TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 01, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Ghost Hunting Shows: Archive through March 01, 2016 users admin

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
I watch My Haunted House every time it is on and Ghost Adventures if the location is interesting. I wish our cable showed Celebrity Ghost Stories & My Ghost Story. I watched a couple of the shows online but then I lost the bookmark - if I get bored I will find that site again.

I have almost quit Ghost Hunters because I can not stand Steve. Most people like him but I would rather watch any of the other investigators. But, like Ghost Adventures if they are at a location I want to see I will certainly watch.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wanted to like "My Haunted House" but I really dislike shows where they do reenactments of the hauntings with nothing real to show. And I especially dislike when they have a person that thinks they are medium telling us what the spirits are thinking. I thinks mediums are all liars.

That's why one of may favorite shows is "My Ghost Story". Because it has their personal photos and videos, and not reenactments.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am truly hoping this big break between seasons of my fav ghost show "Ghost Hunters" means they are about to show us the best season ever, and tossing out all the junk.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The original Ghost Hunters
is back Wednesday, August 26. WOO HOO!

That's 3 weeks from today.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
How's Ghost Adventures without Nick? Has anyone seen it? I liked him the best.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't know, Smokey. All they have been showing for months are the "after shocks" shows, and those are just interviews and recaps.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, August 10, 2015 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Naja. I will watch for new stuff.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Smokey, I checked. Ghost Adventures will be back with new regular episodes on Saturday, Aug 22. It's the season 11 premiere.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight's the night, Smokey. Ghost Adventures is back with normal episodes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight's GA got crazy toward the end! LOL

I love that guy "Billy". It really started getting crazy when the voice box told him to hide.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ghost Hunters was so interesting last night. They actually brought in 2 cadaver dogs to confirm that a body actually was buried under a tree many years back. And both dogs, independent of each other, tagged the same spot under the same tree.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's the ghost hunting app Selena Gomez was using on Jimmy Fallon last night. It looks so fun but I can't find the android version! :-(

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ghost-hunter-m2/id398120588?mt=8

It even has the ghost box feature that says words.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's the video of Selena on Jimmy Fallon using the app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdkRgpK3IPo

And again, NO! I don't believe it's a real ghost app. But it sure looks like the most fun! LOL

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I keep missing Ghost Hunters! It doesnt seem to be on at the same time as last season.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 2:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ghost Adventures with Zac was the best this week! Again I missed meeting them in person. This week's show was at Odd Fellows Asylum, just a few minutes drive from my home!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey, Ghost Hunters with Jason and Steve is on Wednesday nights, 8 pm central.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just watched ep 2 of the new show on A&E called
"Cursed: The Bell Witch"

http://www.aetv.com/shows/cursed-the-bell-witch

It's documenting the real family behind the Bell Witch legend, but it is mind numbingly boring.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, real life often is. Too bad they couldn't make it more interesting.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did you watch it, too, Jimmer?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I noticed something I thought was so funny while channel surfing in the middle of the night. The weather channel has it's own ghost show.

It's called "American Super/Natural"

http://www.weather.com/tv/shows/american-supernatural

It's basically ghost stories that are related to weather in some way. For instance, the show I saw was about a dark figure showing up on the beach before each hurricane. People think it's warning them to get to safety.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Ghost Adventures" season 12 starts this Saturday night. Their first ep will be Zak and the crew investigating "The Black Dahlia".

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
While I was waiting for my prescriptions at CVS today, I was messing with the Ovilus app I had put on my phone. It's the one that gives you single words at a time on the screen that are supposed to be messages from "beyond". Over about a 5 minute period, it gave me such a scary list of words. I know it's just silly fun, but how freaky are these words, and the order?

Level
Zoo
Noon
Radical
Inside
Isabella

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I used to have a program on my computer that did similar things to this app.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
But look at the message. It makes it seem like it was trying to tell me someone was going to blow up the zoo. Some radical was going to level the zoo. It was spooky to me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Nick Groff, formerly of Ghost Adventures, has a brand new series starting on Destination America called "Paranormal Lockdown".

It looks so scary! It starts March 4 on Destination America.