TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: Archive through August 04, 2016 users admin

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
We will get it here in B.C. at 3pm, so you must be in Alberta if you will see it at 4pm, is that where Jasper comes from as your board name?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think it may be 4:30 Ontario time. No it was my dog's name and that was from a cartoon.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Its funny to see Amy making comments to her mother, especially how she learned from Tracy!

Alib

07-15-2000

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alib a private message Print Post    
They are going to find Callum soon!

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, June 10, 2016 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
They did!
This week was very exciting.
Next week should be also.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know, this will be fun to watch unfold. I'm a little tired of nick so I hope the focus moves off him

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Okay, can someone please tell me....how old is Eccles? That dog belonged to Blanche Hunt, Deirdre's mom, now Blanche is gone, Deirdre is gone. Yet, Ken, Tracy, Amy and God know who else walking this little ancient thing. I'd almost swear I was watching Vicious and waiting for Stuart and Freddie's dog to breathe, she's that old.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I just read....

Big spoiler

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Kylie dies. But no details are out yet

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes I saw that spoiler too! Its going to be a big loss. Eccles has been on the show since 2006. Here is more info. http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Eccleshttp://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Eccles

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think Eccles was originally a friend of Blanche's and she died and Blanche inherited her.

that spoiler! I saw that it wasn't very secret, annoying. I can't imagine how that is set up.

I noticed yesterday they are showing Kylie with bags in front of her belly and I looked and she is pregnant. the scenes lately with her, David and especially Sarah have been good.

I do not like Antony(?)the nephew living with Roy. He's just way too sneaky. They have reiterated several times his age and he's a grown up and then have him acting like a teenager. I just hate the sneakiness, he's just like his mom and I hope it doesn't split Roy and what's her name up.

OMG Sally! get your freakin' nose out of the air!! Timothy is a philanthropist! Yes giving his ale to his less fortunate neighbours. Lordy that woman.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ok, I think Leanne slept with Steve. He was upset they had been reminiscing about back in the day. For shame Steve Michelle's taxi had barely turned the corner!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Interesting Jasper! I am going with an obvious choice of Nick.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I specifically think that because of the reminiscing. Back when they were teenagers/20s I think they had a thing. They don't usually chat in the Rovers, so because it was so pointed I think that was who was at the door.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Jeez...the only two Steve and Leanne haven't slept with are Rita and Norris, it seems.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
that can be said for most of the others as well. lol including Rita back in the day!

And then they're all friends. Look at Maria, Carla and Leanne, all slept with Liam, hell they all slept with Nick and Peter as well!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
That's very true, Jasper. It's kind of creepy and funny the way all of them end up in bed with each other eventually.

The other thing that's hilarious is the number of murders that have occurred on such a short little street.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
But it is delicious Rupertbear! Richard was such a great villain.

I have to say the current villain who's name escapes me gives me the willies. I did love the look on his face when Eileen informed him he needed to run things by her.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Pat Phelan.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, July 22, 2016 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
They announced near me on CBC that Corrie will double up on episodes before and AFTER the Olympics.
So.... no Corrie during the Olympics apparently.

I also think Steve was Leanne's visitor.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
So Leanne's visitor is officially:

Spoiler
Steve

But not only that:

Spoiler
Michelle is also preggers

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm not going to look I'm not going to look.......

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Lol, Jasper.

That's one thing that irks me to no end about how the show is treated. it's always getting kicked around, for the Olympics, the NHL playoffs...you name it...Corrie gets the boot.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Well I had the hour of Corrie today and it was the shocker we expected.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
So heart breaking! But Paula Lane--Kylie--had a baby daughter last week!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wow, David was fantastic. I felt his pain, he was so good. As was she. I will miss that gobby cow.