TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 04, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Shark Tank: Archive through January 04, 2016 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Naja, yeah, I agree. And... the other thing that always annoys me is when someone comes on and wants to keep their manufacturing in the US and provide jobs here, and the sharks rip them to pieces!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Kar! :-)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I will let you know about the Simply Fit Board. It's manufactured in Colorado!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Colord. It looks like something I could do watching tv. Although I do wonder if it comes with an instructional DVD? They didn't say anything about that, just that there were many exercises you could do on it.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
There are some workout videos on the web site.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Got the shipping notice for the Board -- USPS. I have no carpeting in my place. Floor isn't real wood or even laminate. Something that looks like wide planks. Wanted something that could stand up well to dog pee. (It happens.) Anyway, got a small piece of inexpensive rubber-backed carpeting at Target today to use Board on. Wonder if the reason for the disc they showed on Shark Tank is for floor protection or what?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Colord - as I understood it, it was to use the board on wood flooring.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It must have gone well for them... they are sold out and say they won't get more for 8-10 weeks!

I was also surprised to see they are made here in a very small town in Colorado... one that could really use the jobs. I hope they continue doing so.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I am happy I ordered right away. I ordered during their promo on Shark Tank. When the mom said she was in her 60s (inferred lower) and said something about balance -- that got me. I'm closing in fast on 70s!! I don't really feel like it. The balance thing . . . sometimes it feels as if I'm loosing my balance on a flat surface?! An age thing? Anyone else? She also talked about strengthening your core.

Expected delivery on Thursday.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought they said not to use on wood floor unless you put a mat down...thought they said it could scratch floor

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
found this

Indoor use only. Can be used on carpet, tile, linoleum, laminate. (use a small rug on real wood floors).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, Pamy, that's why they were going to start making the disc to go under it.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Though my floor is far from being real wood, don't want to take any chances of wearing an area in it with the Board. Bought a $12 piece of carpeting to use with it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, I misread your post I thoughtyou said to use the thing on wood floors

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No worries Pamy.

I don't know if I'd want to use it on anything but carpet really, for when I end up on the floor.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm thinkin' I may have to hold on to the back of a chair until I get the hang of it? Tomorrow!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
heh, I'm excited to see how it works. And yes, hang on! LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Color, that is a smart move, the chair back to start...

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
EXPECTED delivery today -- NOT! Mailperson has come and gone.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh shoot... I'm almost as excited as you are, and therefor disappointed too!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Delivered today! Yes, need to hang onto something to get used to it. Don't think it will take too long to get totally comfortable on it without "hangin' on". I can "feel" that it would help with balance, core muscles, etc. Trick may be to keep weight equally distributed on both feet. Bottom of the board is perfectly smooth so should not damage anything it's on, but I still plan to use it on piece of carpet. It's 26" X 11" and weighs 3 lbs 6 ozs. One two-sided sheet included with exercise suggestions, etc.

I can rock my 16 lb dog on it.

Happy I got it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sounds like fun! Let me know how it goes. I have some time to decide since they are out of stock.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Hey, Colord - wondered how you like your board now that you've had it a while.

All of a sudden, I'm seeing ads for them everywhere online. But when I clicked on the Facebook ad, it took me to a dead page. I messaged them and they said they'd get in touch with their ad manager, but 2 days later, it's not fixed.

They're wasting their ad dollars... such a shame.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was able to order my board on December 28, when they started taking orders again. My board should be shipping out this week!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They did finally get their Facebook ad fixed, but it just takes you to a link to pay for it, no sales information, you can't even choose a color!

You can't even really tell what you are ordering, not even a photo.

It's a shame really, but I guess they are out of all colors except lime green, so maybe it's so popular it doesn't matter.

Lexie, please let me know how you like it! Still hoping to hear from Colord too.