brother and all his help, etc... I'm a bit suspicious, could he really be a bit envious or resents that his parents adopted him into his family but hides this feeling behind that smile... Could he have had feelings for Sarah and knowing that his brother had an affair with the victim and had sent the photo to the DA?? He could have placed the cameras to get that photo... Sarah's husband in jail was too hurt when he saw the photo and so I don't think he killed her, and the guy who shot himself also is not the killer.

Whodunnit??

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The guy who shot her admitted that he took the pictures, but I don't think he killed her. I don't think the brother did either.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's amazing, I can't think of any other suspect, this show hides it well and keeps me interested.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think it might be the husband after all. It would be a big surprise now that people think he's innocent.

Yeah the husband was shocked at the photo of his wife with the lawyer, but I don't think that had anything to do with her death...it was just one unplanned night, a "for old times sake" one night stand for the lawyer and the murdered woman.

Anyone notice how young the DA looked? Adam Rayner looked so much older on Tyrant...and not just because he didn't have any gray hair anymore....his face looks years younger than it did on Tyrant. I would've guessed he was in his mid to late 40's on Tyrant, but he was only 37 in 2014 when it first started, according to imdb.com. He's 40 now.

Adam Rayner on "Tyrant":
rayner
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1501374/mediaviewer/rm921561600

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Btw, here is a recent picture of Rayner on Notorious:

adam
http://2paragraphs.com/2016/10/who-is-lawyer-max-gilford-on-notorious-thats-tyrants-adam-rayner/

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
and he helped too... in keeping me interested, I like him more than the lawyer. I think he already figured out that she likes Jake and she tends to be protective of him and so now he wants to know everything about Jake hoping to discover something bad.

I thought the husband who is already in jail was too obvious and this is why I'm looking for another suspect. Maybe Jake didn't know something about Sarah and there could be more and more discoveries, and so this is the main theme of the series, although every episode has other interesting cases, like the one surrogate mother and the adoption, the whodunit could go on forever.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The nice chap above started to annoy me when he was so eager to get Jake in trouble, but as soon as he realized he was wrong and started to cooperate in finding the real killer I liked him again.

But the main story will drag on for a while, I'm still confused about some suspects because they're getting too many.

I'd rather watch Notorious than Bull, may drop that one. I'm glad there are not too many new series good enough to watch, 2 or 3 good ones are enough for me.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: