TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 28, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 28, 2016 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No, Lostfan, It does not tell you who dies. :-)

My post wasn't very clear, I'm sorry! There is a video out there with a scene from the finale, but my spoiler box is not about the video.

It is about something the actress who plays Maggie kind of said in an interview about the finale, but elaborates just a bit more. But def does not giveaway who dies.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
AMC is one of the companies who have threatened to stop all production in Georgia if the Governor doesn't veto the anti-LGBT law that's going to be passed soon (unless he does veto). Would be very significant for TWD if it happened.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Are you serious Karuuna? Oh crap!

Did Lauren Cohan say that or is this rumor?

That's just not fair!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
For all the people who like these 2 together, her is a preview to next episode

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/video-extras/season-06/episode-15/sneak-peek-episode-615-the-walking-dead-east?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=1-sneak-peek-615&utm_campaign=TWD

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, here's the part Lauren said:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
this is the most "cliffhangerish" season finale for TWD ever. The part added by others is that we don't get to know who Negan kills. Which makes sense taken with her comment.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, that's worse than what they pulled with Glen's fake death...... Ugh

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, because that was only a mid-season finale, right?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok Karuuna, I'm not sure if this is the video you watched.

This is a preview to the finale with Negan....... If anyone decides to watch this..... Would you please tell me if it gives away any spoilers. I want to watch, but yet I'm afraid! Hehe

Also I'm confused. Isn't there 2 more episodes left? Because it says it's the finale on March 27th episode

Or is the finale a 2'episodes?

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/community/post/the-walking-dead-season-6-finale-trailer-negan-145892280979/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
According to the words it's a trailer for the finale, but that isn't this Sunday the 27th (which is episode 15) but is the next one (April 3rd).

But it just shows menacing stuff and Negan introducing himself. I thought Negan wasn't in until Episode 16, but maybe it has bits from both eps.

If Germany gets the finale a week before we do (unlikely I hope!) it will be awful avoiding spoilers.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ok Karuuna, I'm not sure if this is the video you watched.

The video I watched was from someone's cell phone filming a scene being filmed with Negan in it. AMC has endeavored to get all copies deleted from the internet, but some remain. I'm guessing if they figured out who filmed it, they no longer have a job.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! Kitt did that video have spoilers in it?

Because the video has been removed. Hmmmm

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not that I saw, no more than the usual hinted at situations they have in trailers, like the back of Negan's head looking menacing.

I think it was removed because it was the trailer for episode 16, released by mistake instead of the trailer for episode 15.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and it only showed him from the back but showed a closeup of Lucille

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I wanted to see if the real live Lucille looked anything like like the cartoon, I google it, there isn't a photo out there.

But what I saw on the cartoon (which I already knew) especially since they don't always follow that story.

But from what Karuuna said in above spoiler what Lauren Cohen said ......

Spoiler
the killing of this character was very very brutal.... And the others watched as it happened. Well, being that Lauren said we won't find out who died till season 7 premier. Tells me this killing won't and can't be anywhere as near if at all very brutal, being we will only see from a distance I presume and won't see this person actually being killed with the reactions of others. Otherwise we would know who was being killed. dont think I could have watched the brutality in the comic,me it at same time it won't be the same if we aren't going to know who dies. Which may even mean we won't see the killing happen.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lostfan:

Spoiler
in the video I saw, you do see Negan beating someone to death, you just can't tell who it is. And yes, the others are all there, and you know they are. We may be able to see *some* of them, don't know.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lost, this is the video that I saw that had glimpse of the bat. they also have a still shot of it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3510173/AMC-teases-glimpse-Walking-Dead-s-bat-wielding-baddie-Negan.html

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy and Karuuna

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is funny!

Lauren Cohen on Ellen. (Not a spoiler)

http://www.pikore.com/m/1168785387947185484_2171529244

Ps.... Not a,big fan of her short haircut.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
This is not about the show right now, but the TV show is threatening to move out of Georgia for filming if they pass that religious Freedom to discriminate bill.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
out of all the shows I think this show making that stand will force GA to reconsider. I'm sure this show brings them more revenue than any other. Esp, since so many of the cast have houses there too

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I can't figure Carol out. Was she faking? And wth kind of weapon was that? Lol

Badazz Carol is back! But I don't get her...... Lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Omgosh!

Seriously,,they wouldn't
Spoiler
take out daryl
like that would they?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think so. If it was a shot to the head they'd have shown it, I think it was a shot to the shoulder. But I don't know if that makes it more or less likely something (worse) will happen to him next week.

I don't know if the Lauren Cohen comment shown on Talking Dead was the one some of you were talking about earlier, but it did make it sound very bad. But if she's losing the baby surely Glenn needs to find out, and therefore mustn't be killed?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah, no way that was a fatal shot. If it had been, we wouldn't have heard Dwight say, "You'll be all right..." about 2 seconds after the shot rang out and they faded to black. I'm with Kitt....I believe this was just a typical television cliche of the-shot-in-the-shoulder wound that tv heroes usually get.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 2:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Next week is going to be just awful and scary.

Maybe Morgan will be the one to save the day for all who don't die by Negan.

Shame on Carol for a death! (Sigh)