TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 11, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: Archive through April 11, 2016 users admin

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes I thought the same when David lifted that cover. And now with Callum cemented in there, I wonder how long this will stay a secret.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That scene where Tim walked in to the Bistro had me in tears. It was such a romantic ending to a silly little storyline. I actually loved seeing Sally happy and all shiny eyes. Very sweet story. I do love Tim as a character, he's really grown on me and their relationship has such funny little moments.

OOO and what is going to happen in the conversion? Will they have to dig it up? And will Callum be there? Or is still an active sewer and maybe that body in the canal is Callum?!! Sarah needs to pull it together. I am still not sure why they didn't call the police in the first place. As a storyline this can not end well.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Ok people dead or not?

https://instagram.com/p/9YwkCLwRWN/

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
If the space was still attached to the sewer system it's possible. Kylie is no doctor to tell for sure he was dead. But he would have been unconscious for a very long time. He was still down there the next morning.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Ohhh Jasper,
She saw the blanket, not the body.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Time will tell, I don't think it was to far down there. It was all pretty vague about what the sewer was. Being the worm he is he's bound to pop out of the woodwork and start torturing someone. And either Kylie or Sarah will think they are losing it.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
New writers, New Producer, New story lines.
Callum is a bit juicy to let go in storyland.
He needed to go 'underground' lol because of the hoods wanting their money.
We shall see.
Other than Hope and her sad story everything seems a little disjointed. I guess we have to wait till they sort things out.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think they are going to pair Johnny up with Mary. That could be fun. And obviously they are putting Audrey with Ken.

And is Aidan's sister going to have issues with her fiancée and turn to Sophie? Or is it me, or was Sophie making eyes at Luke?

And isn't everyone being rough on poor Ty?

I also wish Allya would just breakdown and confess and get it over with.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Alya is playing the guilt trip a bit much. Gary isn't a saint (AT ALL) and there is no reason to even tell him...But they will make her feel evil and he will be the saint.
Of course when Gail returns she's going to smell something, and keep harping on it. This should go on until the spring at least.
Tyrone is heading for financial problems as we are seeing Corrie set this up. Fiz should realize they need him working and it's just across the street. This is a dumb storyline as Tyrone could work even part time.
Leave Ken alone. He's tired of being alone, so if it's Audrey so be it.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I miss Steve.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Steve should be coming back soon. Sad to see Emily leave, even if its supposed to be for 6 months. Last night's episode ended with Nessa sneaking into her sister's house to look for old love letters she sent Kathy's husband years ago, but Kathy found them first!! Hope this is the end of Nessa!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Bumping this up.

I understand Roy will be away for a bit. Anna and his gf (whose name escapes atm) may make a good double act. I do not like her nephew. Everything he says seems to be done slyly. I guess he learned from Nessa.

ick to having creepy Pat Phelan back. I imagine he will be around to stir up trouble for a bit. and Jenny, which way is she going to fall? Reformed or bad?

Poor poor Mary. She really needs a good man. But she does get some great lines.

Please let Audrey and Ken get together. And frankly Carla can't leave soon enough. I'm getting tired of her.

It looks like Steve will be gone for at least another few weeks, boo. I'd like to see either Eileen buy in to the cab company or Steve take on a new partner.

There should be some new blood move in when Kevin opens the larger garage. How exactly does Ty's stake work in this? He doesn't seem involved and I thought he owned half.

There are too many Connors on the show. What purpose does Kate have? Johnny will be Liz's new fella and I think it is a good pairing. Connor, hmph what a div. There's Eva looking stunning and he watches her struggle. Eva run away you can do better.

There are a bunch of characters leaving, some temporary only.

I want David to come home to find Jason has smashed the floor up. And Callum is gone. hee hee

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I hear that
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Tim joins that cab company

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine how David would react if he came home and found that floor dug up!!
I love how Mary is making new friends in the wake of her disastrous affair.
Hate that evil Simon is back on the scene again!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Phelan creeps me out

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
He's supposed too Jasper.
What would the street be like if we didn't have someone to have extreme dislike.
Karma is going to hit him, but we have to wait until Eileen gets the message.
Eileen can give as good as she gets, so when she finds out how he used her she's going to lose it on him.
Tim being part owner of the cab company just doesn't seem to fit, but then I didn't think he would fit with anyone on the show.
He's grown on me with Kevin as his best buddy and his ex.wife Sally.
Lots of story lines, and sometimes several weeks in between that when they get back to it I think Oh yeah that's still going on.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I wonder why Gemma--Callum's little friend has ahown up on the Street? Looking for work no less! Poor Sara going into labour a month early is so scared! So much going on! Theres also a rumour that the show's boss will close down the shop where Rita and Norris work! Hope this is just a silly story.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
lol I know but he is doing too good a job.

I actually love Tim with Sally, but no, not a good fit so far at the cab office. Ah the days of Vikram and Steve and Eileen. Those were fun.

I can't imagine that they could close the corner shop. I hope they aren't thinking they need to get rid of older characters. I saw the article and they say it's "unrealistic" a newsagent would be there. lol um unrealistic, rofl it's a soap for crying out loud. most things about it are unrealistic.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It is not a documentary so why be realistic? The Kabin is iconic, like the Rover's or Roy's Rolls. They cant get rid of it!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
well, wouldn't you just know it? Steve is finally back from his "sick leave" and now has to take another one with an injured shoulder. And Beverly, who plays his mom, has just gone off on stress leave. They say the medication she was taking for depression was discontinued. Wonder which one she was taking?

Val

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
did I miss a show? I noticed on last night's Canadian show that Carla is still sporting a huge diamond engagement ring. Didn't she take that ring off when she was robbed by those hooligans during the break in at the Bistro? I remember her putting it in her purse and then the guys took off with it.

Val

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I thought she got the bag back .

It looks like the show will be on at 4pm next week. I'd check your guide for time changes.

Yea Steve is finally back but boo to going off again I miss him. Now we'll have some martial problem storyline for them.

I'd like Michael and Gail to get back together. Not for any particular reason.

I guess we're going to see all shades of bitchiness from Tracey now she has her feet under that table(s).

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
After that slap on Friday, I think the total sum of Tracey vindictiveness is going to rain down on Carla!!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
The actor who plays Michael, (did you know he used to be married to Amanda Holden?) has gone off to do some live theater, but he has signed a new contract with Corrie, so he is coming back. I like Michael and Gail too. Imagine, Gail taking romance advice from Mary of all people.
Simon (Steve) has to have surgery on his shoulder. He fell off of one his kids' scooters. Where is a camera crew when you really need one?

Val

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Jasper
thanks for the heads up about the time change, it seems like it is from Wednesday on.