TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Modern Family : Archive through December 16, 2015 users admin

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I'm sure we'll see her win an Emmy at some point.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
"The minute they got rid of rotary phones everything went to hell."

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I didn't like the format last night. Phil was funny though. He had no idea where the kids were.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Same here....I was totally turned off by last night's format.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I thought it was great and really original. But I wouldn't to see it on a regular basis.

Phil continues to crack me up!!!

Thought Jay was funny too... getting the ear and/or thumb shot all the time.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Didn't like it either.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Maybe because I'm a geek I thought it was original and funny. And I like to multitask when I'm online. I don't skype (but have in the past) or facetime. And having her hack into Haley's account, funny. Totally recognized the wedding chapel - it really is in Las Vegas, on the north side of the strip (close to the Gold & Silver Pawn shop).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree, Im not a geek but thought it was clever and well done

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am a geek, and I was just annoyed with it.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
As a one-time thing, I thought it was very clever and worked out great. Just please don't do it again.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
It was clever, but they may have lost some not-so-technical viewers with the jumping around social media. If you don't use or understand that type of technology, it might have been confusing.

Anyway, FaceTime got loads of advertising out of it.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I only made it through about 5 minutes before deleting it. It was annoying and I felt like it was a 30 minute commercial for something. Not my cup of tea.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
While watching the episode I kept telling myself I wish I could maneuver around my devices like Claire...

I loved her wallpaper, the quick look at her Facebook page, her files where she found the video of baby Hailey... It made her seem like a real person and not just a character on a TV show.

I thought this episode was great... and I liked that it was all done in real time.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
OT but let's say you accidentally face time somebody does the recepisnt automatically get filmed just by answering the phone. Does the recipient know its a face time call.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I have no idea... I've very tech un-savvy. I just got my 1st smartphone at Christmas.

Throughout the episode I marveled at the ease and speed Claire did everything...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Me too, I had no idea you could do all those things and at the same time.

Jennywa

07-17-2003

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jennywa a private message Print Post    
I didn't think I'd like this episode because I'm not into all that, but I thought it was very funny.
And you could read most of the messages, something that drives me nuts on some shows.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed it, to my surprise.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Facetime is an AP and you call people thru it...think of it as a speaker/video phone

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Biggest problem I had was the wifi speed was really nice for an airport wifi. Never saw "buffering" icons. LOL!
Wonder if those FB pages really exist (for the characters). If not before the show, bet there are a bunch of fake ones now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 1:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read something interesting about Julie Bowen I didn't know. She actually has a pacemaker because her heart beats too slow.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Probably because she's a super athlete. She is scary skinny. You'd think they'd take that into consideration before giving her something that's irreversible, so maybe she really did need it. My husbands only beats 45 beats per minute, but he's no athlete. He's undergoing lots of tests right now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Julie actually has a condition called hypervagotonia. The article I was reading said she cried inconsolably when she found out she needed the pacemaker. She definitely didn't choose to have a pacemaker.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don't imagine she did choose to have one. My husband is freaked out about the possibility. Maybe that's what my husband has. That term has not been brought up yet. Looking it up now.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The Christmas show was a riot.........."Screeches and Herb".