TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 29, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Lucifer: Archive through April 29, 2016 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Good episode last night, lots of laughs and intrigue.

I wonder if the detectives ex is dead?!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
This show is growing on me. Can't say I like the lighting of the show....it always looks dark or greeny-gray (I know it's to set the "mood" of the thing) but I find him quite charming.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am finding this show grows on me too. At first I just watched because I couldnt find anything else to watch!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
This show reaches a broad audience.
I love it, and so does my 21 year old son and his friends.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's also being repeated on Saturday, regular it's on Monday, and so I find myself watching the repeat and that's because it puts me in a good mood.

I knew her ex husband wasn't good news but to end up that way seemed a bit harsh from the producers. I sort of liked her ex coming around to see his daughter and at the same time sparring with Lucifer and seeing how his ex wife rejects Lucifer's attention.

There is a pause for the moment but it's coming back next week and so curious to see what's up next.

If the shows gets too 'sugary' however (Lucifer becoming too 'sweet') I may lose interest, I need to see a bit more of his wickedness mixed with his vulnerability, otherwise it may not make much sense to me if he has too many good qualities. Some of his 'devilish' nature should show and scare the pants off the bad guys.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Renewed....Yeah!!!! Jarett Wieselman ‏@JarettSays · 1h1 hour ago

#Rosewood & #Lucifer renewed at Fox http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/2016-tv-season-renewals-cancellations-bubble#.aoV5wlRE6

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that's amazing!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yay!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Not surprised by Lucifer being renewed. Best new show. IMHO

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree it's a great show but I am surprised it's renewed. I'm happy it found an audience.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It sure is great news! It's one of the few shows I follow .... religiously (no pun intended) ! I never thought they could come up with a funny version of the devil like this one. Or maybe it shouldn't be so hard to imagine what the devil could do given the chance to leave hell and spend some vacation on earth, and this Lucifer is exactly how I would want him to be. However, the producers should stop playing too much with his 'vulnerability' due to 'human loving feelings', otherwise it's killing too much of the wickedness that makes the character intriguing. Also, those red eyes aren't scary enough anymore... he should show a bit more of his powers, it would be satisfying to see the devil using his powers to punish the bad guys for a change. (I just love when he makes them confess their feelings and they realize everyone heard them). I also liked that the ex-husband of the detective is still alive and well and actually wanted to save Lucifer, but what I find really delightful is the relationship of Lucifer and the psychiatrist.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, the shirt and pants off his back. I am cracking up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"this is a woman who has denied herself carbs since the 90's, and stayed married to a gay man", they have very entertaining dialogue.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was a great show this week.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Best dialogue EVER for any show I can remember, except maybe Northern Exposure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good article, no spoilers, I didn't watch the sneak peak though.

Michael Ausiello Verified account 
‏@MichaelAusiello
.@TomEllis17 Previews #Lucifer's Helluva Chloe Problem, Shocking Finale — Plus, Watch an Exclusive Sneak Peek!

http://tvline.com/2016/04/18/lucifer-season-1-preview-tom-ellis-chloe-problem-shocking-finale/

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
thanks for posting that link Dipo! I can't wait for the finale!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm okay with Lucifer getting in trouble but if he gets to suffer the consequences of his arrest, well, he stops being Lucifer. None of that for him, I hope, he should easily find a way to free himself and convince Chloe to find the real culprit and then have fun in punishing him... it sounds I could be as diabolic as Maize to defend Lucifer.

His vulnerability caused by his feelings for Chloe could force him to stop pursuing her, and the fun could stop right there for him and may slowly lose his charming ways while regaining his evil doing, who knows!! I'd rather see him wicked and charming at the same time...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
That was a GREAT ep! (A bit gory for me.) Lots of depth to it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"I can't play good cop, handsome devil cop all the time", hahahahahaha. I do love this show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hello....bad guys. LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that was interesting, so who killed the preacher man!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was the 'crazy' cop even if he told Lucifer it was him, I think the guy is just too crazy. But it was in Lucifer's residence that the preacher was found dead and I wonder if it was Amenadiel, the rival angel of Lucifer. One more show and then we have to wait for the second season. Repeat shows are everywhere anyway and I am watching them again as if it was for the first time. This is a good sign that I love the show.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Okay, it was the crazy cop and I laughed so hard while finding the whole Lucifer situation preposterous, it was pure fun seeing how Lucifer and Amendiel destroyed the whole gang of killers and their useless guns, when I laugh so hard I must enjoy the show, no matter how ridiculous. I'm looking forward to the second season and his 'mom', who the heck could be? Kudos to the producers of this fun show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
His mom? My hubby's hobby is studying various religions. I was baffled because while I have heard stories tha Jesus might have been married and had kids, I have NEVER heard that about GOD Having a 'mate' or wife. But according to dh apparently there is some mention of that in the early bits of the bible. (Which bible? Dunno/shrug)