TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Game of Thrones: Archive through April 27, 2016 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am now beginning to think we actually might get to see Jon Snow again, and others too. Did anybody see the new teaser on HBO?

They show the walls of dead heads. They show the Starks, they show Joffrey, and a couple more. Then right at the end they show Jon Snow's head, and in his voice you hear "The long night is coming, and the dead come with it".

Oooh scary :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh, and the thing I really didn't like was that Tyrion's dead head was in the wall.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here it is. The Hall of Faces teaser. You can read a lot into it like I did above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmrA8nOZF2Q

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I just came to post about Melisandre at the baby shower. I missed Naja's post before. I loved the "rattle".

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Next Saturday, April 2, Peter Dinklage will be hosting Saturday Night Live. You just know they will be doing 1 or more Game of Thrones skits.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The extended trailer for season 6! It's 1:41 long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuH3tJPiP-U

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's a little pictorial to catch you up on what happened last season. It's been so long between seasons, I had actually forgotten a lot of this stuff. I'm starting to think maybe I should have gone back and re-watched last season (or the first 5). Ugh.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/tv/article/Game-of-Thrones-Where-we-left-off-7235037.php

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Be sure to look for the clip of the actors that play Roose, Ramsay, and Theon as guests together on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's a partial video of the 3 of them on Kimmel. It's pretty funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ZXOV7lA38

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can honestly say that there has been no show since The Sopranos that gets me this worked up. Less than 20 hours until show time! :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This one is a big deal for us as well. It's one of the few shows that I watch right away. No delay.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
ok I have to ask a question but using a spoiler tag in case people have not yet seen the show.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
So Kit Harrington was the first name in the opening credits. Does this mean Jon Snow is not dead or will soon be undead?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Pippin, at this point anything anybody could say would just be speculation. So your guess is as good as any :-)

I am loving all the theories going around tonight. One my favs is that a lot people think Selyse was already seeing Melisandre in her old lady form in this clip from season 4, while we only saw the young version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU1r03wst_8

Another theory is that maybe Melisandre will give up many of her years to bring Jon back.

Whatever happens, I definitely got the vibe from the premiere that Jon could come back.

Also, I was finally able to exhale after seeing that Brienne was still alive. I love her. The way they left the finale, it looked like someone may have been sneaking up behind her to kill her before she was able to slay Stannis Baratheon.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Where are all the Direwolves? 2 are deceased. We saw Ghost tonight, Bran has one at his side, and by my count, there should be at least 2 more alive for a count of 4 alive.

I want to see more of them. And I want them to help get revenge for everything done wrong to the Starks.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Maisie Williams was on one of the nighttime talk shows this week and she said Arya will be shown a lot less this year.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Brienne is badass! I was thrilled when she showed up to save Sansa.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Brienne to the rescue!! probably the best part of last night's show in my opinion.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
What a hoot!

Maisie Williams Crashes Random ‘Game Of Thrones' Viewing Party
Arya Stark watched the season 6 premiere with UCLA students.

Film students in Los Angeles were stunned on Sunday night when Maisie Williams crashed their “Game of Thrones" season 6 premiere viewing party.

The English actress, who plays Arya Stark in the HBO epic fantasy drama, showed up to their bash brandishing snacks, and documented the entire evening on social media.

<snip>

[PHOTOS from her adventure crashing the party are at the link below!]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/maisie-williams-game-of-thrones-party-crashed_us_571ddd91e4b0d0042da99f99?ir=Weird+News&section=us_weird-news&utm_hp_ref=weird-news

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Great story! :-)

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
that is so cool of her!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
She is such a sweet girl.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's a lot of fun!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Naja "Where are all the Direwolves? 2 are deceased. We saw Ghost tonight, Bran has one at his side, and by my count, there should be at least 2 more alive for a count of 4 alive. "

Sansa's and Robb's direwolves were killed.
Bran's is with him.
Ayra's was run off to survive in the woods on the road from Winterfell to Kings Landing so might be still out there.
Ghost is still alive.
Rickon should still have his.
So 4 are alive.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's what I said :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think the Direwolves are in the CGI wilderness.

Seriously, the cost for making Game of Thrones must be skyrocketing. Of course, profits must be as well.