TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 23, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The 100: Archive through January 23, 2016 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I didn't like the Clark/Finn story line. And I don't care for this evolution of Clarke into someone oblivious to feelings. It just doesn't fit for me. If she doesn't care, why risk herself and others to rescue those in Mt. Weather?

That said, I'm liking the trapped in Mt. Weather storyline.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
New episode tonight!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Sci-fi, or sci-horror? Like Helix, we have these type of sci-fi shows that are more horror than sci-fi, violent scenes are reaching an epic height, I can stand the sight of so much horror always hoping to see some light at the end of the tunnel but it gets worse before it gets better. I wonder if I would have the stamina to fight to survive in a hellish world like that or just embrace death as an end to that hell. After seeing shows like these I can appreciate reality and the fact that humans are still humans.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Well, I like some horror stuff, but never thought of it that way. I just like the show, like the characters and storyline.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think Helix has more horror than sci-fi but this 100 has something else, it's the eternal good against evil but there is something else, the fight for survival looks like it has to be evil as well. After all, those scientists were harvesting the grounders and the sky people for their own survival, but then again their closed mind didn't let them see that there could have been another way, the old leader knew it but the younger one only saw evil ways. And so the battle continues, well, as long as the main characters are kept alive even after that missile hit... well, let's keep going and Bellamy managed to free the sky people and next episode we should see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Just when you thought you'd seen enough grime and bleeding they keep getting bloodier and bloodier and yet they're surviving, at least the main characters, I'm ready for some respite on the violence and gloom of a hellish world, it's about time some bad bad guys end up really bad, like the mountain people. Clarke said loud and clear, she wants them all dead and I said aloud... Go get' em girl!. One thing is for sure, this show doesn't put me to sleep...

Biginjapan

07-23-2005

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biginjapan a private message Print Post    
But several of the mountain people are good people. This show is delivering.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think the show spends a lot of time on moral dilemmas that are mostly missed by viewers.

From Bellamy killing the guard and then meeting the guard's child; to Clark killing Finn, or letting the missile hit and kill so many...

but I think a lot of that gets missed in how bloody the whole thing has been.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Karunna, that's the odd thing about this show, in spite of all the gore and violence I do notice the moral dilemma and I suspect is the reason I keep watching the show...

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I don't know where I got the idea that Wednesday's show was the finale. They said there is still a 2-part finale. Wow was I surprised when those 2 people with JaHa blew up. Liking Murphy a lot better with his humor. I was very surprised that Lexa kissed Clarke.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
the lesbian part was a real surprise to me, of all moments to get 'funny' they had to have it during the most critical time of their survival, not just the two girls but the other one with the radio and the boy with her, while here we have Bellamy desperately needing their communications... I thought that to be a bit 'off' with the usual trend of the show.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
When you mention "finale," are you saying season finale? Or is this show ending?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's a season finale....there will be a season 3! :-)

What ‘The 100’s’ season 3 renewal means for the show (and its fans)

Rejoice, Hundreders (or whatever we’re called) – The 100 was renewed for a season 3! So, what now?

continued at the link...

http://www.hypable.com/what-the-100s-season-3-renewal-means-for-the-show-and-its-fans/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
It looks like maybe iZombie might be taking The 100's time slot after its season finale. I see on imdb.com that iZombie starts exactly one week after The 100 ends its second season....both are on The CW.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Great news about it being renewed!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
So good! And what a surprise! Looks like the finale next week is going to be exciting!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I have to admit, I was shocked by that turn... did not see that coming.

And very disappointed in Lexa. I guess that sets up next year's struggle, because if they are getting along with the grounders, they wouldn't have a nemesis?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 06, 2015 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm waiting for the second part of the season finale to see if I can get a bit of satisfaction from some revenge that should take place pretty soon or else I'll explode.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, finally some well needed revenge after a constant hopeless battle, I was reaching a point of extreme impatience...

With the new city of light or whatever that is we could see a different scenario in the third season opener and I hope they won't make us wait for too long...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was all a bit horrible. All the good people dead with the bad in Mount Weather.

I really don't like Isaiah Washington. I don't know why but he really bugs me, I'm not looking forward to a Jaha-centric 3rd season.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
One of the best shows on tv! Loved it! I'm a little concerned where they are on going with it next season.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
First promo for the new season...

http://tvline.com/2015/12/09/the-100-season-3-promo-video-clarke-spoilers/

Returns January 21st at 9pm.

Biginjapan

07-23-2005

Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biginjapan a private message Print Post    
Awesome show tonight. I had no idea where this was going but am excited.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, glad to see it back!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was lost for most of it. A lot has changed, and I didn't really understand the part in the mansion anyway.

And what happened to poor Jasper? :-(