TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Lucifer: Archive through March 27, 2016 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I didn't see a thread for this show, we are about 4 or 5 episodes in.

The writing is good and the actor who plays Lucifer is brilliant.

I love how they inject humour into this show.

I recommend you check it out.

Anyone else enjoying this show?

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I never remember to watch it but the few times I've caught some of it, I agree Miz.

Plus he is very easy on the eyes.

(Mameblanche is a big fan! LOL)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yes, he is easy on the eyes. It's funny though because his look isn't what I usually go for but I think it's his accent and his demeanor (character?) that makes him so appealing. lol

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yep. Lucifer sure is a hottie! Pun intended! This is one of my very favourite shows this season And one of the few DH and I watch together. We find though, that while it has the best musical score it is too loud for my hard of hearing hubby to catch the dialogue, even with his hearing aids, so we have to use the close captioning.
The writing and casting are pure gold. Hopefully they will get Emmy nods and rake in some wins.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
RPB you can probably catch up on the series On Demand. Or online. A friend emailed me an excellent link for that. I will find it and post it later for you guys. (It's how I binge-watched another show recently.)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Miz while I am bonkers for chiseled cheekbones, yum, I am not usually a fan of the current scruffy-shaved look a lot of actors are sporting lately. In his case I just got used to it. Besides, I am mesmerized by his twinkling gorgeous eyes.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed every episode of this show, the funniest version of the devil, and as I wanted the lady detective seems immune to his charms or hides it very well. He seems to have a certain vulnerability even though he has almighty powers. I want to see more of his wicked ways but also his difficulty in getting accepted by his love interest and in adapting to human life.

I'm a as wicked as him.. I guess.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've only seen a couple of episodes so far but it is entertaining and surprisingly fun to watch. I never would have thought that would happen given the subject matter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I love this show, LOL. Some have compared it to Castle but I find it different in that there are other forces at play. Not just Lucifer being intrigued with the detective.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh, it's always so much fun when the two leads are drawn to each other. You can see it in the sparkle in their eyes, when they look at each other but for various reasons they don't act upon it. It puts me in mind of Moonlighting with Bruce Willis and Cybill Sheperd...the attraction between them was palpable.

Richardgirl

08-23-2013

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Richardgirl a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sure I'd like this show due to the subject matter and the fact that I am a very spiritual person. I only gave it a chance because Tom Ellis is playing the lead role and he has always been a favorite of mine from Merlin and from Miranda (both Brit shows). Shockingly, I LOVE IT~~find it well written, well acted & very, very humorous!! Not disrespectful or sacrilegious in any way.

Richardgirl

08-23-2013

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Richardgirl a private message Print Post    
P.S. Mizin~~thanks for starting the thread on this show!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
As promised, here's the link - https://findvideo.biz/

It's free and you can scroll down to choose either movies or TV programs. Enjoy!

(They also have a faster option but that's not free.)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link, Mame. I've bookmarked it and will give it a go, in a couple of days, to watch Tom Ellis.

Well written and humourous are always a big plus for me, Richardgirl. I don't watch much regular tv anymore, as I find a lot of it so crass.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm behind on the episodes, but I do enjoy this show.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow...I haven't had a chance to pop in here till now and I"m pleasantly surprised so many of you are watching!! This gives me hope they will have a second season!

This last episode I found so funny and I enjoyed the piano playing with the priest then with the detective.

As someone pointed out this show has so many layers some light hearted like the psychologist and some more dark like that revived cop working for Lucifer's Brother blackmailing the detectives ex.

I really felt for him when he sat on the beach with his wings but was shocked when he lit them on fire!

Looking forward to this weeks episode and then to come on here and chat about it!

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
just chiming in to say that I, too, love this show! Lucifer is a cutie!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Miz I think he set the FAKE wings on fire... no facts just a feeling about that.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Our nephew agrees it's the best new show of the season! :-)

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I so agree it is a really good show. I was so surprised, I didn't watch it for the first few episodes, but since then I have been hooked. Now it is one of my favorites

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Saggki I hope you have a chance to catch it from the beginning. :-)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche ohhhh maybe!!! Yes then nobody would be looking for his wings!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mameblanche,after I caught the first one I went to on Demand and caught up and then watched the at the reg. time.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

That's great, glad to hear it, Saggki.