TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 28, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 28, 2016 users admin

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
When they lost the truck, I laughed!

Daryl just cracks me up! He speaks so little.

Rick and Michonne!!!!!

Can't figure out this Jesus guy.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Here is an interview with this new character, played by Tom Payne....

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/21/walking-dead-jesus-tom-payne

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he might be a good guy. He didn't have a gun, other than defending himself he wasn't violent, didn't try to trap them into anything. I think if he was Negan's guy he'd have tried to find out more to use against them later.

Not that I think they shouldn't be careful...!

Now I'm going to read that article and it'll say he's a baddie!

Oh yes, so happy for Rick and Michonne! I thought they were going to go there before Jessie came along, but then I thought the moment had passed.

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Could anyone read what the note said that Rick left?

i am so happy that Rick and Michonne are finally together.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I couldnt read it, but damn that Jesus guy sure has his way of getting out of places! I wasnt one of those wanting to see Michonne and Rick hook up because they have a perfect relationship and sex is going to 'screw' it up! How can they fight and take chances if one is afraid of losing the other?
When Carl and Enid were walking in the woods, what was that note she picked up? And why werent they surprised to see that it was there in the woods in the first place? Also, if there was nothing legible to see, why did Enid hang onto it?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Cable, I never really saw chemistry between Rick and Michonne either. Still don't.

I don't know what the note said, but there were notes everywhere in this episode. Spencer talks about a note his mother left him, Enid finds one she can't read, and Rick leaves one for Jesus.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The note Rick left for Jesus said "You were hurt. We brought you here. You're safe. Talk soon. Rick"

I also never saw any chemistry between Rick and Michonne. I was kind of eeked out by it. Because they were more brother and sister than anything else in my eyes.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they were already a couple and both parents to Carl and Judith, they just didn't sleep together before now.

They know the reality of the world and the situation they're in, they finally think they are settled (although I presume that's going to be short lived) so they're just taking the time to almost normalise their relationship. Sure there'll be the odd moments for a while where they don't quite know how to manage the change, but I think they will quickly get back to almost the same relationship as before, just occasionally have sex. It'll do them good!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Funny or die.... Most rediculous list from last night...

Okay, I didn't notice the photo.... Lol, do they have cameras and printer hook,ups? How did they get the photo of Judith and patched eye Carl?

#5 EXACTLY! Why didn't they split up?

#10 I'd like to know the answer to this question too!

#11 I wondered the same thing about Deanna.... LOL

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/205afdef84/the-13-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead?_cc=__t___&_ccid=403287b0fdede84f

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When they first met Aaron he told them he had a polaroid camera. That's where those original photos that brought The Wolves came from.

Jesus got on the roof using the step and the loops on the side. They showed he was ninja, they said they tied him loosely, and they seemed too concerned with their buddy-buddiness to actually look back (did you see Daryl gave him the finger from the OTHER side of the truck, the side he couldn't see!?) so I don't think it's that much of a stretch if we accept the ninjaness.

But yeah, Deanna should have been more bitten.

I hope you guys that read the funny or die can still enjoy the show. For me picking it apart just takes the enjoyment out of it. I expect them to have plot devices they use to forward the story in the direction they want, same as any other show. I watch for the emotion of the characters and if occasionally I have to suspend reality I don't care, it doesn't take my enjoyment away.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Karuuna - good catch on the notes theme. There was also the shopping list notes from the "doctor" and from (i can't the names) the guy at the gate. Also, the signs; dead people's names, the sign outside the wall. Lots of written words this episode.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The problem with Funny or Die is that in order to make their list, they ignore some things.

Like the part about cleaning up the zombies and Judith growing up. Last night the actress playing Michonne said it had been 2 months since the last episode.

Plus, I just find it kind of mean-spirited. Not my kind of humor, I guess.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Spoton, I hadn't caught those other things. Good points!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The note Spencer got from Deanna Rick gave him. I remember she gave him one for Maggie as well.

I would have assumed Deanna got eaten as there was a big swarm but for that part of Spencer's story I'm ok with.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Michinne and Rick on the couch I was saying oh pleae don't do it don't do it. I see nothing but love and friendship between them but not that type of love.

I did enjoy the lightness of the ep. And I never read the funny or die I'm with Kitt there.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Not feeling the Rick and Michonne thing at all. Glad I am not alone.

When the Jesus guy look the truck, I was laughing. When it sank and there was that one extra plop, I laughed even harder.

Poor Deanna. And Carl with his eye.

And who is this Jesus character? Good or bad?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing about the photo. Kitt, ty for reminding us about Aaron.

Funny or die cracks me up, it doesnt make me love this show any less. Heck, its a zombie apocalypse ,,dont we have to suspend disbelief from the very first moment LOL

Lost, ty for the link each week. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Someone named Jesus can't be bad, can they?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I too love reading the funny or die...... None of this is real, it's all done in fun. haha. But I have to admit, it was more fun with FTWD being I really thought that show was a too hokey.

I too never saw any romantic connection between Rick and Michone. Doesn't work for me.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Michonne will be a goner now.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I so did not see Rick and Michonne hooking up. I felt uncomfortable because I dudnt see the build up they claim the writers gave over the past. To me he was just with the other woman who died and I hadn't figured out how much time had gone but even 2 monthes isnt long although in the a apocalypse it might be.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Two months of just meeting isn't very long knowing someone for a "love" connection. Someone you have known and has personal connections that you also have isn't long at all. I was so against the Jessie connection and I am for the Richonne affair.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jessie cut Rick's hair (the possible first spark) on Season5 Day30, Rick kisses her briefly at that meet and greet on S5 Day33, her husband kills Reg and gets shot on S5 Day37, and they finally kiss passionately on S5 Day42 (aka S6 Day6). The next day she's dead.

I'm sure Rick was sad at the loss of what could be, but the whole thing started and began in 10 very fast paced days. In the zombie apocalypse I don't know that it would have left that much of an impression.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Wow Kitt that was great you got the days down :-)

Way too quick to interfere with the relationship that is hopefully still a wonderful friendship. Life is tough in Zombie world take comfort where you can. The whole group is a very nice family where they all take care of each other.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Vickie, have you seen her color coded timeline?!! amazing!

I could see Richonne saying hey that was fun but we are better friends than lovers

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Pamy....I hope Michonne does say that! LOL