TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Premieres (Scripted TV Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CBS

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was trying to think of a way to describe BrainDead. I think it's like
"Invasion of the Body Snatchers: The Comedy".

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Disappointing, because it's such an old theme, there are already a couple of versions of the original 'body snatchers' that I was hoping for some other ways of losing a brain. The only new twist this time is that it's supposed to be a comic version, but how insidious when you think that they keep showing people losing their brain while in the midst of a political campaign.. and I take offense that the 80's song is the one chosen by those who lost their brain. The 80's were fun compared to nowadays... Do you think that whoever will win the US presidency is because they are brain dead?? Some funny allusion ...

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now here's a great new show. The first two eps have aired already.

"Animal Kingdom" on TNT

Animal Kingdom is an adrenaline-charged drama starring Emmy and Tony winner Ellen Barkin (Sea of Love, This Boy's Life, Oceans 13) as the matriarch of a Southern California family whose excessive lifestyle is fueled by their criminal activities....

http://www.tntdrama.com/shows/animal-kingdom.html

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sanfranjoshfan, this may be hard to believe, but I decided to keep watching "Feed the Beast", and it really got better.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 08, 2016 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
STARZ summer premiere dates:

"Power" Sunday, July 17

“Survivor’s Remorse” Sunday, July 24

And here are some Showtime fall premiere dates:

“Masters of Sex” Sunday, Sept. 11

“Shameless" Sunday, Oct. 2

“The Affair” Sunday, Nov. 20

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Does anybody remember that sketch comedy show "Madtv"?

After being gone for the past 7 years, it's back with new episodes and new cast starting tonight on the CW.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In the link below is a handy, printable chart of fall premiere dates for September and October.

Also further down on the page is a link to each network, if you want to find the premiere of a specific show.

http://tvline.com/2016/06/28/fall-tv-premiere-dates-2016-schedule-calendar-printable/

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Surprisingly I laughed out loud at Better Late then Never, especially the first ten minutes. Love how stable George is.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sundance channel has started a new show called "Gomorrah".

Some are calling it "The second coming of The Sopranos". It is an Italian made show, so it's all in Italian with English subtitles.

http://www.sundance.tv/series/gomorrah

The first ep is 2.5 hours, so I have to set aside time to see it. I think I will watch late Saturday night.
Ep 1 is already in on-demand, so check there.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We finally watched the premiere of "Gomorrah" and it was great!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The book is even better and the author of Gomorrah has to live with bodyguards! Poor chap!

I put 'record' on various new series, will give it a try, like Pitch, Notorious and Designated survivor.

Blindspot and Lucifer are coming back !!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just watched the premiere of Quarry on MAX but I can't really tell if I like it yet. It sure is interesting, though.

It's set in 1972, and it's about a Marine who comes home from Vietnam. Things aren't so great when he gets home. His dad and mom reject him, his wife is cheating on him, so he ends up involved in crime. Some BIG type of crime.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 12, 2016 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did anybody watch the season 4 premiere ep tonight of "Master of Sex"?

Where is Virginia's new Husband? (the cologne guy)
Did I miss why she was alone on her honeymoon? Or is it supposed to be a mystery to us until next week?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 12, 2016 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Head's up

"Documentary Now!" season 2 premieres this Wednesday, Sept 14, on IFC.

If you've never seen it, you have to start! Every week they they do a parody of a famous documentary. It's ridiculously funny.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yay! Thanks, Naja. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I watched a couple of episodes of "Better Late Than Never." It was about 4 old guys (Henry Winkler, William Shatner, Terry Bradshaw and George Foreman) exploring Asia together, accompanied by some young guy I never heard of. I would have enjoyed seeing the places they went and the things they did, but Terry Bradshaw is absolutely unwatchable. He ruined every single place they went by behaving as an Ugly American: criticizing the food, drinking too much and just generally being a buffoon. It might have been fun except for him. Deleted it from my Playlist.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's already over. It was only 4 episodes, and they were all set in Asian countries. And you are right about Bradshaw. What an embarrassing idiot. The rest of the guys were great, though.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I loved it and thought they were all great fun!!!

Mrstaz

07-20-2006

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 1:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mrstaz a private message Print Post    
Loved it laughed every episode. Couldn't believe the dance moves on Henry Winkler. Also couldn't believe he is 70!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I loved it, too! I thought it was hilarious!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I laughed out loud a lot...it just made me happy! Of course, I am old, so maybe that's why it brought me joy. LOL

Eroica

07-28-2005

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Loved it too. A real laugh out loud program.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh loved the show. I just thought it would have been better without Terry. He doesn't seem to have any awareness as to when the people around him are getting aggravated with him and when to tone it down.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
SO tonight is the new season of the Big Bang, the finale of Major Crimes, Premiere of the voice, and that is it for start end shows.