TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 06, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 06, 2016 users admin

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Ava but I don't know here either although didn't Kayla say something about her having killed Kayla's father????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The writers/actors/directors need to do a little more research, that is not how blood is drawn, LOL.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
If you feel like reading here is her profile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ava_Vitali

She sabotaged the airplane the Bradys and Steve were taking back from Ireland and Dad Shawn died because of it.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Panda. I usually head to Dustin's Days page, but I haven't had a much spare time this week. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
We haven't seen Daniel in like FOREVER! I know he's leaving the show, but are they just going to have him on,one day and just kill him off like that? Lol

He must be working another project or on another soap maybe. Not much of a story line for Nicole and Daniel since they got back together at all.

I guess he's in surgery all day and all night ..... 😳😁😷

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, today's christmas show was a Debbie downer! You'd of thunk someone died! Ha

The writers only wrote them out of the show! 😁😁

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 28, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now that the baby is sick I guess they will figure out that it is Chad's baby.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Was I on the wrong channel when they had the fashion show or was it just supposed to have happened, was fabulous and now we go to the party.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
DOOL ROOL #1: if a baby's paternity is in question, he/she will develop an illness/injury at a convenient plot point. The soon-to-be-realized father will also develop an injury or illness to conveniently be at the hospital at the right time. This rule exists b/c of. . .
DOOL ROOL#2: All paternity tests done at Salem University Hospital are wrong. Turns out anyone can change them!

I say this with love. This show has always been a tremendous comfort to me. I'd love for others to add more DOOL ROOLS!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
DOOL ROOL #3 - Any child, upon hitting the age of 7 or 8, will experience DRAS (Days Rapid Aging Syndrome) and suddenly show up in Salem as a teen or a college student!

DOOL ROOL #4 - Dead is not REALLY dead. (photo should be Stefano, or Roman, or Tony, or....)

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Excellent additions, Teach!

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
DOOL ROOL#5: if characters are having a long conversation in a car, especially if they are talking about how great their lives are, there will be an accident.

Hate this storyline. So out of character for Eric.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, January 01, 2016 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am so glad that they did not drag out who Thomas' father is!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, January 01, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing yesterday - WTH happened with Eric? He's not had a real storyline on in ages and now he shows up sloshed? What a stretch! Surely there are enough people who DO drink in Salem that creating a car accident shouldn't be that hard.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure most already know this.......

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Danial dies in the car accident, and Greg Vaughn is leaving days, probably will be from,the consequences of this accident. Also someone else in Salem will be murdered in cold blood. maybe hope kills Stefano - lol

I hate how the people who haven't have a storyline in awhile, like Eric, they just throw in a curve ball,that makes NO sense.

When did Eric become a raging alcoholic mess? I think the writers ran out of story ideas, so this is what they did to him.

With all this bad writing, this show will be the next to go.

Hopes storyline is just awful and wth is this Sammy story even need to be..... Stupid.

And these horrible kids and there bad acting and storyline, will put all viewers to sleep. I do t think any of us viewers want to see them as main story's.

They let go of all the good actors and bring in these unimportant characters that bring nothing to the show.

after these last 2 characters leaving and a 3rd coming ..... I just may be done with this show.

I don't even like the stupid Ava story .....

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Although I have watchd DOOL for almost 40 years...yikes did I just say that!!!anyway who is this Ava chick? I dont recognize her story at all

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LOL, John just said "That's a fact". Haven't heard that in a long time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Brady is going to get Daniel's heart! Oh my, Eric needs a heart as well.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they'll bring up the fact that Eric was drunk to sway Maggie to give Brady the heart? Total speculation, of course, but I can see it playing a part.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
The fact that Brady is Victor's grandson and much closer to Maggie, too, will make that the decision.

Given the number of times Eric has been hospitalized recently, wouldn't this heart problem have been noticed before?

I might be wrong, but I think Kayla was listening to Eric's heartbeat on the right side of his chest. I don't expect perfection, but some details are kind of important!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
If it helps, one of the 2 actors is leaving the show.

They are taking out all the regulars in this show. I'm losing interest really fast.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I think the Brady's have really suffered a lot in th past couple month. Gee whiz. Even for a soap that is. Overkill

If it were real. (Ha ha). Common sense would be give the father with little chance the heart over Eric who has somewhat of a medical chance And really like your husbands grandson wouldn't be a no brainier. Johns dramatic --I want to give my son my heart was just ridiculous

Do not like the new Ciara

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
don't like any of the new generation...just a few months ago JJ would have been part of that gang but they grew him up so fast...lets remember he just graduated high school...lol
John is totally ridiculous...as if any hospital would do that...and someone give Marlena a shirt already...haha

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I was laughing SO hard today -- while everyone was crying over Daniel's death, Eric's impending doom, and Brady's fight to stay alive, did they think we would NOT notice the horrible doll they used for baby Thomas?

OMG!! Stiff little bugger, isn't he???? Those arms when Chad was holding him....I rewound it 3 times just because I needed the belly laugh!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Teach, I forgot to come here and mention the doll that is a baby. They can't afford a real baby? It's not like he is supposed to be a premie or something, LOL.