TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 09, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 09, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So they will put Abby in the looney bin, Eric in jail, and what's her name, Abby's mom, into rehab. What a show.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I saw a few minutes today of Eric talking to Roman about him impending jail stay....boy did he look handsome...he was looking all tortured and bearded. He always looked so clean cut but this was really different.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Would some nice person mind updating me on anything interesting that happened yesterday, please? :-)

It appears that as long as it keeps raining here our local NBC channel is going to keep spending every day talking about the flooding. I had hope that maybe we'd get the show today, but it just started raining again a little while ago, so I'm not holding out much hope now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Whrlwnd....let me see if I can remember. Kayla made Patch move out, Abby ran away with the baby and checked into a hotel (that may have been earlier this week). I remember thinking how does she think that is hiding since they can just check her credit card records.

It was actually pretty boring, I kept flipping over to other channels.

Hmm, Oh yeah, Victor told Maggie that Dimos (whatever his name is) poisoned her, and that new girl that is her daughter went to visit Maggie in the hospital and they had a "heartfelt moment".

Oh yeah, Kayla fainted towards the end of the show and naturally her doctor just happened to be visiting when it occurred.

I think that was what happened yesterday, LOL.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Dipo. I'm glad Victor told Maggie what Deimos did, but I wish he'd tell Roman & everyone else. Poor Steve.

Well, DOOL did air today! I got to see creepy Abigail (& the actress really has been pulling off a very creepy performance) finally agree to go away for help. I'm worried for Chad, though, I'm afraid Jenifer might want to take the baby home w/ her. Of course, she's no more fit to care for a baby than Abigail's been.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I have never watched this show, but while flipping channels, noticed our evil Dr. David from AMC is on here now. So who is he? and is he good or bad?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, thanks Heckagirl, I couldn't remember what show he came from. He is Victor Kiriakas's (sp)brother, Deimos, and so far he is evil.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl, I was so happy when I heard that Vincent Irizarry was coming to DOOL, and I figured he might be playing a bad guy, but this guy makes Dr David seem good! He's very evil.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, first Abigal was seeing the nutbag and now Hope is seeing her ex-hubby. the writers are getting pretty lazy.

LOL, that I can't remember any of these peoples names.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Aiden. She isn't seeing things, he is there for real! I have read that Monday's show is pretty much dedicated to explaining it.

But I do agree that Hope should be nutty seeing him! She hardly addressed all that when Bo returned right away.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I have been away so haven't caught up in a while but WTH Panda....Hope's ex, Bo or Aiden???? we saw both of them die, is REALLY there....guess I need to watch the dvr...lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well that's that..... Had to ff most of this show today. Lol

Funny, I'm watching reruns of 90210 and Matt was a lawyer having money issues

And Aiden was a lawyer having money issues.... Lol

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I guess it is true that in soap opera land no one ever really dies...lol
cray cray!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lostfan, I was mostly not interested in anything that was shown, kept flipping over to the food network.

Irsnappy, so true.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think the writers are getting lazy or running out of stories.

It took the whole show to,stretch out Hope going in to talk to Aiden.....geeeesh, And we still got nothing today! Come on already, I'm going to get board and give up on this,show.

Most likely we won't even see this story tomorrow , it will be Brady, victor and Theresa, Nicole story along with Joey etc.....

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes, today is already Wednesday! I shouldn't be surprised that it's taking all week.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Aiden still lied to hope..... Wonder why he said he was sitting in,his,car when he got attacked..... Hmmmm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, good grief, now we have a cult, and of course, its' in LA, hahahahaha.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Anyone want to help a lassie out? I've not had time to watch for about 3 weeks; I watched the last two episodes (Thursdy and Friday) and I see Stefano and Aiden. WTH is going on?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And here is the new girl...Michael Ausiello ‏@MichaelAusiello · 2h2 hours ago

.@NBCDays: Kate Mansi Replaced as Abigail by Soap Rookie Marci Miller http://tvline.com/2016/06/01/days-of-our-lives-abigail-recast-kate-mansi-marci-miller/ …

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sorry Techmichigan, I didn't see this before. Apparently Aiden wasn't really killed but imprisoned by Tony and Stefano. But Stefano was just a flashback he is still really dead, LOL.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
:-) Thanks, Dipo. I've watched a couple shows this week, and I haven't worried about it much. Figured Abigail would be back since Sierra has a thing for Chad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief is this whole show going to be about Hope, I need to find something else to watch.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Today's "Hope" show was nuts, I didnt realize one continued to grow older while in "heaven" lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So Kate is just as evil as demos (sp) lol

This show has been such a bore fest lately.

I deleted yesterday episode when I found out the whole show was about her. Ugh