TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: Archive through September 22, 2015 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't like him with either... I want him all to myself. :-)

Frankly, tho, there doesn't seem to be chemistry in either relationship.

and Zoey has a new career on The 100, right?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It took me a while to accept him with Zoey because I also wanted him to myself, but they belong together. I don't watch The 100 (never heard of it) so I have no clue if she is on another show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, she has a much bigger role on that show, she's on every episode and is a major character. It's good, too!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Be sure to watch April 14 show. I won't spoil why.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Spoiler for those who want to know

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Det. Carter will be back in flashbacks. New scenes.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
That Samaritan system is scary as hell... Imagine if we had a similar system in our real world... oops... we do? Oh just kidding...

I'm waiting to see when it finally catches the Machine, because it's only a matter of time now. But darn it, I really wanted Finch to somehow outsmart Samaritan for good.

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Was tonight's episode (4/14) the end of their season? Great episode, but left a bunch of questions. Does John live? What happened to Chase (the drug addict that relapsed)? Or am I to just assume everything ended with everyone OK? So frustrating!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, if the season ended that was a mighty cliffhanger, looks bad for Reese and we should hear a buzz already that he left the show. If you hear anything I'd like to know.

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
There are 2 more episodes, but no episode next week:
4-21 28/Apr/15 Asylum

4-22 05/May/15 YHWH

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
This must be the 'best kept secret'. I actually admire whoever is responsible for this secrecy. I did a bit of 'search' to find out if indeed he's leaving the show but for now it's just speculation. Nothing confirmed. Way to go!

I do expect Reese will die in the end but when the show will be dead as well.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't think the show can survive without him. In fact, part of the reason it did so well was the duo of John and Finch.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
There were headlights coming at the end of the show, so I think John will be saved just in time.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I thought that also.

I think the episode was trying to set up a change in John's character - to become more open, to let people in.

It seems odd that they would kill him off, after that set up.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's a bit ridiculous to see that he's alive and well, we didn't even see how he was rescued. But the whole point of this episode was to show how far the machine would go to save Root and Finch from Samaritan. We should know the location of the machine... but will they take us to another merry chase?? I don't mind... just don't cancel the show as yet.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
"cancel the show..."

I didn't think POI is at risk for cancellation, thought it has already been renewed.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, I hope it will be back because they can't just end a series when everyone is shooting at each other... the next season opener will have to show a lot of dead people but our Finch, Reese, Fusco and Root hopefully still around to put that machine back in place and this time give Samaritan a big kick in the arse... I'm tired of this David and Goliath war.. the good one should win!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It hasn't been announced yet, whether it will be canceled or renewed.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
wow!!! I thought it had been renewed already... just read a snippet that season 4 ends with low ratings... Could it possibly be because they have DRAGGED OUT the Samaritan story-line way too long... they haven't given the viewers any hope that The Machine has any chance of defeating Samaritan... and not only do our heroes have to battle Samaritan... but The Brotherhood as well. sigh**

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, am tired of feeling like the fight against Samaritan is hopeless. Would like more "crime of the week" eps. I hope it is renewed and we get back on track next time. Both the brotherhood and the other crime boss are dead now, so time for new storylines.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
http://tvline.com/2015/05/05/person-of-interest-season-5-spoilers-machine-rebuilt/

TVLINE | Based on how the finale ended, are we looking at a significantly different, perhaps incapacitated Machine next season?
JONAH NOLAN | Root describes it best — that if the Machine is an organism, what they have is a strand of DNA [downloaded into the briefcase]. So yeah, we’re looking next season at having to rebuild The Machine, all while not being scooped up and eliminated by “the new world order.”

TVLINE | But it won’t be just a game of “carry the football,” right? She won’t stay in the briefcase the whole season, will She?
NOLAN | No, no... Definitely not the whole season. The idea is you’ve got that strand of DNA and you need to grow it back into The Machine, and one of the questions becomes: Will it be the same Machine when you turn it back on?

TVLINE | How would Person of Interest Season 5 PreviewSeason 5 then differ from this past season, which was about keeping The Machine safe while Samaritan was on the hunt?
PLAGEMAN | Greer said it pretty explicitly in terms of how Samaritan operates and what true power really is — the reshuffling of the deck that we saw in the finale with the “correction.” You see Samaritan removing those that it considers problematic or obstructions, and it was very lethal and insidious. I think we’re going to see how Samaritan tightens that grip, and with our Machine being under duress, how will our guys sort of reconstitute and get The Machine back in a place where they can not only continue to work with the numbers, but find a way to go up against Samaritan?

If Season 5 happens it sounds exhausting... I really love the cast... but the show needs to give me some hope.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That was an interesting article. Dominic is definitely dead, and Elias is "hanging on by a thread." Being as he's one of the more popular characters, I would like to see him live and being "read" about the Machine. It could be a very interesting Season 5 if Elias joins the group, and it is a safe bet that Control is now on our side.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I understand this show won't be back until January and then only 13 episodes and done. The show was good when it was about them helping ordinary people then the writes made it all about fighting a machine. It went down hill then. IMO I also was told it is about CBS and Warner Bros. not making enough money. :-(

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Well, that's disappointing, but I hope this means we'll get a conclusion in those 13 eps since they know this is it.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I was SO hoping the whole Samaritan storyline would be over. They lost me as a viewer when it became evil triumphing over good over and over last season. Guess I'll write this one off for good.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That's too bad. They took a great show premise and a great show and changed it so much they destroyed it.