TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Shades of Blue: Archive through March 14, 2016 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am loving this show! Last ep took I turn I never saw coming!

I hope some of you are watching so we can discuss

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've only seen the first episode (I'm behind as usual) but I'm enjoying it so far!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
My husband canceled dvr recording for #3. Argh. Have to wait for abc online. I like the show a lot. . Ray liotta is goooooddddd.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Love me some Ray Liotta!! wait til you see ep3!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, ep 3 sure surprised me! The characters are getting more and more interesting.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I know! Im loving all the layers to them

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
That FBI agent that's "handling" Harlee has already gone from just being annoying to a jealous borderline stalker. Yeah, he is following her for his job, but he has this creepy habit of crossing personal boundaries. I expect him to get more and more off kilter and to go down in flames. At least I hope so...I want Harlee to be out from under the FBI's thumb. For me, that forced undercover CI premise can get old pretty fast. I'd like to see her being a good guy of her own free will instead of being blackmailed into it. I liked that Harlee knew exactly how to push his buttons by simply turning on the microphone.

All three of the main characters seem to be a lot more complex than they appeared on the first episode. This is better than I expected.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm very impressed with JLo's acting ability. She's actually pretty good.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I believe JLo is the reason many are watching this show, yes, I like her as an actress as well, I sometimes say what her friend dancer said :"She's not human", it's incredible how much she can still do, a born performer.

Less credible is what they are trying to feed us about police corruption, that much corruption is not credible and I put up with the plot just because I know it's fiction and I like JLo.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I was going to pass on this show, now I am curious since I know about the " oh no,he didn't interaction".

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Id like Harley to fess up to Liotta. She hasnt really given the feds any info on him so she can come clean to him and they can figure out a way to get stalker fed off her ass.

I love her relationship with him and dont want her to betray him.

Did you guys realize her daughter on the show was the daughter on Wayward Pines?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yeah, he is following her for his job, but he has this creepy habit of crossing personal boundaries.

He does! I hope he goes down in flames too, SFJF.

I love her relationship with him and dont want her to betray him.

I enjoy their relationship too, Pamy. It will be interesting to see how this progresses.

The only thing that bothered me in the recent episode was Drea's character moving the dead body because of selling her house. Really? I guess it was to show how much she is starting to lose her bleep because of her husband's affair. We'll see how they continue her storyline.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Did you guys realize her daughter on the show was the daughter on Wayward Pines?

Thank you, Pamy! I've been trying to place her!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Ray Liotta was interviewed on WGN AM radio in Chicago last night / this morning -- app. 3:00 a.m. (I was still awake.) Very good interview. Felt like he started out kinda shut down, but Dave Plier brought him out. Excellent interview!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool ty for sharing!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Ooooh... that look on Woz's face when they said Saperstein was still breathing.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Wow, this show is getting a bit extreme, we can't forget that these are supposed to be police officers and this level of corruption is a bit too 'shock and awe' for tv viewers who believe so much in the good work of a police force.

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
that look on Woz's face when they said Saperstein was still breathing.

I know! he did NOT look happy! lol

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I heard Ray in an interview on npr a few weeks ago and he said he signed up because he was looking for a 13 week series as a way to have some stability with his family. I know the series was renewed but it makes me wonder if his character will be one of those popular characters killed off in the first season of a show - if he tells the producers he doesn't want to continue?? Just speculation.....

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't watch this, but my husband does. If it is all about corrupt cops, every cop on Public Morals was corrupt and it was cancelled.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I like this show, in the midst of watching the current episode. The situation with Ray and his wife + 1 is interesting.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Brutal show and premise but the acting is good and the characters and plot are interesting. I'm very impressed with Jennifer Lopez.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lazylu, I read this was already renewed. :-)

Jimmer, ITA! I enjoy this show, JLo is really impressing me too. I have always love Liotta!

One of my fav movies was with him and Whoopie Corrina Corrina

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm actually surprised how they keep this show in such a long run, when other shows take so many breaks you can't remember the story. I think we'll have another 2 or 3 episodes before a break. Nice going.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
OMG>..so I binge watched the 10 episodes on my DVR this weekend (Hubby has been watching them every week and enjoying the show) and Holy Hell!!! What a great show!