TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 18, 2016 users admin

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Not my cup of tea, I'm afraid, Di.

I watched Bachelor, then switched to my "default" show, Forensic Files.

I put that on whenever there's nothing else I want to watch. The show fascinates me...how they are able to gather evidence and catch the bad guy.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching Vinyl on HBO? Nice to hear the old music and see the "fashions" of the day.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Please please please - someone watch crazy ex-girlfriend with me. don't drive me to the negative boards where they all dissect these shows as if they are supposed to have some deep meaning instead of just being funny. I need to find a place to download the JAP rap battle song where two woman were reliving all their competitiveness with school and grades , etc.
I think I am going to record this and make a friend of mine come over and watch it with me. heh. I just love the musical numbers and that not every woman is rail thin.
and BWAH for the crowds suddenly waving red flags as the march to the drip drip drip sound of raging water. I love the musical numbers.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Sadies-unfortunately it's on at 8:00 p.m.-the same time as Bachelor and I don't possess any type of recording device. I either watch something when it's on, or not at all, as I'm not really that interested in tv. Sometimes I just have it on for background noise, while I read, lol.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, I watch crazy Ex. I loved that number last night.

They film this show on my street. So being I got to know them, makes it more fun.

I also don't think that kiss at the end will mean they are back together.

I also,felt bad for Greg . He is also on Shades of Blue

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
What fun to have a show filmed near you. We used to get Letterman filming in our parks, which is weird because he lives in Connecticut. Oh and one of the more ridiculous reality shows had an episode filmed here. but I was at work. and ED was filmed here, but I was at work, sigh.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This for you Sadiesmom.....

My dog took a selfie with Rachal Bloom. ☺️

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I love it. Not many people take selfies with other people's dogs

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the show but she seems awfully funny!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom , practically the whole crew has taken a selfie with Riley. They follow him on IG

She is only 27 or 28 and is the creator of this show. I love all the musical parts. It has also been picked up for a 2nd season.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, I love your dog. What a cutie!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thank You Rieann 😊

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, Lostfan...because of your posts, I started watching it today and love it!!! The musical numbers are the best.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
what is going on with TV now? so many shows are on off minutes that I can't even record them because of the overlap. I try to record a show and the DVR tells me there is overlap and won't let me just start recording late, it just cancels one or the other.
so many shows run from 10:02 to 11:02 - I don't see many shows starts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know Sadiesmom, it is really annoying. I suppose it is a marketing thing but I really hate it.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Isn't that frustrating!! The networks do it so that you can't catch the first minute or two of a show playing on a different channel. It ups the odds that you will just stay on their channel rather than start a something already in progress so where else.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Similar to that -- sports overruns on CBS late Sunday afternoon into evening. Because of it, I have pretty much quit watching CBS Sunday evenings.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Can anyone weigh in on " Of Kings And Prophets"? The premiere was on Tues but I missed it. I imagine I can catch it On Demand if reccommended.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Has anybody else watched Louie CK's new show online
called "Horace and Pete"? It's only available at his website. It is, simply put, genius. It's basically about a dysfunctional family that owns an old bar.

The only problem is he charges too much. Total up to ep 6 is $19. I watched on a friend's account.

https://louisck.net/show/horace-and-pete

It has the feel of a stage play. There's no laugh track or audience. Plus it has some really big stars. Alan Alda, Steve Buscemi, Edie Falco, Jessica Lange, Laurie Metcalf and more.

I am disappointed this isn't on TV or part of a regular subscription service like netflix.

Richardgirl

08-23-2013

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Richardgirl a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I watched Of Kings And Prophets, as it was marketed as the story of Saul and David, but it was very disappointing!! It TOTALLY misconstrued the actual story and just made it into another violent, sexualized action show! Some of the acting was good, but most was terrible~which surprised me, as most of the cast is British and I usually find British actors to be far more talented then others!! And, it was very disjointed, constantly jumping back and forth between story lines. I've already taken it of my DVR schedule. Anyway, that's just my take on it. Be interesting to see what others thought!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks. I really have a problem with shows that jump back and forth to different scenes. I'll skip it. It probably won't last long anyway.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Does anybody watch Jimmy Fallon on a nightly basis?

Well, I do. And I feel like the "Thank You Notes" have worn out their welcome.

Does anybody else think it's time for Jimmy Fallon to retire that bit from his show?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I do too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My DVR has died!!! Has the world ended or does it just feel like it !? Only joking ;). DirecTV are sending a new receiver next day mail but as we were speaking to them at 9pm I'd guess next day means Monday.

But we have lost what's on the disk, about 10 shows (plus my entire season of Walking Dead that I keep!). I think I've worked out what they are so can probably find them on hulu or on demand when the new dvr arrives.

Then I had 80 or 90 season passes I have to set up... luckily the dvr first crashed last month, but recovered (this time there was no recovery) so I wrote down all the season passes then, just in case. I noticed Lucifer wasn't on there as we started watching that late, but I think all the other shows were.

Unless it does arrive tomorrow I won't be able to watch The Walking Dead and Talking Dead! Noooooo!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good you wrote them down. Once when mine was dying I was able to take pictures with the camera on my kindle so I had a list of all my season setups. But with Time Warner if the show is currently running you cannot set up for the season so on some I had to wait.