TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Mike and Molly: Archive through May 18, 2015 users admin

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
My favorite character is Mike's mother . . and her dog!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I like the dog better than I like Mike's mother.

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
Tonight's show was disappointing. The writing is really off. I did not like the scenes in the funeral home...disrespectful...although, i did laugh when Molly scared the cleaning lady but that's an old joke.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I was actually glad to see more of the cast. So I liked it better. To each their own.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
Last night's show cracked me up...I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while.

Not caring for the change in the theme song... and am a tad unsure about the career change for Molly. But I'm not married to the idea of her being a teacher...because her career never really played that big of a deal in the plot lines...

I thought the writing was very smart last night... LOVED them reading her "story"...

This is still one of my favorites...and as far as realism goes... if I wanted realism, I'd pay attention to my own life...

Kaysarluvsme

08-06-2005

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
Ok, this show has jumped the shark. Last weeks episode in the funeral home was insensitive and tonight's episode has Mike and Molly back upstairs in their old room instead of their basement bedroom. WTH??!! This show change has sunk this show in my opinion. Too "slapstick" for me. It was such a good show and breaks my heart that they have made it this crazy stuff now.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they are trying to make her like Lucy...not gonna happen

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Lucy had a naivety (probably spelled that wrong) that touched a chord. This show is too crass...in my opinion.

Kaysarluvsme

08-06-2005

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
My bet is Melissa McCarthy is such a big movie star now that she was only willing to come back for another season if they changed her character to more like her movie characters. If they didn't she probably told them she would walk away from the show + they lost the creative writer from the first 3 seasons. This show is horrible and crass now. I am so disappointed.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I still love it but why did they move them back upstairs.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not finding the "new" show so horrible. I think it's going ok. But that really was odd they are back in the bedroom with no explanation. (although not as odd as Molly not being pregnant anymore)

Yeah, I agree with a post from the past in this thread. They are making the Molly character resemble the actress's recent zany movie characters.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I think that losing the creative writer was what happened. They are really getting sloppy, moving them upstairs with no explanation, like the basement was flooded or something.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ah ha!

It looks like maybe they aired the episodes in the wrong order. I mean last week they were back in the upstairs bedroom with no explanation, and this week they moved back upstairs, and it was a big production. Not something they tried to just slide in.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Maybe next week she'll remember that she's pregnant?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I think you're right, Naja, but it still doesn't make any sense. That's funny, Kappy.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I liked this ep because they showed more of the supporting cast

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yes Pamy, but I still want to see MORE of the entire cast. The ensemble is what made this show. The character Molly was much more funny with her sarcastic wit over the current reliance on McCarthy's slapstick fall-down style.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
VERY disappointed in the changes to the show. We're watching, but we're not laughing - and that's disappointing to both my hubs and I. Melissa McCarthy is more than just slapstick, she was awesome as Sookie in Gilmore Girls and Dena in Samantha Who? - I can see adding a bit more slapstick but not this much. I know it's supposed to be humorous, but I guess I'm not feeling it. Disappointing....

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think tonight's ep just might be the funniest one they have ever done. DH and I were rolling in laughter. Yep, I think it's their best ep so far.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
loved Sarandon last week!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought that was a good ep, too, Pamy. But last night's ep for me was the most perfect exaggeration of real life things that I have actually seen....LOL

March

10-02-2003

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
I agree this was the best shows they have done in a long time. I was laughing so much I would have to rewind the show cause I was missing stuff. LOL

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Is the actress who plays Victoria, pregnant? She looked like she might be.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I've wondered the same thing for several weeks