TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 10, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Madame Secretary: Archive through January 10, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo! I liked the slam down the dad did in that interview, that's about where I was up to before it stopped.

That other defense guy is horrible. He needs to be disposed of some way!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good.

Hopefully if I got any of it wrong others will add to it.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'll help, her name is Madame Secretary - ha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i am very confused by the other defense guy and the whole subtext with him, president and chief of staff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh goodie, we are going to bury that other defense guy, Sterling, I rewound to get his name, LOL.

And that rum cocktail at 9am cracked me up.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
This last episode was much much better, although tensions are affecting her family life she has a good man to help her along and that's nice to see. Don't know why the writers feel they have to always portray Russia as the worst enemy by creating that despotic woman and lead the tv viewers to continually hate that nation. But then, the tv US president is not a reflection of the current president and so might as well have a lunatic as the Russian leader, this way is easier to understand why they hate each other so much.
In reality we have Obama who hates 'any war' and Putin who just wants to put things right.
For once reality is better than fiction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 18, 2015 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I hope that missile was blowing up the Russian car!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, December 18, 2015 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've kind of watched a marathon of episodes of this recently and I'm obviously enjoying it. Almost caught up. Haven't seen the last one yet.

It's tough to create a political drama. I'm sure the writers are a little cautious of mirroring current events but they don't want to stray too far. Same thing happened with The West Wing.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, December 18, 2015 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I thought they were aiming at the car where Madam Secretary was getting into. I enjoy this series but they're excluding Europe as if there was only the US and Russia on this earth... especially since that meeting was taking place in Europe I was expecting some of the European leaders had something to say about the escalation.
We're not seeing anything like this in real life... and so I think for once real life is better than fiction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 18, 2015 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I believe you are correct Spunky, but I am hoping that is misdirection.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
weellll since the show is title Madamn Sec. I feel very confident that she isn't killed by the rocket so it must have been directed at Russia's car...

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Irsnappy, I agree with you. I sure hope we are both correct.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have we ever seen the Vice President on this show? LOL, I was thinking since she was starting to get into the car she could have been thrown clear and just hurt, but the President would be killed.....so I was wondering who would take over.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Wasn't her husband travelling with her?? My first thought went to him, that he gets killed and she will be a widow in the next season.. Too bad, because I liked him.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
He took a commercial flight home because he was rather upset at what happened to his guy. I doubt they are going to get rid of him since that is her boyfriend in real life. I would think she would have some say in the matter.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
yeah Dipo who exactly is the VP??? Someone I heard on the radio said that even if Henry was mad as hell at the Sec he would never take commercial home and give up on Airforce 1, he could just sit there and not speak to her...lol

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am just going by what she said to the President, what do I know. :-(

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I am not correcting you lazylu I am just saying what I heard. Also someone said maybe he has gone "rogue" to look for his protégé....

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
That missile is headed straight for the Russian Black Widow.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, I think so too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 10, 2016 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't we find out who gets blown up tonight! The commercials say there were three leaders there, I thought there were only 2, the US President and The Russian Leader, is she a president? Or are they counting the secretary as a leader as well?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 10, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes it starts again tonight!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, January 10, 2016 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am betting on the Russian Woman getting it - youknow TV, you can't have 2 strong women. That would be shocking, you can have 20 strong men, but never more than 1 strong woman.