TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 19, 2016 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Wait! What? She is pregnant? hmmm...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Legalboxer, I thought she might be a little bit old for unassisted pregnancy.

Hmmmm...Whrlwnd, I am watching now, lets see what happens.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, July 04, 2016 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I just read who will be filling in for Kirsten Storms as Maxie while she's off. Molly Burnett who some of us know as Melanie Jonas on DOOL. That might be interesting.

Also... Dipo it looks like you are probably right about the grey haired doctor being the hospital killer!! He said something suspicious to Elizabeth last week.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oops, looks like I missed an important moment last week... I guess the killer is not the grey haired doctor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, guess I was wrong, they killed him. Guess to many of us figured it out so the writers had to change it. Now only Amy, the new nurse is left but I think she is too much of a ditz, LOL, and everyone else is too obvious.

Thank goodness Finn was in jail so Obrecht has to stop blaming him! And yeah every jail/prison I know of wouldn't search the visitors so of course Rebecca (can't think of her character name) could bring in drugs for him.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, I'm glad Finn will be cleared & released, and Obrecht will get off his back... but it sounds like she still destroyed his research. She's so rotten!

Speaking of Rebecca/Hayden, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I haven't been hating her lately. She's been really nice to Finn.

As for the killer, I have no idea who it can be. No one even seems obvious to me. Yes, nurse Amy is a disposable character, but I could've sworn she was at the Ball when Lucas was attacked... but maybe she snuck away when I wasn't looking. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What about the other young doctor? He seems to be holding serious secrets. (Dukes son)

Something is up with him

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It looks like he had an affair when he was a priest with Claudette, Nathan's ex-wife. But I am not sure if Nathan or Claudette shot him. You would think that Nathan would remember shooting someone.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Nathan clearly remembers shooting someone - he just never knew who it was - but it was, in fact, our young doctor/priest, Griffin .. HE knows who shot him, which is why he has been skiddish around Nathan and all associated with Nathan from the beginning but Nathan was too drunk to have seen the man that was in bed with Claudette... but i guess that is about to change....

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow thanks.

The actress who plays Claudette, who is she, she looks very familiar from another soap, was it one life to live ?

I can't place her......

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She played Jessica on One Life to Live. Could that be it?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
thanks Mamie... i knew i recognized her! guess she is not playing the sweet innocent this time :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 08, 2016 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Okay was it just me, or was that push from Alexis to get away from Julian about as fake and just so darn pathetic? Couldn't they choreographed that to look real? Omg LOL

And is Helena alive?
Who's on the Island?

Hmmm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 08, 2016 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't really think Helena is alive but someone is running around on that island.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Theo? Was that his name?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty suspicious of now wether Helena might still be alive. She wrote in her journal that she knew she was being poisoned, with all her resources she could have had an antidote made to bring her back to life, and she might be still lurking around the manor, Hmmmm

And the original Nicolos couldn't get here sooner. Not really connecting with this actor.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I agree, I'm anxious for Tyler Christopher to come back. And for original Maxie to come back. The girl playing her is cute and good, but I love the original.

How creepy is Julian? Geeesh. They've made it where there is no redeeming him now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am so sorry, but there is no way that Liz can't get the money for camp for all her boys. Surely Lucky and Jason pay child support. Just not buying that Jason hasn't dumped a big pile of money on Elizabeth.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why are they trying to make Franco seem creepy, I like good Franco, and I think he and Liz make a good couple.

Oh and so Alexis isn't pregnant?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What did I miss Dipo?

She isn't pregnant?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well she was saying how Anna knew all these tricks from the WSB when Sonny asked her how she pulled off the pregnancy test. But then at the end of the show I wondered if she really was pregnant.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok thanks Dipo. Hmmm

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Just read that Kirsten Storms will be returning as Maxie on August 3.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AHA, as I suspected, Alexis brought home a new pregnancy test.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, not pregnant, so we must be starting menopause and that won't make her happy when she finds out.