TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Colony - on USA & Bravo (Canada): Archive through March 21, 2016 users admin

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Thank you for mentioning Lilly Rush from Cold Case! Used to love Cold Case. The actress looked so familiar to me, but I couldn't place her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Who did the actress from Cold Case play on Colony? I obviously didn't recognize her since she wasn't wearing the infamous ponytail and red lipstick.

Never mind... I went and checked out the full cast. She's the art dealer. I didn't recognize her.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Amazing how many well known actors are on this show. I like all of them.

Great picture of the stacked cars. I completely missed that when watching the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, I loved her and Cold Case..

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
and Katie was in Prison Break

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh... yes!

Wargod, yes, I think you should start from the beginning when the opportunity arises. Worth it.

I just realized that the assistant who was being made to wash dishes and threatened by the art dealer and who blackmailed her with the Gaugin is Katie's sister.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if in Canada they air the episodes later, because I can't remember the cars on the roof you're talking about. The next ep here is on Friday, March 18, maybe I'll see that then... I don't think I fell asleep :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Spunky, the cars were in last week's episode. SFJF was kind enough to do a screen grab of the cars since we couldn't figure out what Will and his partner were talking about when they said "that's where they all went."

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the last episode.. OMG.. shit hitting fans everywhere!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For a family that supposedly wanted to stay together they are going in every possible direction now.

Drones blowing up buildings..

Mom carting around dead (or alive) alien "host"

Dad tracking down mom's group,

Son heading for tunnel that was discovered last week.

Other kids in the green zone with aunt at art dealer's or former art dealer, with her husband.

Aieeee

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Resistance trying to cut open the alien "suit" while husband brings out resistance code book to his cyber sidekick.. husband off to "rescue" Katie now..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Katie and the others get away, Will "finds" the alien, he gets a pass to go look for his son.
Older son and teacher are caught in the tunnel.

Younger kids with aunt are with her friend.. who is the new assistant to the new head person and guess who he brings in .. the babysitter/tutor who was luring the young daughter with alien propoaganda..

Will gets past the first checkpoint.. but meanwhile the soon to be former head is being taken.. somewhere.

Katie arrives home to a totally empty home.

Ooh and at the end it looks like there is a surveillance camera watching her..

So is that the season finale? or the end.. is this renewed??

I hope someone else makes more sense of it all.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's already renewed but won't be back until 2017! Seems far too long a wait when we've had such a short season.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
wow, I thought last weeks show was the finale, catching up now on demand.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love, love, LOVE this show!!! I kind of felt sorry for Proxy Snyder. I don't think it is going to end well for him. The one I don't like is the blonde that works with Will. She's such a "company chick."

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I love this show too, It really keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love the acting in it.

The Actor portraying Proxy Snyder did a great job-I hope they do not kill him off.
I hate that we have to wait so long for it to come back.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"The one I don't like is the blonde that works with Will. She's such a "company chick.""

I love her! Well, I admit it's mostly because she plays "Carol" on "Episodes", that SHOWTIME comedy with Matt Le Blanc, and she is my favorite character on that show. That just makes it too hard for me to see her as a "bad guy" on Colony.:-)

Here are some clips of her on Episodes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEv_DnHtm-M

But I don't really think she's a "company chic" on Colony as much as she is just doing what she needs to do to survive, just like Will who's also working for the collaborators. They both help the bad guys but they now seem to have an understanding and they each have the other's back. After all, she did give Will 20 minutes to get his wife out of their hideout before it was raided and she didn't report his wife's involvement.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
SFJF.. I still don't trust her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't like her or the blonde babysitter/tutor..

I still want to know who (besides us viewers) was watching the camera feed that was watching Katie at the very end. You could see on the screen, very briefly, the indication that you were watching a camera feed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seamonky, my money is on "company chick" setting up the camera feed in Will and Katie's house.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think the camera feed was put there by the creepy tutor who gave the daughter a propaganda book and told her to keep it a secret and hide it from her parents. That woman has "evil agenda" written all over her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Creepy tutor makes sense.. she had access to that home and the kids for way too long.

And we know she is back with the two youngest kids at the art gallery. Kate's sister is likely to trust creepy tutor.

Snee

06-26-2001

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snee a private message Print Post    
Nah, I think sister had the "oh, crap it's the creepy tutor!" look on her face.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh good call SFJF... yeah it makes more sense that creepy tutor installed the camera.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was hoping we would see what those aliens really looked like! Was what we saw their space suits because they cant exist in our atmosphere?
Cant see how Katie is going to survive much longer. Will cant save her much more.