TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 07, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Actually it was sort of shocking, Olbrecht begrudgingly told him that Liz had proved him innocent.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Luke (TA) will make a guest appearance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2016 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Are there billable hours involved?", LOL....I love Diane.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2016 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Could the psychiatrist be the bad guy at the hospital? Maybe he has a split personality.

That ring/coin looks suspiciously Greek to me, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, August 19, 2016 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Dipo, is he the guy dating Valerie?

I thought about him too ..... Or could it be Kevin? Dum dum dum ...😬

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, no I meant the guy dating Valerie, wasn't he the one who found the cop in the lab? I was thinking maybe he went there because he lost his cuff link, now why he would be in the doctor's lab is beyond me, but then he saw her find it, so he smacked her over the head.

The he rescued her to take suspicion off himself.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I get those 2 black guys mixed up..... Ok which one is dating Valerie?

*** I don't remember which one the main detective lady is dating..... Vs the one Valerie is dating..... ???????

Is he the psychiatrist? Or the other one? I'm so confused, but he did seemed suspicious.

If the cuff,ink is from the killer, than it couldn't be the mean nurse..... Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OK, now I did it. The guy dating Valerie is a PI, the guy dating the Police Commissioner is the one I was talking about, he is the psychiatrist.

I was thinking Valerie was the police commissioner, why can't I think of her name, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Jorden..... Haha, I had to look it up.

Okay, so did we see the psychiatrist go into the lab? Who was the guy talking to Dr Finn in hallway?

Curtis is Valerys BF and Andre (I think) is the PI

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I didn't see what happened Thursday, so I'm wondering why they think the cufflink has anything to do w/ the murderer? Was there a murder in the lab or something?

Curtis is the sexy the PI who is dating Valerie, and works for Nina & Hayden. I don't think we've ever seen him wearing anything other than t-shirts, but I suppose he could've dropped the cufflinks from his pocket. I hope it's not him, though, because I like him.

Andre is the psychiatrist who's dating Jordan, the commissioner. He definitely wears the kind of shirts that might require cufflinks. It never occurred to me to suspect him. Hmmm...

I thought what's his name, Dylan's dad the District Attorney, reacted a little shady when Valerie told him & Jordan about the cufflink, but that was probably intentional misdirection.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whrlwnd, there wasn't a murder in the lab, that is why I thought it was weird that Valerie decided it was a clue. At first she just said, what are you doing here, and then she got hit.

So maybe she only thinks that because she was hit and it was stolen.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think the killer is Andre ...... He seems very suspicious to me

Also did the little brat doner girl put those earrings in the Nancy's purse?

Who is she working with I wonder? Sonny seams very suspicious of her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree with Sonny, Lostfan. I wondered about the earrings as well. I keep thinking somehow the Donor girl is Sonny's kid and he doesn't know it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha! I ment Nanny.

Do you think Jax secretly know this girl?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I knew that was what you meant. I not sure what the heck is up with Jax but it is something. I haven't noticed any looks between them but most of the time I am just listening while I do other stuff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's Paul????????

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, wonder why Paul would murder hospital patients

And who pushed Elizabet, Paul or Hayden? Hmmmm

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was wondering why in the world Paul would do it too.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Are y'all believing that Paul Hornsby, the corrupt District Attorney, who came to Port Charles trying to secretly take over Sonny's illegal arms empire by sending thugs to kill him, has now become a serial killer who roams the hospital killing random patients w/ a drug that simulates a heart attack?

Call me hardheaded, but I just can't accept that. It doesn't make sense to me. If Paul is the hospital killer, then I may have to write a complaint letter to GH about what terrible story tellers they are.

I'm still holding out hope that Paul & his cufflink have nothing to do w/ the killings. I still believe that Paul did lose his cufflink in the lab while he was up to no good, but not as the killer. What is in the lab? Well, lately Finn's research project has been the main focus in the lab. I think that might be what Paul was doing there, and that yesterday he was about to inject himself w/ that syringe. :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He did say that people had no idea what he did or would do for his daughter Susan so maybe it has something to do with her. She has to be coming on the show as much as they have talked about her lately.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I couldn't tell if Liz told Jordan about the diamonds. I know she told about being pushed down the stairs. I wonder if it was Paul that pushed her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, Sam's dress is fabulous!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well shoot, I liked Sam/Jason's first outfits better.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, I thought Sam's evening gown was prettier too.

Florin, I don't think Elizabeth told Jordan about the diamonds, but I don't know why she didn't. I tend to believe Hayden that she didn't push Elizabeth down the stairs, so I guess it must've been Paul... unless it was someone else...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Blood transfusions!! The truth will come out, LOL.

I thought the wedding was sort of Meh.

Yep, Paul pushed her because she saw him in Monica's office. But it still doesn't make any sense that he turned into a serial killer at the hospital.