TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 05, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Limitless - CBS - Tuesdays at 10pm: Archive through January 05, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, is this show good!!!

I was on the edge of my seat the whole show. Totally enjoyed it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Love, LOve, LOVE it!

I tuned in mainly because I love Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter and her horror movies.

It's funny seeing her in a role where she isn't x-rated cussing....LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed seeing Jennifer as well. I loved her on Dexter.

This seems like an entertaining show. Looking forward to seeing more.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We enjoyed this one too. Will definitely keep watching.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
For those that haven't seen it yet, the pilot is being repeated this evening.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool! I forgot to record and I love Jennifer! I also enjoyed this movie so wanted to check out this show

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed this one, too! I've added it to my list to record.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I also enjoyed the first episode of this show. Guess I'll be watching it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I saw the movie the other day. Still have catch this show.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I liked it better then I thought I would.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Karuuna. I skipped it. Didn't think I would like it. Thanks to these good reviews and your adding the new showing. I will tape it tonight.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sure either, but I liked the movie a lot, so gave it a try. It's a keeper.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Some parts of the show reminded me of that one show with David Krumholtz "Numb3rs". I loved that show, too.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I did like Limitless, action was fast and special effects just as good as in the movie. It felt a bit like a sequel to the movie (I don't think Bradley Cooper will be seen often enough) on this show but it was a good kick for the premiere episode.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also enjoyed it! I have a question...Was the shot he got from Bradley something that makes him have no side effects from the pill? I thought the shot was the pill and Bradley was going to give him a supply of shots

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I got a kick out of seeing so many characters from other show I watch/watched...Alias(Sloan and Bradley) Grimm (the dark hair fbi lady) Dexter (Jennifer) and I think there was another one but I forget

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I believe the shot was to keep him from having the bad side effects.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, as fun as tonight's Genghis Khan story was, but my goodness, how ridiculous was it, too? LOL

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree on some ridiculous theory on this show, however that was the only thing that was actually fun to listen to... for the rest I can't shake the feeling of sadness thinking about the poor character's fate, why do I feel sorry for the guy?? He would have been such a happy go lucky guy and fun to watch in his out of control stunts but then the thought of him depending on a drug to be that way and know that he could only end up in a very bad way, makes me want to hug the guy in sympathy. Well, that won't happen for a while anyway and I think Bradley Cooper's character will have to eventually die or disappear for good if they want to keep this Brian going without that anxiety of being powerless without those shots... I hope he ends up replacing Bradley's character and be in full control mode and I won't be so sorry for him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I did actually enjoy the show...they do have some good throw away lines, like the one where he thought the stroke victim was old, like in his 40's. I burst out laughing at that one.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I really like this show. Hope it sticks around.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, November 06, 2015 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Sometimes it feels like a comedy but I don't mind, it's not pretentious like other spy shows, and Brian is more and more endearing because as a viewer we laugh at his moods and behaviour still knowing that the fellow could end up dying because of that incredible pill... Something he should really do is to ensure, when he's at the highest of his mental performance, to find a way to get that miracle substance that prevents the side effects of the pill, that should be his top priority, however his vulnerability it's what really endears the character to me, so I feel sorry for him and hope he'll find a way to become like the other guy who has the miraculous fix.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 06, 2015 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought this week's homage to "Ferris Bueller" was pretty funny. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's really surprising how much much Bradley Cooper is taking part in this show. That's pretty cool.

We finally saw the movie last week, and the movie sure is much less complicated than the show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is tonight's episode new? Mine wasn't going to tape but according to most tv schedules I can find it's meant to be a new episode, so I've set it just in case.