TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 14, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blacklist - NBC: ARCHIVE : Archive through April 14, 2016 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
That final scene with Redd and the "cleaner" woman (AKA "Mr Kaplan" according to IMDB.COM) made me wonder if she could be his mother.

The actress (Susan Blommaert) was born in 1947 but could pass for older...and Spader was born in 1960, but could pass for younger.

That would be fun :-)....but I suspect they've just been working together for decades.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if they were going to bring in the pregnancy, since Megan is pregnant in real life. Hubby hates her and wishes they'd just write her out. Spader really carries this show.

I'd agree that the "other half" statement was meant in jest. They are close associates, but I don't think she's his wife. Could be wrong tho.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Was that women the love of Red's life, but her family forced her into a forced marriage to the guy that almost killed her? I really don't understand why the authorities would let him get away with killing the marriage broker, maybe they won't. Still can't stand Tom. LOL

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I could not watch the show this week, it was making me sick I am not good with torture.
such horrible painful deaths - so did any story advance?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just want to know what happened to Dembe's arm? He was in a sling and somebody asked him what happened to his arm, and he said, "Snowboarding accident." I wonder if that's what happened in real life, cause I don't remember him having an injured arm last week?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
This was as close I coukd get..it's real but didn't say how...

https://www.instagram.com/hishamtawfiq/

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
knowing the sense of humor of this show, he probably did hurt it snowboarding in real life.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I found this.....he is asked directly if he hurt his arm snowboarding and his answer was a succinct "No":

dembe

https://twitter.com/hishamtawfiq

Further down the page he says something about tearing his rotator cuff but didn't say how...as far as I saw.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for trying, SFJF. At least that's a little more info. Apparently he had surgery on his rotator cuff. I didn't think he actually did it snowboarding, but that it was funny that they had to say something in the show about his arm in a sling.

I remember on Grimm when the actor who plays Hank broke his ankle. They sat him in a chair for an episode, then sent him off to "Hawaii" for a couple of episodes. When he came back he was in a walking cast from a "surfing injury." It's funny when they have to write real life into the show.

On a side note, did you know Hisham Tawfiq was a firefighter for the NYFD and only fairly recently retired? Found this on my Google search:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/17/blacklist-hisham-tawfiq-retiring-fdny-20-years

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this last ep had me kinda confused. Who was that lady that looked like she was beaten to death but then shows up in the wheel chair.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The lady was someone special to Reddington. It appears that she wasnt' beaten to death, but likely permanently damaged (physically, brain damaged?). This setup by Reddington was to get at the guy who arranged the marriages because he arranged hers years ago to the man that beat her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think that was the woman that he loved, and she ended up in an arranged marriage where she was badly hurt.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh ty...she isnt liz mom right?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yep, that is pretty much what I posted up there a few days ago and I don't think she is Liz's mother, but who knows.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
No, I don't think she's Liz's mom. This woman wasn't Russian. Someone else. I loved that Red always brought her the sweet little glass animals. Such a fragile thing to collect!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think Reddington has loved many women. :-) But yes, this was not Liz's mom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So are we on hold until April 7?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I saw that too. I figured Liz's mom was still alive

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just watching my tape now, I forgot they were planning a wedding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whoa, that was some wedding, although they didn't finish it, right? So they aren't married. Going to be a little scary next week for the baby.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I somehow got away from this show , do we know yet the connection between Red and Liz ?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Marameko, I don't know the connection, maybe some one does. It is probably time we knew that though. Also Blind Spot, the same thing. I wonder how many years we have to watch to find out what that is all about. LOL At least with Game of Silence that was on last night we know what is going on. At least I think we do.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lazylu !
I won't spend time watching past episodes I may have to just keep this show in the wind.
"Game of Silence" is on the good old DVR to watch.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
wow,did that really happen?? I kept waiting for a gotcha and it didn't come

did anyone know that was going to happen??