TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 19, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 19, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I taped it Lazylu, I have been looking forward to it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I watched most of The Ranch on Netflix yesterday and will finish it today. I really was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. There is some silliness but there was so much tenderness too. The cast is great.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Sorry about the got instead of have. Was sleepy when I wrote it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I finally watched my tape of Rush Hour and I loved it!! It was so funny and I like the actors in it.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Dipo, me too.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Dipole, me three!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
DH and I finished the last episode of "Horace and Pete" and mark my words, this show is going to be up for lots of awards. It was just so freakin' good and I can't express it strongly enough.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We have a couple of channels that have started showing the old episodes of "The Closer"; I had forgotten how much I enjoyed these shows. They really had excellent writers.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh, that brought to mind one of my favourite shows that was on in the 80s.

It was called The Equalizer and starred Edward Woodward.('85-'89) Loved that show!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I miss Manix. Anyone remember that one?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
If you have the H&I (Heroes & Icons) channel you don't have to miss Mannix! It airs 2 episodes daily from 3pm to 5pm Central time. :-)

I loved The Closer.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, I remember Joe Mannix...Mike Connors.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Whrlwnd thx but I'm in Canada and don't think we have that channel.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh, I didn't think of that. I'm so sorry for teasing you.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just switched to that newish whole house X1 dvr from Xfinity. I'm getting a headache programming in all my season passes. I just know I'll forget something important. But so far it seems pretty cool.

It's funny because it used to be that a tech had to come out to install X1 systems. But now they let you do it yourself.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, you guys. This whole house dvr X1 thing is awesome. I can record up to 6 shows at once and I no longer have to do any more of that "creative scheduling" where I find the second or third showing of a show to record because I have too many shows.

Plus, it's 90 dollars less a month for us, locked in for 3 years without us having to sign an agreement not to cancel. They gave us the new customer deal since we complained about the latest price hike.

Plus, I can talk to the remote control instead of pressing buttons....LOL

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Whrlwnd, I have H&I also and love it. But does it play after Midnight in your area? I love watching NYPD Blue which is on at 11pm and commercials say there is another episode following but it goes straight to infomercials until morning.
Took me the longest to figure out why only every other episode was shown. :-)

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, I just discovered the NYPD Blue re-runs last month, which is how I learned about H&I! I didn't watch NYPD when it was on, so these eps are all new to me, and I've become totally hooked. We do get 2 episodes, every night from 10pm to midnight (Central). That would be very disappointing to only see every other one. After the NYPD eps then there's a show called Combat or sometimes The Commish, but I change the channel, so I'm not sure how long past midnight H&I keeps going.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch Hill Street Blues during it's original airing years and years ago. I caught it all in reruns years ago. Now it's airing again on H&I.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Glad you get to see the whole series. I loved it when it was originally on. Must be a Verizon thing. They probably don't want to pay for the whole night of programming.
Color, I've been watching Hill Street also. Another excellent, ground breaking series.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I can't find the sports show, but holy cow the gymnastics - those girls look like robotrons, I am stunned how this sport has progressed into athleticism over grace. The Olympics should be killer this year.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Heads up for people with Comcast/xfinity.

If you don't have the premium channels, Watchathon Week is back April 18–24.
All the premium channel shows will be free in on-demand for one week.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I would start a new thread for Crazy ex-girlfriend, but there is only one more show sad face

I can't believe a show that has a highlighted song and dance number about UTI because of too much sex is featured on a network show at 8 PM. Just saying.
I like Happy Greg even if other characters don't, he is just so adorable. I also do not know how they get through these numbers with a straight face, their blooper reels must be hysterical.

Scout

01-19-2005

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
"Containment" starts tonight on the CW
Sounds pretty good…

"An urban quarantine is enforced in Atlanta after a deadly outbreak of a mysterious disease; Lex Carnahan, a policeman, has to keep peace on the streets while doctors race to find a way to stem the epidemic"

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
oh darn, I forgot to look for it. So much to watch on Tuesdays right now, with shows going into hiatus and others appearing.