TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 24, 2016 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oops Sorry Karuuna!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jdmschool/3009912677

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Jeffrey Dean Morgan can do evil very well.

Check out the trailer for his new movie, "Desierto":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEt8Mhya3vI

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I recently saw a movie with Jeffrey called "The Resident", and he plays a psychotic murderer. He did that pretty well.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Naja, are you thinking of "The Tenant"? I showed that one to a friend of mine and he scared her so much she couldn't finish it!

ETA Never mind...I was totally wrong...I was thinking of The Resident. I have suggested this movie to friends a couple of times and I always told them it was The Tenant. No wonder they never watched it...lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah here is the link to Dwights photo above

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dead-season-6-dwight-saviors-photos-1455166/

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I can't see that Darryl's story arc is done, but Carol's maybe if this is the path they are going down. I still blame Morgan. Could she maybe be trying to infiltrate Negan's group as a lone female?

Morgan's character is just such a flop to me.

Poor Denise. I really liked her character. Tara will be devasted.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan makes my little heart go pitty pat so being the evil guy, sigh.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is a great interview from JDM on playing Negan.
No spoilers he just so excited to play this role.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/08/walking-dead-jeffrey-dean-morgan-negan

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That is such a great photo of him. (swoon!)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I always mix Jeffrey Dean Morgan up with another actor. The one I don't like at all always gets so called "romantic" roles but where he treats the female like crap, but for some reason she thinks he's perfect. I hate those sort of movies. So I will have no trouble not liking him, even if he's not the actor I don't like, because I always think he is the actor I don't like.

Found it, Gerard Butler is the one I don't like.

I don't think Darryl's story is done either. He has so much potential still, because he's such an accepting and learning soul. He still takes everything in, considers whether it's worthwhile, even if it's a new experience to him (like Denise) and reacts from his heart. I would be so distraught if they kill him off, particularly in a horrific non-walker way. I don't think they would do that because really the fans might not forgive the show.

I can see them possibly killing off Carol but I just hope it's Abraham or Rosita (or no-one). I never warmed to Rosita and Abraham is a bit of a one trick/mumble pony. Also with Abraham it sounds like (from Talking Dead) that the arrow through the eye was meant for him in the comics, in which case comic book readers might think he's safe... which is the perfect time to kill him.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just read that Daryl isnt even in the comics! That shocked me!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I recently found that out too, Pamy. So they can do whatever they want with his character.

I like the idea of no-one being killed off too Kitt
But I also don't think it's going to be a simple character like Rosita or Abraham either.

Andrew Lincold said in,an interview that when he read the finale script he was sick to his stomach and couldn't sleep for days.

It's only my opinion and not a spoil. I'm so afraid for Daryl or Carol I really do hope I'm wrong! Oh Heck I would give them Abe, Rosita, Sasha and throw in Gabe to all die just to keep all my originals like Rick, Carl,,Maggie, Glen, Michone, Daryl and Carol all safe for at least a couple more seasons.

And with the one actor who has there own show, IDK

I have a feeling I'm going to,be upset with whoever is killed off.
These original and popular characters are dwindling.

I think it might be like a "Beth" moment but even worse.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
if they do the kill and (see spoiler below for the rest of my sentence) like the comics say then I could see why Andrew said that, no matter who it gets done to

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
dang it my spoiler tag messed up so i just deleted that ppart of my post

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
rape with the bat

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, Omg WHO?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lost, my friend told me that in the comics
Spoiler
Glenn is raped with the bat that has nails in it and then beaten to death but I just googled how does Glenn get killed in comics and it doesnt mention the rape, just beaten to death

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, that's a scary thought, except I can't imagin they could even do this on a tv show.

As much as I would love that character to stay, I would prefer to keep Daryl safe over them. This show imo would just feel empty without Daryl. :-(

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Personally, I think there are 4 key players that must not die in order to keep the show from falling apart. Rick, Daryl and Glenn and Judith.

Carol, Michonne and Maggie would put it on shaky ground.

Carl, Abe, Tara, Rosita and Eugene would be sad.

The rest would be shocking but not a game changer.

Again, this is based on my feeling of the show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think they would kill Glenn because we've already been desensitised to it with his un-death in the dumpster last year.

I don't think they would kill Maggie while pregnant.

I think Rick, Carl and Judith are out of bounds.

I really think that if they killed off Daryl they may lose a significant amount of viewers. If the actor wanted to leave they'd have no choice, but if he didn't then I don't think they'd want to have him go.

The rest I don't know about.

There's also Morgan. At the end of last episode it seemed like he felt guilty (or something) about Carol and might follow her, which could put him at risk. As much as I love the actor and was looking forward to him coming back, they made such a mess of his storyline I'd now be happy for him to go.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really feel they are setting up a Daryl kill. He goes to find carol..runs into Negan, who already captured carol and then kills daryl in front of carol...carol then realizes her new dont wanna kill attitude is wrong and becomes kick ass cookie carol again.

I dont want this to happen. I dont like how they have made carol and am ok with her going...something I wouldnt have said earlier this season

I wish Morgan would be the one or any of the other B players

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, I read a spoiler about what happens, they are out there, so be careful. It was on my Facebook page... so I couldn't miss it.

If anyone wants to know, PM me.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yep Karuuna, I saw one on TWD IG page.... I'm hoping they were joking, but not likely. I had to unfollow for this reason.

I hate when this happens. 😡

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, this was not a joke. This was an article about an actor who has decided to leave the show, which gives them a perfect opportunity to kill off that character.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm very curious how a show where NDA are a big deal that an actor would go public before the finale, that would mean a law suit. Hmmmm

Just a thought.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It wasn't from the actor. However, now there seems to be some dispute about whether it is legitimate....

I have seen one video however, altho you can't tell who the victim is. this spoiler doesn't say who it is, but does say something about the finale.

Spoiler
ETA: Worse yet, just a heads up, it seems we won't know the actual victim until Next season...

So, cliffhanger in store for the finale.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha Karuuna!

Do I want to see this? I can't erase what I already read, but I can hope it isn't the truth.

does this spoiler indicate who dies? 😱