TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 16, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And this PD doesn't even have a guard on Julian so everyone can easily come and go and help him plan his escape, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I noticed that too Dipo. Haha

In what world would that happen?

Also, is this attack that Julian had, was it a setup? his buddy said his plan to do (???) hmmm, wonder if he gave Julian some meds to set off this attack for his opportunity to escape somehow.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep he got some drugs and apparently may have over dosed himself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Love Christina's bag.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, Christina's going to end up in two relationships at the same time.

And who was that guy that was at Sabrina's door supposed to be?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
It looked like a clean cut version of the Carlos actor. Did Carlos have a twin brother?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I love Diane! So glad to see her back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I bet Nathan isn't divorced.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And where the heck is Nicholas, we know he isn't dead so what happened to him. Is some Greek damsel nursing him back to health?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
In what stupid world did Julian think Alexa would let him stay with her? Haha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and Kevin developed the fastest infection known to man.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I didn't mind the whole Franco and Elizabeth stuff today. It really is dumb that they are trying to make him look like he is scary and murdering hospital patients. (Even though he was a serial killer before. I do love Roger's acting.) (And I think we all know it's the weird nurse doing it.) And I didn't mind Maxie with the priest like no priest I ever had. (Or I would have been in confession once a week.) BUT, there was an almost plane crash yesterday and do we really care about the police chief and her ex-brother-in-law? A waste of time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So glad, that other guy confused me, I was always, who is that.....Michael Ausiello ‏@MichaelAusiello · 7h7 hours ago
#GeneralHospital's Tyler Christopher Announces Return as Nikolas http://tvline.com/2016/07/29/general-hospital-tyler-christopher-returns-nikolas/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think it is really nurse Amy, she is suspiciously on scene when these events happen, and is always throwing suspicion onto Franco.

Hahahaha, Mamie, I agree.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I agree--That whack job, Nurse Amy did it!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Now that Nina slept with a Casidine no doubt she'll find herself preggers.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What's Jax hiding? He clearly knows who the donar is

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I never even heard of an SDI, are they just trying to make it seem less harsh than and STD?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whoa, Sam is pregnant! I forgot about the show so missed the first 40 minutes, anything exciting happen.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Hi Dipo. I was flipping btwn this & Olympics, so I might've missed something.

The news about Sam was the biggest news.

Monica fired poor Franco from the hospital even though he was cleared of that murder.

Ava and Kiki had a pretty heated discussion when Ava found out that Kiki's back w/ Morgan, and that he gave her the STI. Of course, even though Kiki knows Ava is right, she angrily disagreed w/ Ava, and told her to leave her alone.

A woman arrived at Carly's during Bobbie's party in response and told Carly she thinks she might be the donor. Jax was at the party, so he heard.

And as expected, Jason the bully was seething when he found out that Franco had been spending time w/ Jake & Elizabeth while he was gone. Elizabeth kind of told him he had some nerve telling her how to parent when he wasn't even around.

That's all I remember.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am going to assume that since Jax doesn't want anything to do with the donor that he paid for a kidney off the black market.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I missed all of GH on Friday due to a car chase. grrr...

Did anything big happen?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
nothing big that I can remember, Franco finally found out that Liz is the one who proved he didn't do the killings. Monica fired him from the hospital, Jason doesn't have Malaria, Sam is pregnant and hasn't told Jason because for some reason they can't say she doesn't have malaria. That's all I remember.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo.

Anything relating to Franco is "big" to me, sorry I missed that. If you don't mind my asking, how did he find out? Did Elizabeth tell him or someone else? :-)