TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Animal Kingdom on TNT

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Animal Kingdom on TNT users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 30, 2018Naja25 04-30-18  1:27 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I rewatched the season 2 finale to refresh my memory before the premiere next week. I had totally forgotten that Baz got shot 3 times in the chest! And then his GF and some man went back to steal all of Smurf's loot that Baz had hidden in a wall.

Oh this season should be incredible. I can't wait to see how Smurf gets out of jail.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 3 starts tonight!

DH and I were talking, and we think maybe Smurf put Baz's girlfriend up to stealing Smurf's money back from Baz. I think by now we have learned that Smurf never loses.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, I thought for sure Pope was dead last night! This is my favorite show on TV. It just gets better and better.

I love how Smurf keeps her cool no matter what is going on. She's evil, but she's my favorite.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't believe it. I never thought J could turn into a monster.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Last night we watched the 2010 movie of the same name that was also based on the book (I never read the book), and it's so much different. I won't say how it's different in case you want to see it. It's pretty good, but I think the series is better . Especially as far as the casting of J, Darren and Smurf.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 4 starts May 28!

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1YCWBOcTvg

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Nooooooooooo! I don't understand how the show is supposed to go on without the main character! This show will not be the same without Smurf :-(

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 04, 2021 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Last night, a "sneak peek" aired at around 11pm or midnight. But it was really the whole first episode.

So if you don't want to wait until July 11 for the official Season 5 Premiere, it's now in on-demand labelled as "Sneak Peek".

eta: oh, I'm only half through it, and it's goooooood. :-)👍👍👍👍

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, July 04, 2021 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Where and when can I start watching it?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 04, 2021 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Do you mean the "sneak peek" aka S5 premiere ep? I said in my post. It's in your free on-demand labelled "Sneak Peek" and it airs as the Premiere on July 11. That's Sundays on TNT.

If you meant the whole show from the beginning, the first 4 seasons are included in Amazon Prime.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
SO looking forward to this show. LOVED every second of season 1-4.

Thanks for the heads up Naja!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 19, 2022 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 6 starts tonight on TNT with 2 back to back episodes!
It's also the final season :-(

I see there are 2 eps next week as well. I don't know after that, but there is a total of 13 eps.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now that's what I call a series finale! Wow!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
No kidding Naja.. WOW!!

I couldnt watch it all at once... had to take a few breaks. I was sad even thou I knew several would die.. its not the type of show where its all tied up with a pretty bow and they live happily ever after.. but damn!! Not my Craig!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't know until today that the parents of the actress who plays young Smurf are Vincent D'Onofrio and Greta Scacchi! What a mismatched couple, but they sure made a gorgeous daughter.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
WHAT??? omg wow

She really is gorgeous. Flawless. I was always staring just at her, not the whole scene. But man did I hate young Smurf. What a horrific mother. She sure played that part perfectly tho. They all did... Pope was fantastic too!

wow, Im off to imdb her

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: