TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Bones: Archive through July 22, 2016 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
From TV Line:

The good news: Boreanaz — who we’re hearing suffered a bad reaction to an antibiotic — is back on his feet and scheduled to report to work on Tuesday, Aug. 25. First up for the actor will be taping scenes that can be inserted into the episodes he missed, beginning with the Oct. 1 premiere.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Back tomorrow at 8pm...and it does appear that Booth is missing, according to the commercials.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 1:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Here's a heads up for fans of both Bones and Sleepy Hollow!

Believe it or not, there will be a crossover episode between the fact-based forensics "Bones" dramedy and the ghost and demon world of "Sleepy Hollow!

Both of those shows will crossover on October 29.

Here are the descriptions of those episodes:

Sleepy Hollow:

"S3, Ep5
29 Oct. 2015

Dead Men Tell No Tales
When Ichabod's old nemesis returns from the dead, Ichabod and Abbie turn to Temperance Brennan and Seeley Booth to unlock 18th century secrets using 21st century science. "

from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2647544/episodes?season=3&ref_=tt_eps_sn_3

-----

Bones:

"S11, Ep5
29 Oct. 2015

The Resurrection in the Remains
The grisly discovery of human remains leads Brennan and Booth on a hunt for clues, during which they cross paths with Ichabod Crane and Abbie Mills, who are looking for answers of their own. "

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460627/episodes?season=11&ref_=tt_eps_sn_11

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I did enjoy the show, but it was the dreaded "to be continued"..

Jeep

10-17-2001

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
I just watched this show last night for the first time. Almost turned it off when the first thing shown was a hunter shooting a skull. Yuck! But glad I didn't. It was a hoot with the one guy (don't know names yet) was stressing about his ED problem, then he shoots his partner with a trank gun. The underlying humor is great. I am amazed at Betty White in her 90s and still going strong. Loved her, too. I will watch again.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Don't forget next week is the cross over episode with Sleepy Hollow, so this is a reminder to watch BOTH

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Miss White always energizes a show. She is a treasure for sure.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Reminder: it's a Bones/Sleepy Hollow Crossover tonight! so if you usually just tape Bones, tonight tape Sleepy Hollow as well!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Parker isn't as cute grown up as he was when he was a child.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm....no more Bones until the two hour fall finale on Dec 10

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wild card Wanda, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just starting the second hour, I hate when they have bombs that hurt the team.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darnit, I knew Hodgins couldn't have escaped with no damage, why didn't they check him better.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
DD deleted both shows and I hadn't watched the second one yet. Tried to watch it on FOX yesterday. Got though two sets of commercials before they let me know I'd have to pay if I wanted to watch it all. I have to wait 8 days before it is free. I have my calendar marked to remember to watch. Of course there is no FF so I have to start from the beginning, but I'lll do my crossword puzzles during the part I've already watched and the commercials.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I figured something was up when he kept getting what I thought was a stitch (in his side)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, did I sleep through a couple of shows, when did Hodgins get put into a wheelchair? I guess I will have to go back and watch the last show, I just remember he collapsed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, it cracks me up that Bones is going to punch someone again, next week, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO...."You want my advice...she needs to confront the monster head on, get out of the bed, walk up to the closet and tell the monster to go bye-bye or else her Dad's going to put a cap in his ass"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can't believe there is an "app" that has gun sounds, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh crap I hate these creepy/scary ones!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
When did Cam get engaged? did I miss a show?

I was cracking up at the flying head, hahahaha.

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I think Cam got engaged a few weeks ago in the episode when the camera crew was following them around making a documentary or something

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, I don't even remember that episode, I think I must have missed a show, guess I will go online and watch it.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Bones' schedule was driving me crazy - was this the season finale...was it not - so I looked it up online just now. This is the (very odd) list of remaining episodes:

June 23 "The Stiff in the Cliff"

July 14 "The Jewel in the Crown"

July 21 "The Nightmare Within the Nightmare"

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, July 22, 2016 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Last night's season finale was beyond words good! ZACH?!?!?!?!?! Is it POSSIBLE?