TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Season 4

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Orange is the New Black: Season 4 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 17, 2016 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Better start than last year. I read the first 4 eps tie up loose ends. The middle few eps set up the last 6 which are supposed to be awesome

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
This season is so much better than the last 2. It's more like OZ, pretty intense.. not AS intense as OZ though

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've seen two so far. To be honest it's been nice not to have the focus on Piper.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Agree!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am ready for season 5 but will wait patiently........good season !

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Kitt, my thoughts exactly about Piper! It's funny because she is the main character but I grew bored of her half way through season one.

Sort of like Black List with "Lizzy", couldn't stand her so happy they killed her off. Now in the fall I can enjoy the spin-off, hopefully they won't show too many flashbacks with her in it.

I just finished watching episode one but the guard who got killed, can someone please jog my memory as to why he was going to kill her, the red head? Too early, can't remember her name at the moment.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Piper did something I can't remember that put Foss (the tall woman with black hair from That 70's Show) in danger from the people she used to courier drugs for. So the drug dealer was trying to kill her, and she believed he would send someone in to the prison to get her. Most of last season she thought Lolly, the crazy one with short white hair, was the one who would kill her but at the end of last season that new guard revealed he'd been sent in by the drug lord. So he was going to kill Foss, but Lolly killed him instead. That's why she had to provide proof of death (of herself) with the photos on the phone to the drug lord.

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
That was a pretty amazing season. I don't really want to say any details until people have more time to watch.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Okay, I have a question for anyone out there. I have tried to watch this show twice and did not get beyond the second show of Season 1. Yet I hear everyone saying what a great show this is. Did anyone else have a problem getting into it? Should I be more patient? I hate missing out on great show. Please advise.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think if you dont care what happens to the characters by the 3rd ep then you never will. I watched 3 eps of Breaking Bad and just couldnt see why it was so popular. I get what you're saying about hating to miss out, thats how I felt about BB but shit I already invested 3 hrs and the only one I started to care about was killed so I said Im out! LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Scout, I guess when a few more say they finished the season we can create another thread to discuss. Thats the draw back from having it all out at once you cant discuss each ep because you dont know where ppl are at watching and there's not enough of us here to create ep threads

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
ThanksKitt....yes Voss and I just realized I said red head because I remember when she was a red head in 70's Show! Lol

Well now it makes sense, thanks.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow.....just won.... Finished this season. Crazy ending!!

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Really got into this season. Had trouble with last season so I stopped watching it last year but I got caught up just around the time S4 was released. Watched that straight after and felt this season was more of a draw than last. There was so much more to feel worked up about.

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
This season seems much darker (those horrible Guards) but I did like it...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i think they do this show a disservice by airing all at once. People are afraid to discuss it not knowing where people are at watching it. By the time my friend was done watching to discuss I forgot about little details that would have been fun to discuss every week

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Rvon, it took me a while to get into this show. I think 2 eps would not have been enough for me. I didn't like Piper, the main character, very much at all, for a long while.

I agree Pamy. While I love to binge watch it is a different experience because you don't really talk to anyone between episodes.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: