TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 05, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through November 05, 2015 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I read that Christina Aguillara is going to do an arc as a pop queen who wants to go country. The story intersects with Juliette.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Teddy and Rayna were good too. Is it wrong that I love Jeff and Edge Hill are gone?? but i am afraid of the backlash.
so glad Deacon listened to his words to Maddie and is hopeful.
I hope they don't mess with Juliette and Avery, but the scenes were funny!!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
There will be an all out war between Luke and Rayna once he finds out she was responsible for the demise of Edgehill. That on top of Rayna calling off the wedding is going to be way more than Luke's male ego can handle.
Looks like the young oncologist will be Scarlet's new love interest. Meh. Would prefer she and Gunnar get back together, but mostly just want her to cut her hair.
Seemed to me they were planting scenes last night for an affair or something between Avery and Sadie. She could be his next damsel in distress, but I really hope not as I love the Juliette/Avery pairing.
I just love this show and think it's very underrated. Hope it gets a renewal for season 4.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Looks like Rayna and Deacon are finally gonna get together next week, or at least that was the tease. I wonder if Maddie ends up being his liver doner.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Just have to say I hate the direction they are going in with Juliette, Avery and the baby.
Can't they just leave them happy for a few episodes and let Juliette be a loving new mom? So annoying.
I was surprised at the Teddy/hooker sting operation storyline. I had been expecting Teddy to arrange to have her killed off.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i kind of had a feeling the whole thing was a sting. wonder if he kills himself and that's where the kidney for Deacon comes from. i kept sort of waiting for Maddie to be the perfect match for a live tissue donor and watching Teddy explode over that.
I don't like Juliette crazy and I don't like Christina Aguilar on the show.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Tex, hope you are right. I hate to admit I wouldn't mind seeing Teddy go. I do not like the crazy Juliette momma - I had hopes for her straightening out with Avery and being happy for a while.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Christina Aguilar looks different, almost didn't recognize her.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Okay so maybe there is a chance that Juliette will straighten up and be a good wife and mom. Maybe.

I'm back on the thought that Maddie will be Deacon's donor.

I'm happy for Will and hoping that he will now be able to step out of the closet.

Loved seeing Daphne performing without her mom or sister . .

I enjoy the humor at this site.
http://www.vulture.com/tv/nashville/

Mack

07-22-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Surprised no comments on the "bad news" at the end of the show after Deacon's surgery. Kind of figure it's actually Beverly who has died or had a near death experience with lingering issues. Sets up next season for Deacon to be guilt ridden and full of remorse.....he's a bit of a sufferer.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Mack, those are my exact thoughts. And he can be mad at Reyna for pressuring her to donate.

Mack

07-22-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Which would or could keep them from getting married and they could spend all season trying to recover. Other scenario is that they get married but Deacon has so many residual issues that they have problems. My one concern is that continuing an on-going saga or drama between Deacon and Reyna could get old with the audience. Kind of a double-edged sword as part of the show's attraction and underlying theme has been getting Reyna and Deacon back together. Solve that and a basic premise goes away.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I guess I've been living under a rock and didn't realize the actor that plays Jeff Fordham is Oliver Hudson, son of Goldie Hawn and brother of Kate Hudson.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm under that rock with you! I thought he was so much younger than that.

Trini

07-06-2004

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
The volume did not work on ABC Wednesday night, was it so for everyone?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
No, my program had sound. I get it out of New York.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
interesting.... looks like the story is in real life too
https://gma.yahoo.com/hayden-panettiere-checks-facility-postpartum-depression-213109144--abc-news-celebrities.html#

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
it's got to be kind of flippy for her to be playing this on the show as well. wonder if the writers realized it, and used the show to help her 'wake up'?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
bumping up

how long before Luke's son comes forward as a witness to tell the truth about what happened?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It really was heartbreaking to watch last nights show. Perhaps it was a catalyst for Haydens seeking help. I felt like I was witnessing a real break down.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
That plus Scarlett's song about saying goodbye ...you couldn't get more heartbreaking

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
As much as I did not like the Jeff Fordham character, he did not deserve to die like that and seeing next weeks previews it looks like Juliet will not take any kind of responsibility.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Jeff was despicable but you saw those glimpses of human just enough to wonder

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Nashville not on tonight...does it return next week? thanks.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I recently read that Quinn from "Scandal" used to be Connie Britton's Nanny.