TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 26, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: Archive through November 26, 2015 users admin

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, October 02, 2015 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I'm not enjoying this season either. I hope they get back to the original premise of the show or I'm afraid this show is going the way of the Mentalist.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL....Richard Castle ‏@WriteRCastle · 5h5 hours ago
To go to the office and solve cases, or to sleep in and watch movies in bed? #Mondays #work #never

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i must have missed something. the last i saw, Beckett and the other guy were going to have to go into, i thought, witness protection (give up their life as they know it) . but tonight, she is separated from Rick?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes you did - she decided not to go into witness protection and instead to separate from Castle to protect him (those close to her would be in danger by her actions).

This episode was charming. Much less heavy than the prior ones.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
and the guys on the police force aren't in danger too???

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well nobody ever said that it was supposed to make sense...LOL!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I liked this week's episode with the usual humor thrown in. I agree the plot isn't making much sense. She meets Castle's step-mother and never mentions it to him? How convenient that it needs to be secret because he probably doesn't have a step mom.

I also think the guy she's working with in secret is the mole from whatever that agency was that she worked with.

On a side note ~ Did anyone else catch the commercial where Nathan Fallion is caught coming out of Miss Piggy's trailer by Kermit?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
For those of you who might remember...we certainly don't want Beckett and Castle going down the "Moonlighting" path...

Oh, I remember, Roxip! I got mad and stopped watching when they had Maddie marry someone other than Bruce. So disappointing. And I never went back either!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Fun show. Alexis: "Some kind of role playing, kinky convict and wiked warden", LMAO.

And boy was she hot in her little angel costume, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Detective Assposito, hahahahahahahahaha, I died laughing.

And I guess now we are going on a little hiatus until Nov 9.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
This was the first episode I've really enjoyed this season. I loved the "nose" woman, and especially loved her rapport with Castle. I'd like to see her as a reoccurring character.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's Back!!! New show tonight.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching Castle mid-last season so I have no idea whatsoever what storylines are going on right now. However, with nothing else to watch last night, I flipped it on about halfway through only to see Castle start a song/dance scene from West Side Story in the middle of a pretty intense abduction. I nearly died laughing. THAT'S the Castle I used to love.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that Castle is vastly better when it's lighter. It's not as good when it tries to be a serious drama. That's why I usually dislike the season premiere and the finale but generally enjoy the mid-season episodes.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It was such fun to see Castle reunited with Adam Baldwin(Slaughter) who he worked with on Firefly. They still have that chemistry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We had to Uber here...OMG, lmao.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight...Seamus Dever ‏@seamusdever · 4h4 hours ago
Have you been wondering for over a month now if Espo and Ryan will bury the hatchet? Tonight at 10/9 you get your answer. @Castle_ABC

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Enjoyed tonight's show with the therapy seesion between Espo & Ryan to the British lady showing up to help out. And yes, it was good to see Castle and Beckett take break-in from their time-out! Hope it continues the rest of the season!

I still don't trust the guy who brought Beckett in on the 'secret' mission she's doing solo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha....Seamus Dever ‏@seamusdever · 4h4 hours ago
Seamus Dever Retweeted Lauren Peckham
I know. Finally, right? I haven't spoken to Jon in over a month.

Seamus Dever added,
Lauren Peckham @L_Peckham Thankful that #Ryposito is already resolved back into the bromance we love! #Castle @seamusdever @Jon_Huertas

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO. I just thought this was funny.

Stana Katic ‏@Stana_Katic · 4h4 hours ago
Quote of the day from set: "I'm just trying to ascertain the authenticity of the monkey bread."

Also, enjoyed the show last night. Those therapy sessions were pretty funny and it felt like the old days.

Kappy, I don't trust that guy either, he is up to no good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can't wait...Castle ‏@Castle_ABC · 7h7 hours ago
Writer, private investigator, and now professional dancer? Take a peek at Monday's #Castle: http://abc.go.com/shows/castle/video/pl5520921/VDKA0_njee1ztz

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beckett, I think your crime scene is making a run for it....hahahahahaha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Castle dancing, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahah, cat cam.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Naked punishing....LMAO....so happy they are back together. Hope it holds when they start back up Feb 1!!!!