TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 30, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 30, 2016 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Did Jason push Nickolous?

And where was Alexis at the ball?

Imo Sabrina looks like Jodie Arias, lol

And also, did they show someone inject Lucas yesterday?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nope, Jason heard the crash of the window. Good question, I don't recall seeing Alexis.

They showed someone standing at Bobbie's bed ready to inject her, but we only saw from the neck down with emphasis on the syringe. Then Lucas came in and said what are you doing? Next thing we knew Bobbie was waking up and Lucas was on the floor.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo

Also now that Nick is nowhere to be found..... I guess it's time for the actor switch around ..... It's just so predictable. Same way as Jason

Alexis left with Dian to get manicures for the ball, and Alexis was about to ask Dian to represent her for, Probably knowing her hubby murdered Carlos..... briefly saw Diane.

And what is up with Tracy? Haha

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I think Nikolas jumped out the window, not realizing it was Jason entering his house. He'd been expecting Hayden. I think he was intending to set her up for pushing him out the window.... but instead it looks like she's going to blame Jason.

I wonder if the person w/ the syringe that Lucas walked in on was Obrecht. She has it out for Dr Finn, and I'm wondering if she was doing something to Bobbie to get him in trouble (since he was the doc attending to her), and naturally she'd have to kill Lucas since he caught her in the act.

LoL... of course, I could be totally wrong about all of it! :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Maybe sweet nurse Amy is an angel of death.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mamie, at least that would explain why she was thrust on us so unexpectedly, but wasn't she busy performing at the Nurses Ball, she couldn't even remember to tell Brad that Lucas wouldn't be at the wedding.

Good theory Whrlwnd, but I think it is too obvious to be Obrecht, the writers are trying to trick us into believing that. Of course, it is right up her alley to do something evil like that, so maybe it is her, LOL.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
You're 100% correct Dipo.
My experience w/ GH mysteries is that the clues never mean anything anyway. It usually ends up being something/someone we don't even know to suspect.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 03, 2016 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now I am thinking that the killer is the gray haired doctor, the other arrogant one, although there is no reason for him to be the killer, so he must be, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why are they looking in the tunnels for Nicholas, everyone knows that is where the Cassadines go when in trouble.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wedding event....Parry Shen ‏@parryshen · 1h1 hour ago

Oops, correction due to pre-emption. So, now Mon, Jun 13th's #GH! 3rd time's a charm. #Brucas @RyanCarnes1

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 10, 2016 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well crap, now I understand what that tweet is about. I don't know why we can't broadcast these things on the alternate channels!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 10, 2016 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Crap! No GH today ......

I agree Dipo. This should have been aired on the news channels. Geeeeesh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, dying laughing, Franco as a pirate! Nina has great fantasies,

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I really really thought that it was going to be Helena coming in the door to Ava and Nick ..... Haha

Not digging the new Nic

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ava and Nicholas slept together, LOL?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, saved, they were just naked together, hahahahaha.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Can anyone please tell me what happened in the last 10 minutes of the show?

Ugh, only in Los Angeles would a major news station break in to show a car chase!!!! Seriously? Like we're not going to see it on,the news anyway?'geeeeesh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmm, I am not sure anything big happened. I think Nick agreed to take Ava with him. That's the only thing I remember.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, that doesn't only happen in LA... it happens here all the time. It's one of my pet peeves. Like you said it's not like they can't show the highlights during the evening news. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who finds that annoying.

I can't remember anything important happening yesterday, though. As Dipo said Nikolas agreed to let Ava come w/ him... also Jason won the fight w/ the man w/ the gun, and Julien didn't kill Alexis... that's all I remember.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks right, the big bomb was Alexis is pregnant. I was in the other room at the end of the show yesterday and I remember thinking I wonder if Alexis could be pregnant because since she is going to jail that would be a story.

And I was wondering how old she is supposed to be on the show and whether it was possible and then Sonny said she was pregnant.

Totally forgot about it...it was really hot yesterday, LOL.

But lets see, isn't she probably in her 50's. She had Sam when she was 16, I figure Sam is in her 30's, youngest daughter is in college so she is at least 20, I am thinking. So that does put Alexis in her 50's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Or...is this a scheme to get Julian to admit he killed Duke and or Carlos and she is really not pregnant.

Oh....seems like it is a scheme, I wondered why Sonny would know she was pregnant first.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha Dipo! I,knew it cut off as Alexis told Sonny she had to tell him something!!!! How does one forget this ? lol

The Actress is 58-59 so she would have to be playing a character in her 40's right? Haha, but these days I guess a woman in her 50's can have a baby, but only with medical help.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
According to Wikipedia, Sam was born on May 11, 1980 so 16+36= 52 ...

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Ha, Ha!! I love Franco. "I did not have sexual relations w/ that woman." so funny.

Thank goodness, Alexis alleged pregnancy is just a scheme! These people have enough children.