TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: Archive through May 18, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not only shot in the head, but between the eyes, LMAO

OMG, I am dying, this is the funniest one we have had in a long time.

So glad Lainey got a new friend.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Does anyone remember the episode a few years back, where Castle and Beckett were minutes away from being frozen to death in some kind of refrigerator truck? They were both back to work within hours!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, yep Reenie that was talked about a lot because they basically recovered and caught the bad guy in about 5 minutes recovery time.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Yes Dipo! Exactly!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Another enjoyable episode last night and with Beckett in it so little, I'm seeing more and more how it could work without her. Mind you, I loved Castle and Beckett together but I also think they have set it up well enough now that I will be okay with her not being there next season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I'm marked for death. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I love these spooky/sort of real shows. They crack me up.

"I looked into the eyes of the devil", LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Naked twister!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really good show, totally enjoyed it.

Giz

08-21-2005

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Giz a private message Print Post    
I agree Dipo! Especially the last two shows have been hysterical!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NOOOOOOOOO....Michael Ausiello ‏@MichaelAusiello · 1h1 hour ago

SHOCKER: #Castle Cancelled After 8 Seasons http://tvline.com/2016/05/10/castle-renewed-season-9-beckett-stana-katic/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Michael Ausiello ‏@MichaelAusiello · 53m53 minutes ago

#Castle silver lining: An alt 'happy' ending was shot & will be swapped into series finale http://tvline.com/2016/05/12/castle-cancelled-season-9-beckett-stana-katic/

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, canceled. I guess it had run its course.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Maybe a pep rally to get Castle back would help.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Well that just sucked. Seriously, it really blew as an episode and that was the series finale?!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
The scene where Castle was under the truth serum and giving up the names of his family just about did me in.
I could see how it was written as a cliff hanger with Beckett not surviving for next season.
As much as the tag on happy ending was cheesy...it made me happy. I couldn't stand it if the show ended with them dead.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I really wanted Castle to continue without Beckett. I think Nathan Fillion and the other actors and characters are very good and it would have given them the chance to do a lot more with them. The Castle/Beckett "will they or won't they" storyline had run its course. So as much as I liked Castle and Beckett and like happy endings I kind of have mixed feelings about it. Of course, since they had no choice about continuing, I'm happy with the happy ending.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I didn't want either of them to die.

I would have liked the series to continue.

Beckett and Castle could have split up with Beckett joining the Foreign Legion or something. Castle could get to be a detective and work at the precinct.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Castle 12th Precinct Retweeted

Susan Sullivan ‏@realssullivan · 7h7 hours ago

Sun is up! All is right with the world.. Well, not quite but on we go... Join me on the road.. We're doing a play!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Loksat killed this show. I was so SICK of that storyline. Glad they finally ended it, but they almost killed Beckett and Castle in the process. I was a little teary at the end. I'll miss this show. Or the show it used to be anyway.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Since they had to change the ending anyhow, they could have left out the shooting in the apartment and just gone to seven years later.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 3:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I agree about Loksat! Dumb story line.

Mama, I agree.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I saw you guys talking about a happy ending and I thought, what the %#&$ were you watching? I am always multitasking, can't just sit and stare so was ironing. This is what I 'saw' ... Beckett and Castle dying on floor while a voiceover plays of the two of them meeting, Beckett turning Castle down for a date and Castle saying it was too bad, it could have been great and then the images of them as a happy family. Bittersweet, what could have been. Depressing but made sense. But, after reading the above posts, I went back and watched again and this time caught the '7 years later' captioning. That was a horrible tag on!! I like a happy ending but almost prefer the way I first understood it.

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Still sad to see Castle go but at least they did something at the end to bring some closure. Well done? No. Still lots of other unanswered questions? Yes. Obviously they had some notion that the series was in danger so they rushed a "finish" that's a lot better than what looks like being left with an end of season and actually series cliff hanger of one or both dying.