TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The 100: Archive through May 06, 2016 users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Interesting comparison. Yeah, it's been different. Couldn't believe they killed Lincoln.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I hate that they killed Lincoln off. By the look in her eyes in the last shot I can see that his Girlfriend is going to wreak havoc to revenge his death!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yeah, didn't understand the need to kill off Lincoln, he was a good character to keep in the story for a bit longer anyway. However, the show is no longer keeping me as interested as before, I was fast forwarding too many times and this is not a good sign. We'll keep watching and see if the interest comes back.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I still love this show, but want to see Pike and his evil minions go away. They're doing so much more harm than good.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Such an intense show last night.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ricky Whittle felt he was bullied out of the show http://zap2it.com/2016/04/the-100-ricky-whittle-rips-jason-rothenberg-lincolns-death/

(By the way he's a British actor with a good reputation for playing nicely with others, so I believe him if he says he was treated badly.)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That's too bad, but it was clear that they stopped developing Lincoln's story for really the last 2 years, while continuing to feature Octavia. It felt awkward to me, so I'm guessing there is truth in what he says.

I'll have to look up this new show? American Gods?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Here ya go....(and Ricky Whittle is in the cast list)

American Gods (TV series)

"Premise

The series will focus on the mysterious Shadow, a man who is released from prison a few days early after serving a three year sentence for bank robbery when his beloved wife Laura is killed in a car accident. Flying home for the funeral, Shadow is seated next to a man who introduces himself only as Mr. Wednesday, and this man knows more about Shadow's life, both past and present, than is possible. Shadow comes to learn that Wednesday is, in fact, the god Odin of Norse mythology and that all of the gods that mankind has ever believed in are alive in human form and live among regular people. Shadow is soon thrust into a gathering conflict between the Old gods and the so-called "New gods", the gods of money and technology who believe there is no longer room on Earth for the old gods"

<snip>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Gods_%28TV_series%29

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sanfran! :-)

At least I get Starz.... although the chance of my remembering to look for this in the fall are slim to none. Hopefully I'll see an ad, or someone here will remind us.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, if you use a Mac (I could be wrong but I think I remember you saying you did at some point awhile back) you can schedule it in iCal (pick a day around August or sometime right before the fall season) and then, on that day, iCal can send you an email to remind you to look for it....or it can put up a little alert on your screen.

If you use a PC, I'm sure it has a similar capability, but I wouldn't know how it works. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Duh. I do use iCal... just never thought of using it for something so far in advance. Great idea!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I use it to remind me of people's birthdays.

iCal has basically replaced my long range memory these days.

Hmmmmm....am I allowing a precursor of "The 100" A.I. to control my life? :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Hehe, and how is the City of Light, Sanfran?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, this show just keeps killing all my hope! I'm glad Jasper and Clarke got out with Raven, but now what are they going to do. And now Abby is one of them. ARgh!!!! No hope, no hope!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just read that article you posted about Ricky Whittle being bullied out of this show, Kitt. Thanks for the link.

I feel like this show is bullying me!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Okay, now it's a little bit clearer of what that computer logo wants to do. I liked the whole scene trying to disconnect Raven, however, already too many, like the old Ark leader, have ingested the logo, and Clarke's mother did as well, or am I wrong? At first the hologram seemed to me a way of escaping that hellish world but now I see it as something evil and much worse than the beasts they were fighting when the 100 landed from the Ark. Or maybe this whole story is spreading too far and wide and it's getting harder to follow and keep me interested, we'll see the finale soon and who knows if the series will be renewed, but for the first portion it was pure fun.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I have a tiny, little bit of hope again, now that they were able to fry Raven's chip. And Raven will now how to take Alie down. Yay!

I peeked at imdb.com to see how many more episodes are left. There are still 5 more to go. A lot can happen between then and now. I'm hoping they'll wrap this storyline up and move on to something else.

And yes, this show has been renewed for a 4th season, so it will be back again next spring (2017).

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder what would happen if someone who has already been "chipped" swallows the Ally 2.0 chip, too? Will that person have a battle to the death with him or herself? Or will chip 2.0 just overwrite the evil beta version?

A bit ridiculous how Raven swallowed that chip and then it somehow migrated to the back of her neck! They should've just picked one option - swallowed or implanted in the neck?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was a little weird with the goo coming out of the back of her neck with the chocolate syrup. Ick.

My understanding (could be wrong) is that Alie 1.0 wants the 2.0 chip, because it will complete her programming. I'm thinking maybe it will make her even more all-powerful.

I'm still so confused as to why the lady on the 13th station refused to merge with the others. Did she know that her program was evil and would take over everything so she was "protecting" the other 12 stations, or was she protecting herself and her software chip by jettisoning herself down to earth? I guess we'll find out more as the story unfolds.

This show is so Lost-ish. I love it! All we need now are milk cartons with pictures of Clarke et al on the side.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Who was on the funeral pyre burning with Lincoln?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Wasn't that Pike with Lincoln, now I can't remember if he was taken or killed. The woman in red is now controlling the new leader? The show is getting more confusing, and I am wondering what happened to Kane and Clarke's mother.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That was Sinclair on the funeral pyre. He was killed trying to save Raven, kept telling her to stay in the rover (but of course, she didn't listen). That was a sad episode.

So, SFJF, now we know why just anyone can't swallow the 2.0 chip. Has to be either the new Heda or Luna.

That was cool that Clarke figured out that the chip would kill Emerson if she activated it and stuck it on his neck. At least he's gone now. I was over him a long time ago.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I don't know if they're doing this on purpose, to confuse me with this show I was following so well before. The continuous scenes of the young people in the Ark and then how they ended up were really confusing. And the whole City of Lights scenario with the hologram woman in red is even more confusing, only a few more episodes to clear up this confusion.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Now I'm confused too. Was it just a dream or what?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
LIR(the lady in red) just transmitted herself (AKA the only copy of the original A.I program) and all the people she recreated in her virtual reality world, the CoL (City of Lights) to what appeared to be a surviving space station from the many space stations that were put together to create the Ark.

LIR is now inside a server in orbit rather than in a server on Earth. She still controls her chipped followers and they can still see her. She's still electronically connected to them via the "key" she got them to swallow. (I'm still wondering why no one has choked and that thing...it's the size of an extra thick half dollar, way too big to swallow so easily!)

I think the only real difference now is that she is safer from the resistance now. If they want to destroy LIR now, they'll have to find a way to destroy or wipe the server she's currently running on...in orbit.

Of course, if she has access to important data or technology on the orbiting space station, LIR and her collection of minds might be able to use it to cause bigger problems down below. She may have some minds in her virtual world that know things about that station that LIR doesn't know. I don't think that was the station she was created on.

That's how *I* understood it anyhow!