TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 29, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: Archive through April 29, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Lars wished for them, and his wishes were granted by a genie!!! Lars found Aladdin's lamp." And Beckett cringes.....hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She wants me to be her master, LMAO.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Stana Katic (Beckett) is not returning for Season 9 of Castle (this is season 8). Ugh! They might as well cancel it now. It won't be the same show without Kate.

http://www.eonline.com/news/757638/stana-katic-leaving-castle-after-season-8

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree. Also Lainie is leaving.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TVLine.com ‏@TVLine · 1h1 hour ago

#Castle's @RealSSullivan "Surprised and Saddened" by Stana Katic & Tamala Jones' Departures http://tvline.com/2016/04/18/castle-season-9-cast-tamala-jones-leaving-lanie/

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
This really peeves me!!! I can't believe anyone is shocked at the slumping ratings. To me the death knell began with Rick's mysterious disappearance on the way to their wedding... then just when things were finally getting sorted out only to have Beckett leave the marriage in order protect Rick from whatever/whoever... I think that was the straw that broke the camel's back with viewers.

Now things are getting back to normal and shocker!!! ...ratings have improved!!! Coincidence??? I don't think so.

Even if it is picked up for another season... how can the spirit of the show go on without Kate?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ditto to Cass's post.

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I agree. This season has felt so off with the ridiculous reasons for them to have been separated. Add to that the way they seem to only show a few episodes followed by long breaks - it almost feels like they wanted to get it cancelled.

I would miss Beckett, but I would continue to watch it and believe Nathan Fillion could carry it on his own. Especially if they concentrate more on the light-hearted episodes. He does those so well. And if they just had Beckett away for awhile but no heavy or sad reason for her leaving and possibly back for the final episode.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
On KKITM this morning Kelly's Showbiz Top 5 said that Stanic and Fillon do not get along on-set at all. I have a hard time understanding why anyone couldn't get along with him because he seems like such a funny guy but who knows...I think they should just end the show after this season if that's what they are going to do.

Scout

01-19-2005

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Roxip - They seem to have so much chemistry together onscreen. They are pretty amazing actors to get people to think that if they can't stand each other.

Nathan Fillion is one of my very favorite actors. I've always wondered how much in real life that he is like the quirky, fun, characters he plays. He has so much on-screen charisma.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've heard similar rumors about that pairing as well.

I think that if the show was still doing well it could possibly survive Stanic leaving but it is pretty much on the ropes as it is so I think it's entering rough territory.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
From Alexis:

Molly C. Quinn ‏@MollyQuinn93 · 8h8 hours ago  Washington, DC

Yesterday was a horrible day. Ya'll're right, I did work with @Stana_Katic and @tamalajones for 8 yrs. I love them.
I'm heartbroken.

I have 0 control over what happens @Castle_ABC
But if we come back, I promise @NathanFillion will bring all of you a damn fine show.

It'll be different, way way way different, but it is #Castle
@NathanFillion IS Castle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nathan Fillion speaks...http://tvline.com/2016/04/19/castle-stana-katic-season-9-nathan-fillion-interview/

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
It's pretty amazing when you think about it. They have to play such a close couple and to not like each other - yikes!

Back in the 80s, I was a massive "Guiding Light" fan and learned from my pal who worked at Soap Opera Digest that the power couple of the show, Beth and Lujack, played by Judi Evans and Vincent Irizarry, detested one another. I found that so hard to believe - they were SO convincing as the young love-birds of Springfield. (I guess that's why it's called acting.) Can you imagine? Multiple episodes a week, fifty weeks a year, for two years - amazing!

A few years after he left the show, I ran into Irizarry at my local Bank of America branch. I couldn't resist asking him "Is it really true you and Judi Evans hated each other?" He laughed and said, "Oh yeah, it's true."

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one who cannot remember the names Stana Katic and Nathan Fillion?.

After watching this show for a long time, I can't name them.

I do know Molly Quin's name though.

I hope they give her a bigger part once 'what's her name' leaves.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I think the show could go on as they were talking about giving the two other cops more air time. That would be great to keep everyone and say bye bye Kate!

I like how Nathan Fillion has no problems coming back to the soaps as Joey. He does seem to be pretty down to earth with a great sense of humor.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We watched this week's show last night and I noticed Stana Katic wasn't in that much of the episode. I realized that maybe they could do this without her. And when Castle gave her the motorcycle, I told hubby, "Buh bye, Beckett! Have a nice life off on your 'motorcycle trip.'"

I'll miss Lainie, though. I was still holding out hope she and Javi would get back together.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll miss her too but I think they could still do a good show without her. As Molly suggested, the show is named Castle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree, Jimmer. I was watching my tape last night and tried to pay attention to how often he was with Kate, it didn't seem like they had that many scenes together so the writers may have been planning for this.

Also I have found it interesting that Nathan, the boys and Molly seem to be good friends off camera. I follow all of them on twitter and they do stuff together frequently. Stana was always gone out of the country when everyone else seemed to be together and enjoying each other, I follow her on twitter as well.

I always thought that was odd but didn't put together that they might not like each other.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
At first I didn't like the idea of Kate being gone but then realized that the new British lady is growing on me - especially when she works with the daughter. I agree that this last episode started to show how it could work without Kate in the mix.

I will miss Lainee because I too hoped she and Esposito would work out but they hardly give her any time on the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think they nixed any chance of a Lainee reunion on the show where they brought back his ex-fiancé and made it seem like he still had lingering feelings for her...wouldn't have been fair to Lainee to get with her when he still loved the other woman.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, hahahahaha. First he is poisoned, now he is electrocuted.

"He's Immortal"....I love Castle, he has the best lines.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
And then he gets shot in the head and survives.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, Dogdoc, I haven't finished it yet, I can't wait to see how that happens. This is cracking me up.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It is funny.