TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 13, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 13, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I couldn't quite catch what Ron said, I think it was something to do with someone's mom, but I think he was mocking the fake story Carl was saying to protect him.

I think he was talking about his boss Negan. Also because they announced who was playing Negan and it wasn't the guy in the scene, see link below:

http://tvline.com/2015/11/10/the-walking-dead-jeffrey-dean-morgan-cast-negan-season-6/

Oh and someone put some tape over Sam's mouth!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Jeffery dean Morgan will play Negan..... It will be hard to see him as a bad azz mean character

He stands out for me as the cute Irish guy Hillary Swank ended up with in PS I love you.....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I keep getting him mixed up with another guy who's always really misogynistic in movies, so I'm never sure when I see him whether he's the guy I like or the guy I don't.

I thought they might mention it in Talking Dead but they didn't... when we saw Sam drawing in his room he had drawn a picture of a human tied to a tree, with two menacing walkers approaching them. I think that was the scenario that Carol told him would happen to him last season if he told anyone about her taking guns from the armoury. She said something like if he didn't let her take them there would be no one to protect him, and it would be inevitable that that would happen. With that and her saying last week that the only way to stop being a monster is to kill the monsters, I think little creepy Sam's about to do something bad.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
He said the stuff BELONGS to Negan and TD confirmed it wasnt him :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just wanted to say that Jason Alexander and I both have the same feelings about Sam.... LoL

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
when michone walked with the dead she was COVERED in blood. like on her face and arms. If I was going into a swarm of zombies to save my own tail I'd be rolling in the blood! I'd cover myself and my kids! There were some really dumb parts last night :-(

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I cosign everything you guys have said about the show. I was o underwhelmed with the mid season finale. I'm against child abuse, but omg Sam. Jessie is not a very good mother.

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Kitt - thanks for the link to the missing scene. I hadn't had a chance to see it yet.

They should have put Sam under a blanket like Judith and let him just hold on to Rick or his mom. They know how damaged he his right now - did they think he could just be quiet and walk right through the monsters?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Funny or Die most rediculous!!! LOL

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/50c07c20bd/the-13-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead-midseason-finale?_cc=S_t___&_ccid=hqheff.nynl0k

These are my fav parts from #6 #10 #12 and #13

#6 "Please, more stuff like this and less goofy hat; fans might just stop wishing death upon you" - HAHA I called the hat!

#10 "Aux cord privileges REVOKED you creepy b astard. Ugh. THE WORST. Maybe you wouldn’t be so terrified all the time if your hobbies weren’t solely limited to ghostcore records and having an awful haircut" - LMAO!!!!

#12 "Did Sam miss school the day they covered "Shutty the F up"? - LOL

#13 "In case you didn’t have the saint-like patience to wade through 15 minutes of Into The Badlands to see the post-credits scene (Eat a zombie dick, AMC. This is a super shitty marketing strategy to acquire viewership for your new show.) - HAHA!!! Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this!

"WHY DID ABRAHAM NOT USE HIS ROCKET LAUNCHER ON THESE FOOLS? Perfect opportunity to use the rocket launcher" - You got that right! WTH

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
hahahahhaa!!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Does Michone even serve a purpose anymore? Why such little screen time for Darryl? And as much as I hate to lose a main character,is Deanna the only one the writers had to offer before the hiatus? We all knew her days were numbered from the start. This has been my least favorite season so far.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
While it certainly wasn't as heart pounding for me as the opener I think this seasons first half has been really good. I'm looking forward to rewatching it for things I've missed. Now I'll be waiting on tenterhooks to see what happens to all of them as every single one of them was left in a precarious position.

I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with the new character being the baddie. On The Good Wife whenever he smiles I turn to mush.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
You still can, jasper. You still can, lol. You'll just have to love a bad boy.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I know how you feel. He was on Extant with Hallie Berry, and he played a good guy, and is my latest fantasy crush. I don't want him to be a bad guy!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is such a hit show, but every year they NEVER get any SAG or Golden Globe nominations for the show or acting.

Only special affects or make up...... Hmmm

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, December 11, 2015 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I am watching the first season over again in reruns on the tv channel MNT(channel 20-1 Detroit). Tuesdays at 8 pm they play two episodes of the walking dead.

Now why did I not remember these zombies are tool using, fence jumping creatures. I see why it caught my attention when they started this series.

All the zombies are not from the beginning which with time could slow and dumb them down. So why are the fresher ones acting like the older ones and not acting as the ones in the beginning of the show using tools and jumping these fences??

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 11, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well there's a story around that! In season one the writer and showrunner was Frank Darabont, and he had a vision of the walkers as more quick and intelligent. As the season went on there were some disagreements (allegedly) over this and other things, like the CDC episodes and revealing science that wasn't ever in the comics, and Darabont fired a lot of staff, they all pretended everything was okay, but then after only a year there was a new showrunner. Going forward they used the idea that the walkers operated on instinct, more like animals, than cunning.

So we're not meant to remember how clever the original Season 1 walkers, and particularly not while we're watching Fear TWD!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, December 11, 2015 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Kitt thanks I forgot all about that. Makes so much sense now.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Friday, December 11, 2015 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I guess that's why Morgan's wife seemed to have semi-intelligent thought in that she kept trying to get in her old house and later it was she that killed the son.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 11, 2015 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Possibly. I wasn't sure with that whether it could be explained away as just kind of a repetitive learned thing, like they were saying she'd always walked up to the front door so she still did it, not knowing why. I think she killed Duane because of Duane's mistake, he got to close to her, I don't think she sought him out.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Actually that wasn't Morgan's house. Since I just watched that episode Rick was wondering what they were doing in his neighbor's house. They were camped out there It seems to be a last memory of the Wife / Mom.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes. I think she had been there in hiding with them though, so she had considered it "home" very briefly, but it's not like it was her real home for years. It takes away the instinct part of it a lot, so maybe it was more Darabont visions.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Morgan should of killed her (his wife) when he had her in his sights of the gun. Yet I totally understand why he didn't. I am so excited to see the next episode of this show.

A friend comes by to see us each week and we re-watch the show show with him. He missed coming by I know now but then realized he missed a week, and when we put the show on we asked are you sure you are caught up. He is like "Yes I am lets watch". Well all of a sudden he sees Glenn and lets out a "Glenn, What!". So right there I knew he missed a week. Of course I laughed and said l thought you might of missed last weeks. I even asked if his co-workers spoiled the last show. So he was correct in that they hadn't.

Everyone has their favorites so it will be interesting to see who we lose with Sam's "Mom" comments. One of the things I had forgot was that in the first season second episode they coat themselves in the walker guts. I thought that came around with Michone. In the second episode Glenn was talking to Rick as they were walking amongst the walkers in the guts. Remember these walkers are more advanced than the ones we have now.

Hmmmm....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think that is Morgan's theme...He shoulda killed ____.

Morgan refusing to kill certain people cost other people their lives and this cycle began with his own son.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I did like in that recent episode where Morgan explained (a bit) why he didn't want to kill. I think he was saying that there was no right answer when messing with fate by killing, there will be some knock on effect that is bad if you kill someone and there will be some knock on effect that is bad if you let someone live, so you might as well let people live. I can see how someone so traumatised by everything would think that way, even if from the outside I would think it was so clear to save the good guys!

Funny about your friend, Vickie! Did you have the old episode saved for them to catch up?!

I am expecting big stories to happen with Jessie (kissing Rick) and Ron (threatening Carl) that I think the only expendable one might be Sam. Do they kill children on the show?? I guess they do, because of Sofia, but at least then we didn't see any gore, just the walker after effects.