TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Family

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Family users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 28, 2016Sanfranjoshfan25 03-28-16  5:45 pm
Archive through April 11, 2016Horsemom225 04-11-16  3:14 pm
Archive through May 12, 2016Rieann25 05-12-16  6:06 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Terrific the only new drama I chose to invest in and have watched to date, and it's cancelled.

Sanfran - totally agree on The Good Wife. I just watched it this morning.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I just found an article that answers the big question about the finale.

If you follow the link below, the very first sentence of the article will tell how the series ends....but without details.

DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

The Family Cancelled at ABC
http://tvline.com/2016/05/12/the-family-cancelled-season-2-abc/

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, May 15, 2016 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
OMG! I can't believe this is cancelled. What an ending! I am so confused. I need to watch this again.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 15, 2016 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched it yet, not on for a few hours, but saw this, so if you have, it might help, Smokey!

http://tvline.com/2016/05/15/the-family-season-2-spoilers-cancelled-abc/

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, May 15, 2016 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yes, saw it. Thank you for the link, Kitt! I am reading it now.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, May 15, 2016 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I'm still pissed they cancelled this.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 15, 2016 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They at least answered the central thing, that Ben didn't kill Adam, he just wasn't brave enough to execute the plan they had, and it caused (or so he thought) Adam's death.

But I didn't understand who shot the bad guy. I can imagine some scenario where he took Adam home to try to get him better, his wife found out and was looking after him without being able to free him (like the FBI guy), but if Adam shot the bad guy then I don't understand how he was free at the same time the bad guy was there. I can see her freeing him when the bad guy was out, but they didn't seem rushed to get away from him, as if the bad guy was happy to take him with them too.

The interview was given when they thought they would be a season two! Must have been quite a shock for them too!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, May 16, 2016 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I think the article alluded to Adam shooting Doug. What a twist.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 16, 2016 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think he did, I just didn't understand how the wife could have let him out while Doug (thanks for the name) was still around.

Unless it was the very last second she left the house, Doug had said they would leave him locked up to die, but she thought she could release him, have him hide until they left and then go for help. But instead when she let him out he went straight for Doug.

But then the rifle was missing - I assumed because she had hidden it so Doug couldn't easily kill the captive(s) - and it seems like Adam had it. So I don't know what happened!

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am mad it's cancelled, too! I was wondering how the story would continue and it sounded like an interesting path to go down!

grrr

I did feel emotional when Claire was talking to imaginary young Adam. Maybe because of my boys, 10 and 6, and it got to me!

Jumping_in

08-23-2007

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jumping_in a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they cancelled this show! Every week had jaw dropping moments. I always suspected the real Adam was still alive. Would have liked to have seen the back story and watch his return to the family unfold.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: