TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Passion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Passion users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Worth it just to watch Daughtry sing as Judas.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Daughtry singing Demons with Jencarlo was awesome too. We need to see more of Daughtry on TV.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The cut over to the cross progression really took away from the story being told.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Also, for bring touted as live, a great deal of it was taped. Buy, it was a different view of the passion.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I loved hearing Seal sing, clicked over for that, but didn't see much else.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Having everyone sing "When the Saints go marching in" at the end was a bit weird. I thought that it didn't fit with what the rest of the show was doing.

Hmm.. Jesus has risen to the top of the New Orleans Westin. I giggled a bit, even though it was supposed to be an emotional climatic moment.

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I only saw a little bit and thankfully I got to see Chris Daughtry sing!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I applaud the idea of it all but not sure that it worked, at least not for me. I found it easy to leave and do other things. Overall, I felt like I was watching a Christian Variety Show as opposed to watching a story.

And um yes, seeing Jesus on a hotel with product placement (intended or not) didn't create any form of emotion for me. I felt sorry for those in the crowd who had stood there all those hours only to not be able to really see him at the end because of how far away he was.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I actually wanted him to levitate in the air off the building.

But, I will say the singing was great. There were only a songs that I did not care for. And yes, I agree that is seemed like a Christian Variety show.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I wanted him to levitate too!

Trisha Yearwood can sing! I have seen her in person and she's got the pipes. She had me in tears last night.

Daughtry was great and Seal sang with a lot of passion.

I was crying while watching, just the thought of it all, but sometimes, it was too different.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Will it be repeated? Forgot to dvr it for hubby.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I imagine it will. Maybe closer to next Sunday.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I will try to DVR it for him if I can. :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: