TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Netflix Series Recommendations : ARCHIVES: Archive through July 05, 2016 users admin

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Wow, thanks everyone for the great recommendations!! I think I'm going to be glued to the TV for awhile, LOL.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I finished Bloodline too. I thought it started slow. First 2 eps kind of bored me. Then it kicked into gear. No major spoilers here but
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I can't believe they left us hanging like that! Okay for sure there has to be a season 3 -- nothing was resolved here!
}

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Is it ok with you guys if we differentiate between which are new Netflix original series and which are reruns of old TV series'?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh Zeyna....I had forgotten about "The Ritches", it was a tv show and brilliantly written. Sort of a black/comedy drama. Character building is good, you get really invested.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Brenda, could you see the end of Bloodline S2E10 as being series ending? It may be!! The State of Florida is no longer giving tax incentives, etc., etc. for filming. It's going to cost more to film in Florida. There has and will be talk about it in this Facebook Bloodline group.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Good idea Naja! Without repeating things, in future posts I will note which are NETFLIX ONLY series vs catching up on past TV series.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
they are going to have to find the money somehow Color because we have to have a season 3!!!!

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
Netflix has been pretty good (So Far) about wrapping up their original series. So I really hope that Bloodline is renewed for the 3rd season at least to find out what happened.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
just finished season 2 of Grace and Frankie. It was wonderful but the last two episodes had my cracking up. LOVE this show.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I finished the 2nd season of Grace and Frankie and enjoyed it as well. It started out slow but then picked up a great momentum and then poof, it was over too soon!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I thought Jane Fonda had some of the funniest lines this season.

Kaysarluvsme

08-07-2005

Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Grace and Frankie!! Just finished 2nd season also and it went by so quick that I started watching season 1 all over again.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
The reactions of the family during the last episode had me dying. I hadn't laughed that hard at a tv show in a while.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Boy I think Season 2 was even funnier that 1. I thought that Season 1 went off to much on the husbands but while this season did also it included the women. It was a rainy day here in NY yeaterday so I watched the first 10 episodes. I was actually laughing out loud. But really the last scenes at Robert's house were priceless...what in god name are they going to do next season to beat this.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just finished Bloodlines and wow, it could go in so many different directions next season!! Crazy!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm about halfway thru Season 1 of Bloodline. I'm enjoying it, but I hate that they reveal things that are going to happen ahead of time. We don't know exactly how it comes about, but it makes me so sad for some of the characters.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
i loved that about season 1 bloodline. That we knew what the end was, but no idea how we were going to get there. I like having the pieces filled in bit by bit.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching Season 2 of Bloodline and was so disappointed. I thought for sure there were at least four or five more episodes left. I was so wrapped up in it and was waiting for the next episode to come on before I realized that was it for this season. What a great show.

Gosh, now I have to wait forever for Season 3.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That's how I felt about the last season of House of Cards. We are at episode 4 of Bloodline

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, Lakecat, House of Cards in another one of my favorites too.

Scout

01-19-2005

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see the new season of Orange is the New Black starting this Friday.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching Season 2 of Bloodline and was so disappointed. I thought for sure there were at least four or five more episodes left. I was so wrapped up in it and was waiting for the next episode to come on before I realized that was it for this season. What a great show.

Rvon, same thing happened to me! I thought there were 13 episodes in the 2nd season and there were only 10. I thought I had three more episodes to go, and BAM! Dunzo.

Ugh, why do we have to wait another whole year???

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I thought there were 13 episodes in season 2 too -- not just because there were 13 in season 1. I thought I remembered checking the number of episodes in season 2 before I started watching. Shock, surprise, and disappointment.

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
Has anybody watch the Peaky Blinders? I'm still watching the 3rd season but it is interesting. Reminds me of the movie Gangs of New York with a pinch of the Soprano's thrown in. It is set in 1922+s England/Ireland. Violent and intense

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have never even heard of it before. But after you mentioned it I headed off the read about it and it sounds really good. I'll give it a try this weekend.