TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 17, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 17, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is that little blond girl supposed to be Shawn's kid???? Looks like his girlfriend, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This premature baby is sure making a lot of pooping noises, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Shawn's kid is the blonde teenager Clair

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I have a 3 month old granddaughter who looks to be the same size as the premature baby who is making way too many noises for a newborn...Ben sure does scare the crap out of me....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, Irsnappy. You gave me a big laugh. Yes Ben is pretty creepy now, although I always thought he was a bit creepy to begin with.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't remember but have they ever explained why he is so irrational about Chad, other than wanting to keep what's her name away from him? Is there more to it than him just being jealous?

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I loved Steve and Kayla today! Very lighthearted and fun.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, no I think that Ben's prob with Chad is purely about control of Abbey. But we DO know that the baby is Chad's right????
I think Kayla (although she has her reasons) is a great big wet blanket...always whine whine whine...I fast forwarded thru that whole stuck in the supply closet event....
What do we think is up with Dr. Daniel's friend?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Of course it's Chad's baby, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Anything good happen on the show today? Did Chad rescue Abby yet?

Darn shooting took up all day network tv 😞

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I caught it on POP TV, and it looked like someone busted into the cabin right at the end. Not sure if it was Chad, but Ben had a gun pointed at Abby and was saying he was taking his son and leaving.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo. I changed my plan around and no longer have pop.

I swear I am so tried of watching this new,Ciera, her acting is so bad! And never did I like this actor who plays Belle. Ugh

This Sami storyline is a big bore too. Lol

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
yes it was Chad who broke and the last scene on Thurs. was of Ben strangling him!!!! I don't know what happened today (I kind of hope Abby hit Ben over the head with a chair lol)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha Irsnappy! I was just going to say, why the heck DIDNT Abby put the baby down and hit Ben over the head with something...... Stupid girl just,sits,there and watches. LOL

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Damn now what the heck are Chad and Abby going to do??
Unless the snow collapses the roof thus putting out the fire they may be in a heap of trouble...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh I figure that woman cop and her brother will be there shortly to save them.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh Dipo I forgot that those 2 were on their way to look for Abby....hope they get there in time :-(
I figure with Ben taking the baby away its another storyline for DOOL to spend years on and then he can return as a grownup. lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
LOL!!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
After concealing the baby in an undisclosed location, Ben makes a blunder and ends up in custody - Chad and Abigail are hospitalized after being saved from the blaze, but Abigail wants answers from Ben - Ben toys with Abigail's emotions until finally revealing where the baby is being held -- if he was telling the truth, of course

http://soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/spoilers/2015/151207.php

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Sheesh that was quick! Lol

Not a burn a scratch ..... Okay. He poured the fluid ON the bed and the lighter on,the bed ..... That whole bed would have went up in flames and they would be dead, in real life that is! Smh ..... Lol

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
....and the next thing you know they are outside in the snow (and her with her sleeveless blouse lol)my next question is where is Jennifer...If that was my daughter and grandchild.....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 11, 2015 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is Hope a millionaire or something? I always thought she and Bo were of modest means. Yet she casually gave that guy $100,000 to settle his debt and now she has no trouble getting $500,000.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I have heard talk of that fact that Hope has lots of money but I don't know how she got it.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Who is the returner lady who is working with Steve and Kayla's son? I cannot put my finger on her name, but I KNOW she's been on the show before!

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Is it Eva or something like that? I think the actress actually played more than one character, unless I'm confusing her with someone else.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
She was the 2nd Carly on General Hospital also.

I don't know what her character is to Steve and Kayla....