TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 06, 2016 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The talking dead host went on about how the fans wanted them together, apparently not us TVCH fans.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if it's an age thing, I think almost all of us here are 40+, most 50+. I expect the people who answer the online polls and talk on the message boards are much younger.

I don't necessarily want them together, but I don't see any damage in it, they're already family and intimate in many other ways. I don't know that it would change much outside of the bedroom.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
<---this tvcher wanted them together :-)

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I don't care if they are together, but for me, this is not a show where people are shown laying in bed together. It's a show about zombies!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Any comments on yesterday?

I see that they have to enter into an arrangement, and perhaps better to deal with an enemy when you have the advantage of knowing about them before they know about you but.... I so feel this will end in tears!

And also I don't know what it says about them. I know they have understandably got to a point where they think of enemy humans as fair kills, but it's a bit like they are mercenaries. I'm not sure about it.

Also in the preview for next week Morgan does not look happy! I wonder if that's going to start up again.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm still stymied over why Jesus said "the people like Gregory" as their leader, when clearly Gregory is a bit of an ass.

And I think Rick et al agreed to go after Negan because of the previous encounter that Daryl and friends had with him. They were already anticipating that there would be trouble down the line, and then hearing what Negan's group was doing to the Hilltop community just cemented that it was an issue they were going to have to deal with.

So, I'm not uncomfortable with that. I was uncomfortable with Maggie's negotiation: "half of everything." Didn't seem fair or reasonable.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is not a spoiler, but it read it is rumored we won't actually see Negan till the finale.

But either way, I'm pretty sure we will lose at least 1 main character do to this encounter.

Also, Maggie is pregnant, is she planning on fighting? Lol

Nope, Morgan did not look happy. I sure hope he isn't the reason somone will die ...,. Not sure that will go over with Ricks crew.

This new camp looks like everyone is sorta treated like a slave and living in trailers while the boss guy lives in his castle.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There was sort of castle and minions feel about that big house! But they did say that most of the rooms are converted to living space, so it might not actually be that bad.

I'm miffed about the Morgan storyline. I absolutely loved that character and now I am just annoyed at him. Seems such a waste of viewer good feelings.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, I am preparing myself for beloved characters to die this season. Didn't the producer on the mid-season finale Talking Dead warn us it would be "brutal?"

So, I read here first, to decide what parts I will need to fast forward through. While wondering why I still watch a show where that is necessary!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It is a shame when you have to do that. I was watching Glenn yesterday and lamenting that I don't feel the same about him now. It's partly because he hasn't had many storylines lately but mostly because of the whole dumpster undeath. I had to detach from his fate then in order to deal with it, and I didn't re-attach in the same way. Perhaps I'll get over it if he's in a lot of the stories going forward but it's a shame.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Funny or Die....

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/6c5a29d62d/the-14-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead?=sdfsdfwer334&_cc=__t___&_ccid=af19cb01eeb50040

This didn't really resonate with me, except for Abe.... He was just too much last night. Not a big fan of his gross 1 liners, or him lusting on Sasha, while he has his girl he's sleeping with. He gives me the ick factor

Also, last nights episode was just meh for me.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kitt, yeah, I feel like I've detached from *all* of them at this point. Takes the fun out of it somewhat.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Is this the third episode without Carol?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Yes, Carol has been MIA for a while now.

This business with Abraham and his love life is uninteresting to me.

I'm anxious about our little gang of mercenaries when this Neegan guy comes into the picture.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they thought taking preggers Maggie was a better choice than bad ass Carol!

Since when is Gabriel the go to babysitter?!

I think Abraham's days are numbered :-( I feel bad for Rosita.

I LOL when the whole group saw Richonne coming out of the room half clothed!

I just hope my Glenn and Maggie survive til this show ends. They are my favs.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Pamy I have seen a chart around but haven't seen it lately. Is there a place we have it for fast reference?

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
This last episode was interesting but scary. I like how Rick took care of that guy. It let people know he does mean business. I am just curious on why Rick and Daryl feel they have to go take out this other group. I about laughed when Rick went to hold Michonne's hand and she was like what the .... Then they uncomfortably held hands.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, can you repost your chart masterpiece please?

We should get a Mod to pin it to the top of this thread!

Vickie, yeah that was totally awkward

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Do you mean my timeline, Pamy? It is very large and unwieldy now it's got so big, but I am working on just pulling out the biggest events. I will post that when I get it up to date... might be a while!

I feel if anyone goes it might be Abraham too. He's become a bit of a caricature, lot of mumbling weird words that half the time I can't hear, so I would be happy if it were him, particularly if it stopped any of the main people being hurt.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Yes!that would be awesome! ty!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I just want to smack you know who! And if "you know who" keeps this attitude, I hope this person is the one who dies during finale. Ugh!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is was such a scary scary episode. I was so tense and watched most of it with my eyes mostly covered

I confused - who drove off in the camper? And was Glen and the (sorry don't know his name) tall black man saying good buy?

Missed something,

I don't care who dies this season as long as it's Daryl,,Glen, Maggie, Carol, and I know Rick isn't going to die.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Hilltop guy they rescued and the Hilltop guy with the bandaged hand drove off in the camper. The idea was (I think) if they weren't there the Saviors wouldn't think Hilltop were involved and wouldn't attack them.

I'm worried about Carol now, because she's found a little love makes you think she's vulnerable. Kind of good (for story purposes) that she's reflecting on what's happened and trying to deal with it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lost, I think you meant you DONT want those people to die, right? I agree, I would also like Michonne to live I was so irritated they dont go thru that big ass compoud inch by inch before going outside and hugging each other for a job well done.

I was so scared those sleeping men were going to grab Glenn's hand.

My hear broke for Rosita. I think Abraham will die but it doesnt look good for Carol.

I dont think I could handle them killing Maggie

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Tera and Heath (tall black guy) went off in the little camper truck on a run. she mentioned it to Denise before they left with Rick.

The Hilltop guys left in a suv for the reasons Kitt mentioned. The big camper has to be around somewhere close to where they found Maggie and Carol.

(another terrible imo guest on TD I ff thru him. At least with Marilyn Manson I listened in fascination)