TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Sci-Fi Show Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 29, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I have seen RoboShark before and it is a bit hokey, they use twitter in it and Bill Gates gets eaten, LMAO.

Naja WAs RoboCroc from outerspace? Roboshark is, and he wants to go home.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Nah, Robo Croc was made in some kind of secret company laboratory and they somehow lost control of him.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am just surprised at how many of these movies that Debbie Gibson is in. She is such a bad actress,I keep forgetting to listen to see if she did the song as well. She is like the closer to clean cut Tara Reed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Sadiesmom, I do notice some of the girls are the same in a lot of these shark/croc movies. And sometimes I am trying to figure out why I recognize them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really looking forward to Sharknado weekend this Sunday!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'll be watching the new one, but I just can't do the first 3 again....LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Malibu Shark Attack....they had a tsunami and the little lifeguard station just got a little wet, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh I was wrong, it is sort of submerged, funny how it is still standing and not demolished like everything else, and of course the sharks are circling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, there are ICE SHARKS!!!! This is a 2016 movies I haven't ever seen. This is a great day, LOL.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry I'm missing these.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Ice sharks? As in, made of ice or swimming through ice? LOL I just have this image of a shark made of ice trying to eat people, lol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Wargod, they are swimming around in the artic waters...but the scientists did mention earlier that there was unexplained warming of the water.

The victims are apparently at the South or North Pole, unclear, and there are sharks swimming in the water, and attacking people that are on land. I think it must be the North pole because hunters from the Alaskan tribes have been disappearing.

The first scene a shark ate a ton of huskies and pulled their sled in and then ate the hunter.

Now it scientist people have determined it must be a historic shark that has come back from extinction because of the melting ice.

And now a shark just burst through some "thin" and got one of the scientists, who promptly had his leg pulled off because the shark ate his bag that was tied to his ankle, and then he bled out and died laying on the ice.

I am hard time suspending my belief in the fact that they should have frozen when the one guy fell into the ocean and then when he was hypothermic back at the "camp" they warmed him up and he was fine in about 2 minutes flat, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG this is way too out there....the sharks are breaking the ice around the station so that it will drift out to sea!!!

I am laughing so hard, these are some smart sharks.

But so far the black guy hasn't died, only white guys, ut oh, I may have spoken too soon, a shark is coming for the black guy. Whoops, he is toast and the station is still in danger of becoming and iceberg.

Oh, no, I just saw a long view, the station is floating away.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, the sharks have now managed to break away more of the ice so water is coming into the station and they, the sharks, can now access the inside of the station thru that pond thing stations have for subs/divers to surface in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH NO! the station is sinking, and yet somehow they remain alive, hahahahaha, they have sealed off the level they are in, they can see the sharks circling through the windows which are not breaking, .

They wonder if the station can survive the pressure of them being down 90 feet in the ocean. They have hit the ocean floor and the station did not break apart!

But they are getting a few leaks in some pipes. I wonder how oxygen is generated in this station since they are under the water and I can't imagine there is an extension cord to a power source.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, they only have a day of air left. And it is getting cold in there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We were doomed! Their plans didn't work, but now there is an icebreaker coming for them. I didn't know any of their messages got out!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are going to use a helo to pick them up and drop them on the deck.

Wow this is a weird helicopter, looks like a prehistoric bird. The hero guy went out and released dye packs and the helo dropped a cable to hook up the station.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh the suspense, will they be saved, can the hero guy hook up the cable to save then all while he swims around with all the sharks.

They are attached. And they start pulling them out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH no, the shark hit the cable and they ate the hero guy, then the helicopter went sideways and crazy and crashed into the ocean and then hit the station.

These people don't have any luck!

Wargod

07-16-2001

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
This is awesome, it's like live feeds for Ice Sharks! Hopefully I'll catch it next time it comes around. I'm totally looking forward to Sharknado this weekend.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now it seems like they are going to use some sort of tanks to raise the station. Two are out in the water hooking stuff up, oh no, the black girl is toast!

The final guy in the water turns the salvage bags on, and just then a shark busts through a window to get one of the girls, the shark is stuck in the window, LOL, as the station rises.

It is up, and they say, get the crane ready!

The station is pulled up onto the ship with the shark waving its tail back and forth. Finally the hero girl hits him with part of a ladder and it falls to the deck of the boat.

OMG, and now the guy says, It will take a lot more than a shark to keep me away from you. I die laughing, when did they become a couple.

And I think they are the only ones survived. And of course, the shark on the deck comes back to life and tries to kill them. But the guy saves everyone by jumping over the shark, grabbing a gun and shooting a fire extinguisher which blows the shark off the deck.

And they live happily ever after.

Maybe I better go and watch the news, instead of the next movie.....Bait! Oh lord, I can't wait to see what this one is.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Bait is a good one. I saw it when it when it first came out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Wargod, I felt like I was doing live feeds and once I got started I knew I had to at least go all the way to the ending.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man this shark in Bait is a mean one, LOL.