TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: Archive through November 20, 2015 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wonder if that FBI chick is going to be a new member on the team. She was a very attractive lady and would make a wonderful love interest for Hotch.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
A web site for serial killers! I shudder to think this stuff really happens out there. It's bad enough with trafficking, but wow!

If it doesn't really go on out there, than this show,sure does give violent sick sadistic people ideas.

Scary

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
From the article I read last night, they are going to use Callahan's leaving as an opportunity to start a revolving door of guest agents before deciding on a permanent replacement.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, that FBI "agent" had a lot of lines last night - moreso than most of the "background" characters.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh no, JLH is doing her concerned Ghost Whisperer look! LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man I hate the ones with kids, sex trafficking and abduction.

Glad there was a good ending.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting....I really liked her on Ghost Whisperer...Entertainment Weekly ‏@EW · 3h3 hours ago
Exclusive: @AishaTyler joins season 11 of @CrimMinds_CBS in recurring role: http://ow.ly/ODFDh #CriminalMinds

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see Aisha on the show tonight!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I really like her but... bad wig!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, she took some grief on twitter about her hair and apparently it was done on purpose. She is supposed to be a little scatter-brained or something.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 02, 2015 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I feel like I missed something from this week's show. What happened to the killer's face and why couldn't he talk? Was his tongue cut out? And why was he killing the very people that hired him? This week's episode made no sense to me.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, October 02, 2015 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
He was killing his previous "clients" because he thought one of them had to be the person that disfigured him. He was shot in the jaw which caused enough damage to keep him from being able to speak. It looked to me like he hadn't fully healed from that attack...and I believe they said he'd walked out of the hospital where he was initially treated.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, October 02, 2015 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
The way i heard it, one of his past clients was becoming paranoid because he believed the hitman was still keeping tabs on him so he hired another hitman to take out the first one. The hitman was hurt but not killed and was now tracking down which ex-client it was and killing them after he got their answer.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, October 02, 2015 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Rissa has it correct. I just watched it an hour or so ago.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oooooooooohhhhh... Thank you!!!! Now it makes sense. I must have drifted off for about 15 seconds and missed the most important part.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not a big fan of Aisha's acting, so I'm glad this is just temp job for her. I'm looking forward to her replacement. Like I posted above last spring, the show has been promoting the fact they will be a having a revolving door situation for that spot on the show. But I don't know how long between each change.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did anybody else get disoriented for a minute at the beginning when they thought they were seeing Cho? I forgot which show I was watching for awhile there!

LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode - it wasn't "too dark."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Cho was on the show. hahahahaha, Naja, I just saw you commented on it as well. I was very disoriented at first, couldn't figure out why it felt off. Then I finally realized it was Cho, LOL.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Omg! Cho! I was looking at him the whole show and wondering where I knew him from!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Cho?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Scooterrific, Cho was a great character on the Mentalist, he was very deadpan and had the greatest one liners.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
OH ok Dipo..thank you! I never watched the mentalist.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight it seemed like they were making the way for Aisha to leave, at least temporarily.

And I saw JJ in the previews for next week. Yay! I just love her.

If the prognosticators are correct, we should have several temp agents this season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, I really don't like the ones with torture.