TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 03, 2016 users admin

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I have an intense 3 day training class at work starting Monday, so won't be able to stay up late enough to watch the finale and Talking Dead. May just DVR all of it, read what happens, then watch already knowing.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
(((((Lakecat)))) So sorry about your sweet dog.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
(((Lake)))) I also love Rupaul

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Awww, very sorry about your sweet doggy, Lakecat.

I am nervous but somewhat emotionally prepared for the show now. I think I'll be more angry than upset.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thank you.
I guess Id be the most upset if something happened to Carol, then Glen, then Daryl.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not really a spoiler, but Andrew Lincolns words about finale

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I felt sick to my stomach when I read the script. It was the first day in the whole six years of working on The Walking Dead that I was late for work because I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn’t get back to sleep. I was so angry and frustrated and I felt sick. And that was just after reading it.

The word ‘finale’ gives me a physical reaction because it’s the hardest day on set that I’ve ever had in my life. I never even imagined that as an actor you could have that experience. It’s one of the most raw experiences that I think any of us have ever had. Andy talks about being late to work; I didn’t want to go to work that day. It took a really, really long time for everybody to feel okay again after the finale, let’s put it that way.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok so I don't know how Carol got hurt,,and now I really don't care. I'm not liking Carol, her attitude sux, and I wish she would just be the one to die tonight.

My stomach is in knots, 😬

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Too many darn commercials!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah your right about that, but im kinda glad for the commercials haha

Guess Carol should have listened to Morgan.... Dang!

I'm really scared for Ricks group.... And I guess we may not see Glen and crew till the end? Hmmmm

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Dang is this the last of Eugene? I feel bad for him, he looks scared. I like him now and want him to survive (sigh)

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
They should have stayed in Alexandria. Sorry about Maggie, but her life is not worth putting the whole group at risk.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
OMG

Just keep telling yourself this is not real! It's just acting.... There all good, safe at home watching themselves on the finale 😬😜😬😜😬😜

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'm not enjoying this season finale at all. Starting to wish they would all be slaughtered and it could be a series finale. I'm not even stressed, just think the whole thing is beyond ridiculous.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I'm with Snoopsmom.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, someone tell me what happened, so I know if I should watch or just find a good book.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Dang! Lauren Cohen was right! Who the heck was it?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Sounded like it was Carl?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, everyone is safe up until the end. we don't know who was killed! I just hope it wasn't Daryl.

Truthfully, I would be ok if it was Carl - his time is up. That would also make sense for Andrew Lincolns being sick after reading the finale

But the last scene was very very intense!!!!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, so Lauren was right, it was the cliffhangerist episode ever? Guess I can safely watch?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
First impression: this show is garbage. Shan't be going through withdrawal until the next season.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'm with Rehtse. Don't care, and won't be stressing about who was killed. The episode was unnecessarily dragged out just to lead to a cliffhanger.
At this point, I don't know why anyone would want to live in the zombie apocalypse world where all the humans kill each other instead of banding together. Better off dead.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm still a fan of this show. I enjoyed it, but I was in knots for the first time ever .... Just wished we didn't have to wait 7-8 mths to find out.

And I truly would NOT want to live in that world. I would have stayed in the cdc building when it blew up

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I don't consider myself a fan. I'm just someone who watches the show because it is thought provoking on some level. It irritates me that they treat viewers so disrespectfully. Talking dead is just plain nauseating.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I find it very difficult to see that with humankind facing its downfall, evil people still run around hurting and killing those left that are still human! Is the urge to hurt others and take what is theirs, commanding power over them more important than fighting together so more humans can survive? Very hard to see Rick and his group who have fought so hard to survive, beaten down by this creature!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
disappointed. Carols storyline is complete garbage

It was an intense ep but with no pay off at the end...all foreplay and no climax

Is it wrong that I think Negan is freaking sexy as hell!

Im going to start Kill Negan and we riot campaign LOL