TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 21, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't think anyone else will know, but it's about her guilt, and if she hears what he was muttering she will feel responsible for his death, Jessie's death, Ron trying to shoot Rick and Michonne having to stab him, and then Carl losing his eye. There's a lot of knock on effect there.

And it's kind of paralleling what Morgan said a while back, about how and why he had to give everyone a chance. There are so many knock on effects from doing thing A, so many knock on effects from doing thing B, and so many knock on effects from not doing anything. He said something like it had to be better to leave it to fate and choose their own path.

Carol thought scaring Sam was the right thing to do because she was sure overall it was in his best interests if he didn't tell on them, as she was convinced they were the only people who could save Alexandria. But look what happened when she did the "right thing."

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! Was not expecting tonight at all. I wish it had been Rosita instead.

I really don't understand Carol..... I hope she's around for finale.

I really wish the actor who played Denise could have made it on TTD :-(

I got to say. I'm very scared for Daryl.... Dang!

2 more episodes!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
What an episode! Poor Denise, and now they have no Doctor. But, Daryl got his crossbow back!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wish it was Rosita too. I really liked Denise.

Did Dwight have that burn on his face last time? I was a bit confused that he seemed so evil in this episode, before he had been willing to do what he needed to but he did seem so bad. Plus he seemed to have a grudge against Daryl, and yet Daryl helped them, and "let" them take his bike and crossbow.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't remember that burn scar on Dwight before either.

Did you see next week preview on the talking dead?

Dang..... What do you make of Carols beads laying on the ground?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Carol's cross has been sharpened into a weapon, so she could have used it to kill someone, and then had to leave it. Or had to kill someone but then abandoned it because she realised she had to kill in this world, if not to protect others then to protect herself.

Or it could be bad...

Lookieloo

08-12-2009

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lookieloo a private message Print Post    
Hi,

Carol was shown in season 2 praying in the church while looking for Sofia. In the scene Carol mentions several times she's prayed that we never saw. Here's the link for the video. If it's not allowed to be here, please delete it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EVxQ5Hifwo

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Was Dwight caught in the burned forest at the end of that ep? My memory is cloudy about that fire. I thought there was something at the end of it with fire as well.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think it is a given that we are going to loose a series regular in the finale. I'm just so scared that Carols selfish actions are,going to get someone killed.

This is ONLY my gut feeling, and not a spoiler.

I'm not going to lie, I'm,very scarred for Daryl. Previews show him ride off on his motorcycle ..... Negan and his people are out there and I just think that the darn creators are going to kill off a "beloved" character like Carol or Daryl

I know they won't be killing off Rick, and it's weird but Michone and Carl haven't even had much screen time last few,shows, so I don't think it's them.

I'm going to,be very upset if Glen, Carol or Daryl die.

I just wish they would kill off the least liked characters like Aberaham, Rosita, Heath and or I guess Tara.

And another thing! .......

Seriously, is Sasha really going to sleep with Abe? Is Sasha by any chance close with Rosita? Wth. No girl code during the apocalypse?

I really wouldn't mind loosing her now. Shame on Sasha! Lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
No burned scar......

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Another thing about Dwight, last two episodes Carol was wondering about killing people instead of giving them a chance. Well had Daryl killed Dwight, he wouldn't have returned and used HIS bow/arrow to kill Denise. Like an affirmation that you do need to kill; it's kill or be killed kind of world now.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Also, this article is interesting, this section I put in spoiler box is not a spoiler, but thoughts on Melissa Mcbrides behavior from when she was on the talking dead..

Don't worry, it's not really a spoiler and the word Kimmel showing is from Jimmy Kimmel ...... lol

A couple people on here had these questions ......
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Another fact that fans of The Walking Dead should consider is how Melissa McBride was behaving in a recent episode of The Talking Dead. Whenever the actress was complimented on her acting or when someone mentioned enjoying working with Melissa, she seemed uncomfortable. In fact, there were a few times when McBride looked quite emotional, as if she wanted to cry. The actress did admit last year while appearing on Jimmy Kimmel that she gets nervous when appearing in front of a crowd. So, McBride’s behavior could simply be her nerves or could it be predicting that Carol dies in The Walking Dead season 6 finale?

From the www.inquisitr.com/

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I too thought that Carol would feel better knowing that killing people that will come back at you later is just survival. Denise died because Daryll let Dwight live. Maybe Carol is at a burnt out point with some much death around every corner--a sane person can take only so much and then they arent so sane anymore. Maybe seeing those women who captured them made her think she is on the way to being like them and she is running away from it all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lookieloo, thanks for that clip.

Lost, ty for that pic. I didnt think he was burned before. Are we supposed to know how he got burned?

I dont like Carol like this, I also think they are setting up for her to die or to cause Daryl's death, which will really piss me off!!!

I was shocked they killed Denise. I figured that actress would be on the show for awhile. Hate losing her

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Carol said she couldn't kill any more, with Daryl affirming he should have killed that couple, she believed she couldn't do what the community needed her to do any more. That's the reason she gave for leaving.

I'm not finding the story line that believable, tho. It's just not making sense to me that she would then decide to leave, to go out on her own as a non-killer.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Pamy,

I'm afraid that Carol leaving will set up for Daryls death.... And not only will this piss me off, I'm sure the majority of TWD fans will feel,the same.

Yes, I would be bummed if Carol died, but at the same time, I really don't like what they have done to her character. She isn't a stupid woman. She knew what the wolves did to the community and has to know what Negans group will do.

But if Daryl dies, TWD just won't be the same, and I will be very disappointed and upset.

If Carol is the cause, I will never forgive this character again. Rosita will surpass her like-ability for me.

Dang you TWD creators. I'm pretty sure Andrew Lincoln wouldn't have felt sick to his stomach after reading the finale if it were Abe, Seth, Heath, Tara, Sasha or Rosita to die.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I know norman Reed Us has a new show, but still, it's a show that can be worked around hiatus. Please don't leave Norman? (Sigh)

Also, I guess we can't rule out Michone, Glen or Maggie ..... Sigh sigh sigh

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If Daryl dies because of Carol (looking for her) then that kills Carol too, as she would surely crack completely.

I think it's a bit unrealistic that she would leave. I think they've done a good job at explaining her emotions and trying to justify with story points why she would go, but it doesn't seem real to me. She knows people will go after her, especially Daryl, and I just don't think she would choose it, however broken she was and however much she knew she personally needs to do it. She would stay there and suffer for her family, that's who she is. Even in the zombie apocalypse that's who she is.

I think in the same way as Negan (or his enforcers) cut off the girl's finger last episode for stealing, I bet the burn on Dwight was punishment for running off with those girls he was with in the forest. That's why I don't like what the cast are saying about the finale, I can cope with a death but if it's some sort of horrific thing (I'm still not really over the trough scene at Terminus) that they do to them before they die I don't know what I will do.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sigh... I know what I do. Read here first to see who dies, before I watch.

That's why I was ready to FF through the death of Denise. I knew it was coming, so it wasn't such a shock.

It's the only way I can watch this show these days. Too brutal. I sometimes wonder why I still watch at all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It will especially piss me off since Carol's turn around seems to have come all of a sudden in these last few eps...almost like a plot device to set up Darryl's kill scene. Having her watch his death will make it that more heart wrenching and would then propel her back to kick ass Carol. ...but I dont want that to happen. I wont forgive Carol for being so stupid to go off on her own. She has to know these people that consider her family will go after her no matter what she wrote!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, you may want to stop watching. I have heard Negan is the worst, most brutal villain ever and his kills are mean and evil. Torture then kill. If they do this kill like I heard the comic has it I wont be able to watch. It turns my stomach just thinking about it

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha Karuuna!

The only time I was spoiled on a death, was Beth's .... And not by choice, but by TWD Facebook page mistake of posting when the west coast hadn't seen it. I was so upset.

I prefer to be surprised. But I'm glad I know detailed info about Negan and what to expect. I still may watch between my fingers while covering my eyes.

The brutality comes with the show, I get that. I also get that they have to kill off characters. I just don't understand why they need to take away the most popular ones. These characters are what keeps us watching.

Who would ever watch this show if the only characters were
Sasha, Tara,,Heath, Eugene, Seth, Abe and Rosita, even if Rick was still on show. This would be a big fat bore!!!!

Just saying. Double sigh

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'd still watch Heath... . But I heard he got another show, which I don't watch either, but may just watch for him.

Eugene on Talking Dead is one of the best and funniest guests they have. Hmmm... maybe I like TD better than WD?

Pamy, there is a part of me that is curious because like others I have grown attached to some of the characters, and I always like to know how the story goes.

But as I said, I simply can't watch any more without being spoiled. It's easier on me if I read it here first.

And if Negan (who is another actor that I just adore) is that brutal, I'll have to FF a lot!!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Okay, I may have dug up the actor to play Negan, Jeffrey Dean Morgan as I best remember from P.S I Love You..... But how is one to see this guy as evil as they say? Can they really make him look scary? Hmmmmm. just sayin'

Edit: photos from: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jdmschool/3009912677

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
If you recall photos on the wall. that Glen was looking at in the room before he killed the sleeping saviors. This is some of Negans work.

He will be a hard character to watch. I hope his stay isn't long!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He was more recently on Extant, and currently appearing on The Good Wife. I like him with the beard.

PS: Lostfan, we need links for those pics, due to copyright laws. Please provide them and I'll add them to your post. Thanks!