TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Game of Silence

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Game of Silence users admin

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
This is a really good show, IMO. It had me from the very start. It's really difficult for me to see kids abused, but the story around it sucks you right in. I love the flashing back between the past and the present.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's a brutal show but I've stuck with it so far. Like you, I hate the abuse of the kids. Worst thing I've ever watched. I think they have done a good job portraying the characters at the different ages. That detention facility was a nightmare. Horrible. It was a terrible institution that almost ensured that innocent kids would end up becoming hardened criminals.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It really reminds me of that movie from the 90s "Sleepers" with Kevin Bacon.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Me, too, Naja, but I couldn't remember the name of the movie...I just remembered Kevin Bacon.

I was surprised that this show turned out to be as good as it is. I was all set to hate it because I just didn't need another show to watch! And the promos somehow made it seem a lot different than how the actual show looked and felt. I put it off until last night than watched both eps in a row.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I didn't expect to like it, either. I'm invested now. And yeah, it's like Sleepers, which was really hard for me to watch.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I adore the guy who plays the lawyer so I had to check this one out. Plus the guy from Once Upon a Time. So far so good. Very hard to watch the stuff with the boys for sure. Just horrifying.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I adore the lawyer too!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
So was that the last episode tonight? TiVo doesn't show any upcoming. Storylines were pretty much wound up. Marina was killed?! How? By whom? Why? Sharon Lawrence (from NYPD Blue years ago) is a "bad guy".

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
They called it the season finale but I haven't heard if it will be back. I assumed Marina's killer was hired by Sharon Lawrence's character. I hated that they killed her. I loved how they exposed the warden.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
They didn't renew it. Which irritates the heck out of me....they made the decision after like 5-6 episodes...they don't even give shows a chance anymore, it seems.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I deleted the eps from the DVR. They killed the fiance?! OMG. And then the series is cancelled. How infuriating! Glad I deleted.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: