TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 07, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through June 07, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Want to know why Clare Bowen (Scarlett) cut her hair?

https://www.facebook.com/clarembee/posts/
1037820066252639:0

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Wow! Thanks Kitt for your link. I had no idea.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Sorry on one level that this was cancelled: I will miss the music most of all and hope maybe they will have some concert specials. BUT I made a note in my journal this week as follows: "Watched at least 2nd half of Nashville, or maybe just a bit more. Second week in a row that I've watched only the 2nd half: I'm tired of seeing Rayna/Deacon, Gunnar/Scarlet, Avery/Juliette splintered apart. Can we not come up with some fresh new storylines and leave them together as couples?"

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
There were several outlets reporting last night that Hayden Panettiere has re-entered treatment for ongoing post-partum depression. Have to wonder if that played a role in the decision to cancel the series. They were able to work around her for part of this season, but if she wouldn't be available for a new season, that would be tough to work around again.
Sad, I hope she is able to get the help she needs to work through her illness.

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
I really like Nashville and I'm disappointed it has been cancelled although I did hear that the Producers are shopping it around to other outlets. So there is hope it will be picked up by someone else... NETFLIX?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
At first I was not going to give this show a chance, tried it once and was hooked. My reluctance was that country is not my genre. Now I am a little disappointed that it was axed.
Who recalls the last time < if ever> that show was resurrected on another network ?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
If NETFLIX picked it up I'd probably finally subscribe. I don't have any streaming services.

I want to know what happened to the girl who was living in her car that Rayna and Deacon were trying to help. Can't recall her name, but my thought was that Frank murdered her.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, yes I wondered too! That's what I don't understand: why did they not pursue that new and interesting storyline rather than rehash old ones?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Didn't that girl steal from the bar?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She stole the money but said she was going to pay it back in a few days. But she was still fired. Her being burned in the car was a very weird storyline, came out of nowhere and seems like it's going nowhere too.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
CMT (Country Music Television) would be another good channel that could pick up the show or even Lifetime since there are a lot of strong women on the show.

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
I've enjoyed this show and will miss it when gone, after watching the last episode and knowing only one more will be aired, I don't know how they can wrap it all up. I fear I will be left with many more questions then answers. I almost hate to like any new shows for fear of this type of disappointment.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am hoping another network picks it up. At least for one more season to wrap up some stories in the fashion they deserve.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently they had filmed another version of the final scenes in case they were cancelled, but they are so confident that someone will pick them up that they went with the shock cliffhanger! I just hope they get their wish!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Glad to know about the cliffhanger, I have not had time to watch, too busy reading about Gramma and Ginga being on Jimmy Kimmel. If you don't know these 2 ladies trust me, you gotta google them !

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I watched about 40 minutes last night, then went to bed saving the rest for later. Read spoilers this morning and glad I didn't watch the end, I probably wouldn't have slept.
Glad they ended with mostly happy endings, but really hoping the show gets picked up by someone. As bad as the writing could be at times, loved every season and will miss these characters.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Do not like that they ended with a cliff hanger!! I liked all the happy endings. Especially the singer's face when Gunner kissed Scarlet!

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
I'm holding hope that we will have a happy ending either as a wrap movie or on a different channel. I loved the ending of the EXES story and the Rayna family drama. I have a deep need for Avery to be happy.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Me too, akwarlord!!
Also glad that Layla got called out on the carpet for her crazy

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
If we don't get closure through a new episode or season I will choose to believe Juliette survived and reunited with Avery and Cadence.
For starting off as a jerk, Avery became my favorite character and I want him to be happy too. I will miss seeing him. Great actor and beyond being good looking I always thought he had a nice, kind look to his face.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Exactly the same here, Snoops.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I have adored Johnathan Jackson since his first days as Lucky on General Hospital... He always had been a great actor, in emotional, quiet, walls up but loving type of roles...and always was a good musician too...

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Just watched the finale. The show just zipped by and I want more. I will certainly miss Nashville and hope a TV miracle occurs and it gets another few seasons.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I really hope another Network picks Nashville up. There is still so much left unanswered.

I love this show :-(

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Best news I've seen all day!

‘Nashville’ Nearing Season 5 Renewal at CMT

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/%e2%80%98nashville%e2%80%99-nearing-season-5-renewal-at-cmt/ar-BBtZtgX?ocid=spartandhp